youtube.com/watch?v=3nmYOQIidqo
youtube.com/watch?v=3HXdNyv1r4Y
nst.com.my/business/2018/02/331047/airasia-announces-rm169-flights-davao
youtube.com/watch?v=Z41dLqfV5wo
vaccineconfidence.org/17457-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Angery Grandpa

Second for Happy Birthday Best Girl Rem and Best Girl Aoba

Reminder that we must always submit to the church administration.

youtube.com/watch?v=3nmYOQIidqo

How are you doing in the Philippines? You defeated ISIS?

It kinda sucks when our country has no market on the anime industry.

its good desu,let everyone around us become soyboys then we will all have delicious traps to love

youtube.com/watch?v=3HXdNyv1r4Y

But we do? Kind of, anyway, just not as big as Singapore or Indonesia. Shame HERO TV died, but let's be honest: the writing was on the wall the moment they announced Yey! years ago, it was kind of redundant to have two animation-focused channels, so one had to go.

I'm not talking about HERO TV and I don't care about that shit.

I mean make our own anime and get it to sell to our own people. Well, everybody seems ""poor"" so they don't want to spend a little money over it.

why did you use that as an OP pic. Euros will flood this thread dammit

Indon OP always invites outsiders

nst.com.my/business/2018/02/331047/airasia-announces-rm169-flights-davao

Sex tourists inbound.

We had if it’s not for Malaysia who keeps sending terrorists to be purged.

Im planning on having a pneumonia vaccine this year.
Guess, I’ll think about it again.
Thanks competent doctors of PH.

wtf indonesia

>Watching Vice “documentaries”

Nah, I think most of us flips here would prefer Japs.

We do have hundreds of competent doctors, we only had an incompetent past admin. Many doctors back in 2016 protested about it but..money talks for the past admin.

Is it the same as "significant sizable market but too poor for distributors to give a shit, and when they do it's already too late?"

aceh is the last bastion of anti degenaracy left in indonesia

I think they had noble intentions with the dengue vaccine, it's just that they were in a rush due to all the cases that there ended up being such a mess and that the vaccine was not tested properly. Should have given it a few more years at least.

More or less. We love our anime though so I guess that's the reason (come to think of it, arguably these days SAO is more mainstream here than shows like Rick and Morty or Adventure Time).

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Z41dLqfV5wo

And as well for this admin
They could have stop that if they want to
But alot of the dutertard politicans were behind the continual vaccination due to money specifucally that gov from cebu

Brazil btw still continues thier program

I just found out that the family of Garin even her husband are huge dutertards lol

I don’t see heads rolling for the deaths of those children yet.

How come people always shit on P-Noy when he made mistakes but few shit on Dutdut when he makes the same mistakes? They're both flawed oligarchs anyway.

>they had noble intentions
lol

Still, I'm glad the doctors in my region followed Sanofi's advice on Dengvaxia.

Same thing happened with the HPV vaccination
Some vaginal bleeding happend but they didnt panic.

You know those kids had 2years of being exposed to dengue season and yet we dont see them dropping like flies
And those reported deaths are not yet confimred if the cause was dengue

>How come people always shit on P-Noy when he made mistakes but few shit on Dutdut when he makes the same mistakes?
Look at the past threads and see for yourself. Most reasons for hating Duterte is fictional anyway but whatever floats your boat man.

Gee. I wonder whose fault is this?

Your confirmation bias

Only regions with high cases of dengue was allowed with the exeption of mindanao since you will get killed.

Thats why alot of dutertard politicans lobbied for thier region since its a great spin for thier campaign and they will get the funds

Go back to plebbit, yellowtards.

Highly paid detractors lmao

Think Visayas and Mindanao will vote Duterte again once Federalism is approved to make the tagalogs more angry?

Duque has yet to be confirmed and there's a high possibility that he'll get the boot. I guess if that happens, this may have to do with that.

dugay na kaayo nang brt hapit na mag 20 years, wa gihapon nahitabo

lol at federalism

Probably if he can still run for the office or want to.

>Imperial Manila still clinging to power

Proper study is really needed if Dengvaxia had played a role on those deaths, but if our government is going to pay for that and whatever the outcome is, some people will make even more money out of it. Most likely those who are holding Sanofi's shares.

You mean Gwen Garci? how corrupt is this bitch

I was kinda actually alluding to the situation here with (anime and manga companies too slow to combat MUH PIRACY and MUH PRINT CLOSURES), but damn...never expected the country to still have an anime slot on AXN experience this too.

>Rick and Morty
To be fair, its carrier [adult swim] was already a niche channel in itself inside the United States. I hear R&M goes on FOX in the UK while it's a Netflix exclusive in Japan...

Why MKL likes to false flag?

Can't force him if he doesn't want to, though. But will another guy from the north really be competent enough as a good start for the new system?

2014 image is photoshopped.

It did get proper study and it was tested for 10 years before it was given a go

Im sure these are all Photoshoped

It's fucking Friday morning, don't you neets have jobs or something

"Imperial Manila"

literally NPA talk

How many more children needs to die to stop the imperial manila?

Notice the way he wrote P-Noy

>davao
why would anyone go there?
whole fucking island is going to be a warzone when bangsamoro law fails.

It just shows Filipinos react badly. And politics played a big part in the vaccine mess.

vaccineconfidence.org/17457-2/

Yeah we know that he drops his trips from time to time.
Retard cucks like him are prone to that tactics for (You)s.

