Why do men "put each other down"?

You see this in politics all the time. Especially when discussing economics, culture, and status. Every chance they get a man will put another guy down for no reason at all.

Libertarians do this the most. They love saying "man up". But I have to wonder, do they do this because they're themselves insecure? Constantly worried their masculinity will be challenged.

And I don't think it's competing for women, I mean we're on the Internet. So why do so many men act like passive aggressive girls when it comes to politics and life in general?

I'm pretty sure this is 1000x more common among women than men.

Maybe you should learn to handle the banter instead of crying to the internet.

See this is what I mean dumb cunt. I'm curious about why men do it on the Internet where they get nothing from it.

Why do men care so much about society seeing them as being masculine? Why do men care what society thinks of them to such a huge degree.
In the past maybe. But I think it's very very common today.

Bump

You're a coddled retard. How well you can handle aggression is a test of your manhood. You're a pussy trying to rationalize your pussyhood by implying it's everyone else's fault - exactly like the leftists and girls you cry about. Fucking girl. sage

See it's amazing. I never said it bothered me at all. Yet here you are and you just can't help yourself.

Why do men care if society thinks they're a man or not?

Yet here you are still crying about it on the internet.

What you're saying is that you can't handle the bantz. It's okay, I understand. If you want to cry, I'm here.

He means in politics

Because we're not whiny faggots.

I'm simply asking a question. You are the one that's "crying".

Why does it bother you so much? Does it make you feel like a man?

>I'm simply asking a question. You are the one that's "crying".
>Why does it bother you so much? Does it make you feel like a man?
>makes a post like this when he's the one crying about "men acting like passive aggressive girls"
You are a caricature of the very thing you cry about - a dumb whiny bitch who lacks self awareness.

It is about competing for women, and its pathetic. This is what feminism has done to men, turned us into bickering fools fighting over bleeding cunts.

Why do you think feminists make gains whereas MRAs don't? Women stick together, men sell out for a chance at sex.

If all men acted as one we'd sort the world out in 5 minutes.

I'm not talking about bantz. Read what I said, instead of being defensive.
>I'm a real man and I can handle to tough big man talk unlike you little girl
I'm simply asking a question which you continue to ignore

But why do it on the Internet? Why do it when discussing politics?

I'm not saying never give guys shit. I'm talking about a particular kind of shit. It's extremely emotional and usually has little to back it up. And yet men do it all the time.

I really think it's to make themselves feel better. Not through reasoning but just emotion. I just don't see why they care so much. Why do they care that society sees them as "men"? Why does telling people how manly they are on the Internet make them feel better?

Why do you care about the actions and intentions of other people? Are you some kind of whiney faggot? Are you from Oregon?

They're obviously just hilariously embarrassingly insecure about themselves and their masculinity and what strangers think about them so they obsess about desperately trying to prove how cool and strong and manly they are to anyone who will listen even on a japanese fingerpainting site.

I'm just really curious why it's making so many of you uncomfortable?

Are you never curious about anything?

Just what a closeted faggot from commiefornia would say to try to distract from their own shit existence :^)

>ITT: armchair psychologists overanalyze banter

This, although, when 2 women know they both look good (both know they are skinny, sexy, and desirable) then they will be nice to each other and compliment each other. But women always have low self esteem, even if they are beautiful.

You will never ever see a skinny woman compliment an ugly landwhale woman, UNLESS maybe they are friends, an SJW, or a feminist, or all 3.

>See this is what I mean dumb cunt. I'm curious about why men do it on the Internet where they get nothing from it.

Well isn't it obvious? They can't jump thru the computer and get you, especially on this site where everything is anonymous. They fight with each other thru the internet because they know nothing will happen to them. It makes them feel better too because they felt like they've won over the fucking Internet because texting and messaging is completely different banter from conversation in real life.

It could also be for their own amusement, not just to fight.

but anyway, us men like to show dominance in all sorts of ways. Intelligence is one of them, especially if their penis is Hitler size.

And really we just put each other down if we're a fat disgusting slob, or annoying, or if we're a manlet pussy.

>This, although, when 2 women know they both look good (both know they are skinny, sexy, and desirable) then they will be nice to each other and compliment each other.
Right up until a desirable man comes along

Nah most of the posts are just "can't handle the bants you numale reddit tumblr blue-state moron, stop asking questions you faggot!!!"

I've never seen that. I myself have never done such a thing or experienced it. I don't see this behavior in grown men. Constantly in women, but not so much in men.

>You see this in politics
>when discussing economics, culture, and status.
>for no reason at all.

This is an obvious shitpost. 6/10, here's your (you).

No, it's 1000x more common among men. The difference is with men it's good-natured ball-busting, a form of camaraderie, while among women it's true viciousness.

>But why do it on the Internet? Why do it when discussing politics?

Probably just insecurity.

>Why do they care that society sees them as "men"? Why does telling people how manly they are on the Internet make them feel better?

