Why do Germans take Brexit so personally?

In my experience Germans have taken Brexit worse than most. It's as if they take it personally, like an insult. Why is this? The EU is an institution (a crooked, failing one at that). Germany is a country. Europe is a geographical location. Hatred of one doesn't entail hatred of the others. Other Europeans should take note of this too.

I never understood this either. If I saw a german talking about brexit I would just turn 360 degrees and walk the other way, not worth it.

You posted this thread before, fuck off cheesehead

The EU represents a chance to stop the centuries of war in Europe and have economic/military strength as strong as America or Russia.
GB dropping out is a big problem for this.

Because mama Merkel told them to be.

I don't know tbqh

The Germans I know here were hysterical about it. Other nationalities had their opinion but the Germans got worked up and upset. Strange.

Because here in the US the most well known European countries are the UK and Germany. Germany gets all buthurt because everyone here in the US claps for brexit and their uncucking. While looking at Germany and seeing what they are and "happy" about their situation makes them a laughing stock. They get mad because they tried to set a trend with immigration and fucked themselves.

Side note the puppeteers behind the scenes are using immigration to start wars so they can profit of the wars that they cause.

Because once ARTICLE 50 is invoked we are one step closer to the age of the ARYANDIED finally coming about - and a final end to the WRETCHED HERMAN and his filth.

This shitty thread again

Because the Germans have pretty much become the driving force behind the heart and soul of the EU. This is their union now, and we left their perfect little paradise.

I think they actually hate us more than they did when we were bombing their cities in WW2.

because they think they rule Europe

see every history book covering the period from about 800AD-present

because they thought they'd be sharing the immigrants.

huhuhuhu

>represents a chance to stop the centuries of war in Europe
>by turning them into civil wars

Germany is a strange country. It's sad watching them destroy themselves. A lot of them have been so brainwashed they don't even know what's happening to them.

The wars stopped because of nuclear weapons and NATO, not because some shitty jew union. Also because the US is literally occupying all of Europe.

you're welcome.

You mad, non country? Your capital is at the heart of this evil you cuck.

To stop centuries of wars...by trying to dominate the continent...AGAIN?

How do people still fall for this EU=peace meme? Europe hasn't been this divided since the Cold War.

The Warsaw Pact was a far better guarantor of peace in Europe than the EU. As soon as it was dissolved you started having wars in Europe again.

Media brainwash all over germany.

This was the best thing to happen 2016. Lots of us support you in your independence but there is no media that prints something else than demonizing and basically saying UK economy will be destroyed.

>and have economic/military strength as strong as America

Would never happen unless you were a single country. a flimsy union like the EU would not last

because they literally own the EU you frankish nigger

to be fair in 800AD they kind of did rule Europe

Misery loves company.

Probably becasue Germany was forced to join the EU, as payback for WW2.

And now England is leaving it shows the whole thing was retarded to begin with, but Germany is stuck with it.

oh was Charlemagne the emperor of Byzantium? England? He didn't even control all of Germany.

Because the Germans act like they own the European union. The UK and France being the two right-hand men.

But they can't say it. So when the UK left, they couldnt contain some butthurt.

this was such a nice trollings.... i love you op.
>bravo

strange, considering that the Brexit is the best thing that could happen to the EU

I really don't mind brexit and don't know anyone that does. most germans on here who are outraged are propably trolling, as i was in pic related

I'm British. RIP in peaces Belgrano.

Could have at least given us your constitution

Hopefully the Netherlands follow Britain into the horizon of freedom.

>tfw only half Anglo
Will I be purged too?

They've got this idea that everyone should be "loyal" to the cuckery that is the EU, which more or less means loyalty to Germany. Wanting independence is seen as a form of betrayal.

Enjoy the rapefugees Abdul.

Germans are literal cucks, and only feel confident in themselves when stronger nations are backing them up. So glad Canada isn't part of the EU, though Weedman is roping us back into the UN.

True, the Bilderberg EU heavy influenced by lobbyists and bankers is something only media brainwashed cucks adore. Its nice to travel accross borders but at least close the borders to africa then.