Then why do the media keep saying that the vaccines caused those deaths? What's the truth?

Mt. Apo and Durian.

probably half the flip Sup Forums post here is from him samefagging

Let's say it was tested and successful, then who allowed the vaccines to be given to children who never had dengue?

DOH?

Is today flips national holiday or something?
Never seen the shitflinging starts so early

My last vaccine is provided free vaccine of my office.
Half of us developed a strange skin allergy weeks after.
Are vaccines even safe?

wagecuck traveltime

>poor provinces ruled by corrupt, violent and incompetent political dynasties
>t. a conyo who's never been outside Manila and think Manila is the best place in this country

So you shitpost while driving your car?

A major conspiracy is unfolding involving a blotched vaccine program by the government.
It resulted in deaths on number of children nationwide.

DOH and WHO were consulted and studies and risk were considered as well

we cant predict the future on how those risk will evolve the problem is the new admin still continued to do it well with in a year despite new risk were found

They're usually safe, though in extremely rare occasions, there could be minor side effects. Probably just a coincidence, or more likely the body was just adjusting to the medicine.

To be fair, Interaksyon (and TV5 as a whole) had been struggling financially for years; in fact, I read that the decision to close Interaksyon was made in the middle of last year, way before Rappler's problems. So at least in Interaksyon's case, its shutdown was due more to financial pressures than political.

Also, the thing about Rappler is that those rumors about it having inadequately-disclosed foreign ownership had been around for years. I remember pro-Aquino writers were criticizing them using that argument.

What driving? Most are parking than traveling.

See

Meant to quote I have work at 10pm and company is just a walking distance from my home. Would need a bike to reach work in 2 minutes tho

no proof yet if they died because of the vaccines

and there should be more at this point

mind you most of these cases were from 2016

>the new admin still continued to do it well with in a year despite new risk were found
Then how come people are only blaming Aquino and not Duterte when arguably both are to blame?

foreign ownership can have exemptions

I don't really see a good reason to own a car unless I want to live on it or travel miles away.

Seems like a poor copy of the American dream.

>Bisaya master race
>including Mindoro, Palawan, Marinduque, and Romblon which are Tagalog
>including Masbate which is Bikolano
>including Panay which is Hiligaynon
>including Samar and Leyte which are Waray
>including Mindanao, while forgetting about the Lumads and Moros
Why is this allowed?

shills

Are Bisayan regionalists deliberately trying to make themselves hated by everyone else? Most Tagalogs/Bikolanos/Ilocanos/Kapampangans/Warays/Ilonggos/etc. don't really even engage in regionalistic banter: at least online, it's usually the Cebuanos starting all those flamewars.

This vaccine fiasco would’ve not happen if each region has more accountability on their respective region.

only a stupid person wouldn't think they are not intentionally targeted
proof

Because people are retards?

The vaccine can be likened to weird buffs in games
+50% dengue resistance
+50% dengue damage received
>REEEEEEEE
>FUCK YOU GOBERMEN
>autistic screeching

kek the vaccines were regionally distributed and attributed to their local government

>implying Putrajaya would really want the supposed "terrorist nest"

>A major conspiracy is unfolding involving a blotched vaccine program by the government.
Not yet, it's like saying Marcos ordered to assassinate Ninoy in 1988. Investigation that require scientific proof is going to take time in our country because of the non-existent technological advantage.

The deaths of those innocent young souls are in the imperial manila’s hand.
Tagalogs only care about themselves.
Greedy and selfish since time immemorial.

Isolate the only money making part of your country into its own federal state will only make the "imperial" manila thing even more true.

But that doesn't explain why people are shitting on Aquino for that instead of both Aquino and Duterte. Both are at fault here: Aquino for rushing the rollout and that questionable procurement, and Duterte for continuing the program despite the warnings.

From the looks of things, it's more like Cebu (or at least Cebuano regionalists, who may or may not be just a vocal minority) actually want to split off from the Philippines or something.

even their favorite attack dog doesn't agree lol

Post the raw picture above, and also link of the The Freeman article.

>Sharing a land border with a country that have more than three times our population
>Increasing the workloads of esscom
>cutting one of the biggest landmass in Philippines into two
I bet you can see the smokes all the way from west Malaysia

The procurement was planned in 2010 back then the vaccine was still not available for commercial use
it went to a process

We will no longer be shielding your cunt from storms, ok?

car>bike
you don't have to suffer rain
actually survive collision with something
air conditioning all day erry day

The assassin already admitted it was Danding Marcos's right hand man that order it

At least the designs look better than Indonesia's "bendera jata" / "seal on a sheet" shtick (Bangsamoro should consider some alterations, y'know, to avoid some "accidental disgracing"...)

Care to explain the symbolism behind Luzon and Mindanao's flags, please?

still cant get over their slavery past

So is that the reason why many Cebuanos (at least online) like authoritarianism?

Wasn't the assassin killed too? Galman was shot dead shortly after.

Are those the Marcoses wtf?

>60-40 rule
>each region would require national government's approval for infrastructure projects
>the regions have no economic freedom over foreign companies
>tagalog's Manila First mentality would require foreign investors to open their companies in Manila and then branch out to ""provinces""
>while these branches' tax report reports to the main branch in Manila so that the main branch will do the tax making it cheaper
BDO companies are notorious for this and the past admins doesn't care about it because who the fuck cares about maids