ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!

Julian Assange: WikiLeaks will show how US intelligence interferes in European elections.

>"We know it is the US National Security Agency that is the most aggressive [at spying] on other nations. We have obtained evidence, which we will publish in due course, about US intelligence agencies interfering in European elections."

archive.is/Hp0y1

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/wikileaks-damage-us-policy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>which we will publish in due course

Julian Assange. The ultimate cocktease.

Hopefully it's from 2008 to present

How many problems in the world would be solved if America's entire population would die tomorrow?

Well state department did admit wikileaks is funded by the gov

Just a disinformation controlled opposition CIA "leaking" organization

>How many problems in the world would be solved if all America's politicians died tomorrow?

FTFY

Gotta get the Jews too, senpai

So the CIA wanted all the power and keep it from the NSA?

Nigga are you retarded?

You'd have to be retarded to believe this. It doesn't even make sense.

24D hypergeometric alternate timeline space Pokémon

6 million Jews are living in the US.
Israel's main defender is the US.

Politicians don't get that way if there's not a deep rot within the general population.

It's funny how a lot of things Sup Forums has been talking about for years is finally being proved.

This whole "corruption" meme is disinformation to hide the fact that the government is wholly gone rogue, that there's just some baddies, not that the whole thing is compromised.

There's a vid of state department admitting to funding wikileaks, considering that the 'mainstream media' was the ones who shilled wikileaks, it wouldn't be hard to see

They are making a fake "revolution" while the image of it being trump, who is yet another puppet but pol doesn't see this since he plays on the racial tribalist racism that is Sup Forums and the rest in the sudden CIA created surge of white nationalism

Europe would immediately be bent over by Russia and China. Terrorism goes to crazy levels

>t. shill
Fuck. Off. Anti-Trump Shill. This isn't even a Trump/Prez Election thread and you still bring it up. Trump isn't a fucking racist.

hopefully some VdB incriminating stuff to further ensure a Hofer win

>Europe would immediately be bent over by Russia and China.
70 years of degradation under American hegemony show: this wouldn't be too bad. That is if you even believe in this boogeyman in the east.

>Terrorism goes to crazy levels
At least without the golem there'd be a chance to fight back.

Trump is racist just as how Hillary is PC. Both sides are controlled. To think that Sup Forums falls for divide and conquer.

This hole 'election' is a huge psychological operation. You picked a side from one of the two, you let yourself fall in the trap.

You are no different from the useful idiots on the PC side now

Assange has been damaging the American government's reputation abroad for years and has made the relationships with allies turn sour. What he releases in no way benefits the American government.

Trump is a racist. He calls Mexicans rapists, wants to deport all Muslims, and hates blacks. He's literally KKK the nomination.

Do it already.

Wont be long now until the USA will be completely outed on the crimes theyve committed on the World

That's not how it works Hans

> wikileaks leaks something that everybody already knows about.

Was this the second round of leaks that assange promised would lead Clinton to drop out?

Lol.

If they have conformation of this being an Obama-only program, and that they helped rig Austria, I will literally cum buckets for months.

>wikileaks is releasing something Sup Forumsacks know about
ftfy
this is to redpill normies

I've not seen anything to indicate what you are claiming. I'm very sorry about this, perhaps you'd be kind enough to help me understand your qualms.

RARE

I'd say that too if the death of me and my people would essentially solve the problem with modern marxism.

You can redeem yourself by taking one for the team.

Wikileaks (various), snowden, panama papers, Chelsea manning...... all had no impact.

I can't post my "wow it's fucking nothing" pic again because of file duplicate bullshit.

>most normies are fucking sheep
ok

we'll see what happens

>Julian Assange: WikiLeaks will show how US intelligence interferes in European elections.
Oh no!!! He's got to be shitting us!!! It can't be!!!

"Damaging", more like controlled opposition damage control.

This government can sacrifice a little bruise to counter the upcoming revolution public opinion that was about to come due to the whole 9/11 false flag, Middle East destruction, corporation dick sucking, etc....