Its impossible to run a welfare system with open borders. Europe is rich in culture and diversity. Those globalists want to equalize everything to create a one world government with less democracy.

>be dutch
>have a third world spic queen

If you want the EU to become a superstate then yes, Britain leaving is good as they wanted to block this process. But if you want your country to cling to any remaining sovereignty it is bad as the EU will now steam ahead for 'ever closer union'. Only remaining option is to follow the Brits out of this sinking ship.

Joke's on you, Pedro. I'm Britsh.

What is yugoslavia?
What is Ukraine?
What is terrorist wave sweeping across the EU?

The EU is a talking shop and that is it, NATO is fucking useless and no one has the balls to use nukes for small scale problems.

Dat hoop ik ook. The vote against Ukraine was a success with 30% effectively voting against EU.
You do not have this guilt and that is why the Netherlands has a bright future ahead. You do not have to end like Sweden or Germany. There is no future possible withoud heavy censorship because all of the shit those enrichment does. This is the biggest issue about EU. Their plan of repopulation with shit. It will only get worse with all those sub saharans breeding exponentially. Its a mud world in near future.

>Only remaining option is to follow the Brits out of this sinking ship.
>mfw we had our chance to leave first
>we fucked it up
JUST

Non countries get to have flags?

Because they realize it's their own fucking fault. It's their leader that they elected that is causing the mess that lead to Brexit.

fuck, wrong gif

Is this a srs thread?

The EU is literally what Hitler dreamt of. Seriously.

In 1936, Hitler told the Reichstag:‘It is not very intelligent to imagine that in such a cramped house like that of Europe, a community of peoples can maintain different legal systems and different concepts of law for long.’

In 1941, Walter Funk, Hitler’s economics Minister, launched the Europaische Wirtschafts Gemeinschaft (the European Economic Community) – EEC) to establish a single European currency. Hitler’s plan was to integrate the European economy into a single market.

In 1945 Hitler’s Masterplan (captured by the Allies) included a scheme to create an economic integration of Europe and to found a European Union on a federal basis. The Nazi plan for a federal Europe was based on Lenin’s belief that: ‘Federation is a transitional form towards complete union of all nations.’

UK leaving the EU means Germany now has to shoulder all the respnsibility. Failing banks, bailouts, refugees, anti eu parties popping up everwhere. Course they fucking want us to help sort that shit out.

If you want a not so srs answer, its because we are not having mass immigration inposed on us anymore and the refugees will be stuck in germany and not here.

This. Germans have always been obedient little automatons to their fuhrers.

You'd be walking in the same direction dumbass

i would say its mostly because we pay about 20% if the EUs costs and we dont wanna lose the 12 from the UK or maybe its because Britain forced the EU on us so we dont fuck up the french anymore or maybe its because your a moron and dont understand angles.

As long as you are not an ARYAN you will be spared and will rule over the rest of the WORMS with godlike power and grace.

because they're the EU

>The EU represents a chance to stop the centuries of war in Europe
That's what NATO is for you fucking braindead chink.

whats wrong you stupid autist?
like in your last thread nobody gives a fuck about your brexit.

wtf I hate hitler now

>like in your last thread nobody gives a fuck about your brexit.

Germans have been trying to tell the rest of Europe what's best for them since before Martin Luther, in case you missed the memo

Also, the UK is of the trio of Germany, France and the UK. Those three make up the powerhouse that the EU is.

Us leaving makes

A) EU massively weaker
B) Le Pen + Wilders even stronger.

You could have Denmark, France and Netherlands leave very soon.

KEK. Well done Adolf Merkel.

Wow, your first month on Sup Forums and already you'r;e BTFOing dumbasses!

>turn 360°

Brussels are known for two things:

FUCKING SPROUTS and being home to the biggest fuckup of a union that the world has ever seen

every german is a literal retard

Just imagine how upset they'll be after Nexit! I don't think they could ever recover from such a thing.

>In my experience Germans have taken Brexit worse than most.
From what experience exactly? From online media shilling... no wonder due to the propaganda the average citizen gets. From people on Sup Forums? Most germans on Sup Forums are in favor of Brexit.

