I dropped it right before the frozen stuff started did i dodge a bullet?

i dropped it right before the frozen stuff started did i dodge a bullet?

The Frozen arc was the last good thing the show had. Almost on par with season 1 and better than season 2 and 3.

No, you fucked up.

I dropped it after the second season when they went from grim fairy tales to Disney fairy tales. The show lost a lot of originality and interest when it pulled that shit.

I like how the first thing that girl looks at is the huge bazookas.

Talk about letting go.

Fuck if I know, I've only seen one episode in the show, and that's because of pic related. It seemed like a nice show though.

I probably would have watched the rest of the show if this qt was atleast a recurring character.

>They dropped the Ruby character half way through season 2

Elsa keeps it in the family.

She got DYKED + YELLOWED

I wish they would do a Once Upon A Time in Oz, with Ruby and Dorothy being qt together and doing weird Oz shit...but last year shit tier Oz show pretty much killed that posibility.

>implying that Mulan is ever going to get some pussy.
Nigga, she got friendzoned again and Ruby ended with Dorothy from Oz.

frozen arc was the best you missed on a lot of qts

They brought her back and made her yuri for Mulan or something?

No, but her, Mulan and Merida teamed up for a while.
It looked like Mulan was going to get some then, lol nope, Ruby meet Dorothy and they fell in love with super gay true love kiss surrounded by oz midgets and all.
It was the season with Hades and the wicked witch.

They looked super hot together.

I used to masturbate to imagining Ruby being in her diner, going into the kitchen and sitting on the food prep table, and using the pen to take orders with to shove up her vagina.

This show definitely needed more Amy

every show needs more amy

Just hope people begins to understand this truth in future shows... giv more Amykino please

Don't fret, we have plenty of Amykino to look forward to this year

OUAT is literally the only show that I can think of that isn't Reddit

Good, good...
Been suffering from abstinence for the last few months... even saw some Christmas movies
>living south of the planet
>tfw no comfy snowy Christmas ever

Still has a few typical reddit sjw tropes... black rapunzel, lesbian red riding hood... those are the top 2 most insulting though. Rest is quite acceptable

Same.

>show with Frozen characters
>Not reddit

If it's the christmas movie I'm thinking of, then it was maximum comfy. A hallmark channel christmas movie had no right being so comfy

But then anything with Amy is comfy

Decent waifu simulator but not much beyond that.

It was
How is it possible that an actress can siglehandedly turn anything into kino, comfy or both by just being in it?

Also
giv comfy xmas gf

I don't know, but she's the only actor or actress who I will watch anything for, even if it's shit. And it's not even just because she's a maximum qt. She's so likeable that she makes anything she's in likeable.

This shitty tumblr gif I just found demonstrates that better than words can I think. Ya cant not love her

good gif. saved
Also watched that ghost whisperer-like movie she did where she talked to ghosts. Still jealous that someone gets paid to be her hubby and kiss her in the belly. Freaking paid. Unbelievable.

>somebody got paid to kiss amy ackers tummy