If assange dared to just even publicize the vid of gen. Dampsey saying major Arab allies(with US help ofc) are funding isis which is on youtube btw, there would be blood of politicians in the streets.

But no, high jack the revolution and minimize its effect as much as possible while making it sparkley and impactive. But never date expose the crimes which would lead to a real revolution. Only in a way which rises Trump as the only hope, Trumps not a puppet tho!!!!!

Do you even have to ask at this point?

>If [...] there would be blood of [group] in the streets

I really like that American power fantasy trope. It's almost always worded the same way too.

>They are making a fake "revolution" while the image of it being trump, who is yet another puppet but pol doesn't see this since he plays on the racial tribalist racism that is Sup Forums and the rest in the sudden CIA created surge of white nationalism

Go shit up a trump thread you fucking metal case. You guys are fucking worse than the Trump supporters.

THIS 100%, shit is beyond fucking annoying at this point. All this board is just pro anti trump shit in every thread, even ones that aren't about him.

Czech'd

Hopefully justice will be served.

Yes, also 9/11 wasn't a false flag

Cause to say that would mean I be

ȾĥJṥ ȟȧŝ ṗốṩţ ãpƥȓóṿėḑ ẳȵḑ ƿȧıḍ fởɽ ḃý Ȼǿṙręḉṫ ţḣė Ṛḕčộȑḑ Ḥąȉḽ ḤĭłMẳrỵ

Whatever

When trump is gutting you like a pig for his Jew masters, you'll realize that you've been played just as the anti war crowd was with Obama.

Even Assad says US politicians say one thing but do another, fugg it.

>Muh savior has come, he's even running for president, we actually have a chance, there is hope after all!

We've been interfering in foreign elections for decades, Clive. Everyone knows it. This is not news. No one cares.

>Again, Assange has nothing

How would that help. It's not like your politicians would steer the country.

Not saying that Hillary shouldn't be hanged idiot, hell the whole gov should be

I'm not taking sides like you dumbasses, what's so hard to see about that

well, if Assad says it ...

Considering his country is being attacked by US proxies, his word has some weight

It hasn't been a little bruise. They've been the biggest scandals of government corruption since Watergate. The government would have never admitted to its NSA spy program, or the extent to which it operates, on purpose for example.

rt.com/news/wikileaks-damage-us-policy/

>Ww-w-w-w-w-w-we don't sit on intel WE SWEAR

Fucking assange.

>Even Assad says US politicians say one thing but do another, fugg it.

Lmao, great source.

Sauce? I can't seem to find anything.

>le assad is evil maymay

You're not overthinking hard enough, the guys controlling Trump and sponsoring wikileaks are controlled by a much bigger power that I can't name because they'll get me because I know too damn much.

>Sup Forums still cares about wiki""""leaks""""

I wondered why the media prior to the referendum looks exactly the same as the current US outlets.
Tactics and all.

World would be so nice and peaceful if USA never existed
You literally are singlehandely destroying the world you fucking cunts

Trump is in debt to Russia and it's probably why he's being so nice to them. He's also surrounded by Jews and has said multiple times he's pro-Israel. You're going to tell me he is the lone white knight with no personal interest because he said "I'm working for you" in some gay speech you stupid fucking Kraut? You fucking gullible naive morons don't deserve to exist.

I kept saying it was rigged so the bongoloids would stay with the US instead of a possible Russia friendly EU cuck alliance in the brit/pol/ threads.

MAYBE NOW YOU WILL FINALLY BELIEVE SOME RANDOM ANONYMOUS FOREIGNER TELLING YOU YOUR BUSINESS!

Proofs?

For which thing?

Falling for the big bad Russia meme and terrorism is already crazy high, drone strikes and hard power don't solve terrorism famalamadingdong, it's all about memeatic warfare and winning hearts and minds. China is powerful because America buys Chinese goods with loaned out Chinese money. Shit ain't sustainable son.