>It's as if they take it personally, like an insult.
Nope, glad for Brexit, crush the NWO, gas the kikes, civil war now.

And this How often do shills make these threads?

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU

Waheeeyyyy laugh at this dickhead lads

Nah fuck man I wouldn't given up at such a golden chance IRL, trying not to overstep so they get to cucked. If you have discussed with southmen before, it's like subjects you can't touch(beware when drunk kek, we're the same pieces of asses there, we're norse after all), they just say pff and are gone(parties) or will look down and avoid it.

I didn't think they were so fucked.

But yeah topic, well britain was there from the start with the french and them. They know, or their gov knows that it will be the end of EU tyranny and the EU/Merkel having control of the foolish nations who joined that..... And also us who said NEI VÅR FISK/NEI FISKUR OKKAR.... got snuck into this EEC which me must get out off..

Oh we might have our fiskur now, but just wait and they will try kiking that in the EEC too, and then I say it's fucking time to teach these assholes a lesson.

It's time to make strandhögg and going in viking great again. We didn't need many then, we don't need many now.

Biggest vicotry blot ever in the form of that bonefire, we got everything on our side

Literally a retard

seriously, what the fuck is their problem?

thx they call me a big guy :^)

your mother wasn't laughing at my dickhead lad

I feel sorry for you, Vasilis. I was hoping you'd escape too.

>Charlemagne
>German

do they even have schools in new zealand?

U mad, Hans?

The EU has laughable military strength. Without America protecting you you are nothing.

Because Germany is so invested in the European project since they desperately want to not be seen as Nazis anymore.

They think the Dutch are wildly in love with Germany...

No Germans are smart they are just really cucked.

I know a lot of Germans here. They actually got butthurt over it whereas everyone else just talked about it and then moved on. The Germans started calling Leave voters fascists and idiots. Kek.

I know the feeling. At least you have an entire ocean separating you from them.

The germans take it personaly as they are the ones who rule it, it should be placed in berlin if it were to be honest

>Stop wars
>Through ecnomically castrating the Germans
>Except germany now runs the EU

???????????

Am I onto something here?

nigga what. The EU was founded by you, the french, the italians and benelux. UK dindu nuffin.

Their central bank is about to implode with trillions in debt because they bailed out all the poor fag countries and Rapefugees cost a ton. Now Bongs are going to wreck their glorious EU over petty shit like Freedom and Liberty.

I like how both the Germans that replied to this post didn't get the joke and tried to correct him. Never change Germany never change.

>HowToSpotCTR.gif

Activate the Anglo

Remove kraut

Because most of them don't really understand what it means and are scared to death.

>88 replies

Sonboly, Sonboly, give me the formuoli

Unironically agree. Why the fuck did we spread democracy without the bill of rights? It's like selling a car with no brakes.

>King of the Franks wasn't german

Apparently NZ schools are better then american ones.

Frexit when?

Jolly good old sport

>the 4th Reich is falling
>Germans are upset by this

or course

It's especially stupid since you literally removed a violent dictator.

But I guess at the time you didn't know how many nazis there really were so kinda makes sense now to give em the right to bear arms. Sad!

imagine growing up in a country, where every politician, and I mean from every party, every single politician says stuff like: "Germany profits a lot from the EU"(usually after someone lists how much money we pay)
or "the european projects ensures peace and prosperity in europe"
or "the eu is the only way for europe to stay relevant in the 21th century"
or "the eu is there to ensure that something like ww2 will never happen again"
then you go to school and learn that
"the eu is the greatest political achievement in europe in the 20th century"
or "germany has a special responsibility within the eu to further european integration"
or "the only way forward for europe is more integration to ensure prosperity and european influence"
then you turn on the tv and politicians and journalists say
"germans have a responsibility for the european project"
or "germany and france are the motor of european integration"
or "european integration is especially beneficial for germany" (again usually after someone points out the billions the german taxpayer pays every year to the EU(14 bn last year))

are you still surprised when germans are buttmad about brexit?
people are fucking brainwashed over here. if there weren't, german money would have stopped flowing and the EU was over before you knew it.

Charlemagne is the poor man's Hammer