Yeah I know what you mean. It's a bit of a power fantasy. I admit I have violent and aggressive fantasies from time to time but I just tend to dislike myself.

>They love saying "man up"
I have only ever seen feminists and ultra beta males use this phrase

Men bust each others' balls, but we don't mean it.

Women compliment each other, but they don't mean it.

Funny that you post this on Sup Forums, banter capital of the world.

The republican debates at points literally turned into the movie "mean girls" which was quite fucking sad, great movie but not something to recreate for a national debate.

I think OP couldn't handle the bants.

>implying women dont shit talk constantly about other women, just not to their face

all humans are pieces of shit, welcome to earth

I don't care about banter.

Most of the time what I'm talking about happens when banter isn't going on. There is a clear difference

>good-natured ball-busting

No such thing. Some men have the asshole gene, some men get two copies of it. Women foam for it though, so it'll never go away. and the women who have the asshole gene get the most babies(money) out of men, so the cycle repeats. in b4 "muh bantz" you people are literal pawns for any crowd-psychology experiment.

t. Molymeme

I'm fine with that. But why are they so touchy when it comes to this subject?

Men rarely do this. It's more of a woman thing.

>No such thing.
Are you literally retarded or are you just some dumbfuck feminist who's never been outside your room?
Banter is the core of male relationships, but there's no malice behind it. It's a form of bonding and friendly competition.

If it did not bother you to some degree, you wouldn't mention it.

>Banter is the core of male relationships, but there's no malice behind it. It's a form of bonding and friendly competition.

That's usually true, but not always. There's a clear difference and you can see this on pol.

The interesting thing is that when a man on pol is being serious, he will always attack someone's masculinity. It's very strange and out of character.

I've asked questions about many things that do not bother me. I'm sure you have as well.

>t. single child of single mother

>It's extremely emotional and usually has little to back it up
Projecting much?

People on here say it all the time. Any criticism of women, the world in general, our shitty lives, and we're told to "man up" by the red pill retards

I'm sick of society treating men as expendable.

>The interesting thing is that when two people are boxing, they will try to hit each other. It's very strange and out of character.

Do you suffer from autism? Because you really have no grasp on human nature.

haha fuck you bro, you just don't know how to please a girl haha lol fucking virgin

What's the point to do it on the Internet? We aren't competing for anything.

It only damages the conversation.

It's obviously what is known as Toxic Masculinity.
Men are trained from birth to behave aggressively, this carries over into their conversations and bonding rituals.
Luckily, as responsible parents, we can teach our children better values.
Of course, we have to be vigilant and make sure our boys don't pick up negative behavioural tropes from some of the other boys in school, who haven't had the benefits of responsible parenting.
If they were to start acting aggressively, I would not hesitate to seek medical advice for ADHD.
We don't allow our son to take part in any sports, as this type of competitive activity is damaging to young minds.

You'd know if you were a man.

Well, I'll let you dumbfuck shills circlejerk amongst yourselves.

lol women do this way more than men do

I come to the Internet to read and talk about things. Not to prove how manly I am to a bunch of random people I'll never know.

It isn't about competition you whiny faggot, it's about ensuring every man isn't falling into weakness and damaging the group/tribe/society. If you can't handle a few insults from people from within your group, you have no fucking chance at defending attacks from an outside force. You don't realize this because you're a pussy who is just bitter about getting called a faggot.

Men ARE expendable. You kill all the men except one and he could repopulate the earth in a few years on his own.

precisely, that's just what they spout off. It's ridiculous.

>anyone disagreeing with me is a shill

I think it's because men aren't really allowed to have any form of camaraderie these days, so they try and push others down as a form of showing masculinity, because any form of sensitivity of emotion has been corrupted. People are told to think that emotion is feminine, and it's frustrating.

Male Emotion: Getting up at 3:00 am to help your army buddy who broke down 4 hours away.

Female Emotion: Crying about not getting everything you want.

One is heroic, mature, and stoic.
The other childish, immature, and sporadic.

Notice how in this thread people are doing exactly that, and just trying to knock you down over any discussion of emotion. It's proof that the concept of emotion has been completely twisted.

We're on a forum where 75% of actual users are extremely similar in beliefs, and that's why we have a concept of bantz instead of just thinking it's other rude people.

Sup Forums is actually rather successful, in terms of creating a heroic emotional environment. Much better than the childish emotion of other platforms like Reddit, Tumblr, and Facebook.

We're competitive by nature. Women do it too. It's how we became the top of the food chain, constantly outdoing our fellow man.

I just don't need constant conditioning. And you aren't part of my "group".

Do you need someone to tell you how to eat everyday?

Oh, so anyone who holds a differing viewpoint is a shill now?
Look at my flag.
Why would someone from the UK have any concerns about who gets elected in USA?

>ending every post with a question
>overly concerned with opinions of others
>cannot comprehend good-natured ribbing (literally ALL men do this with eachother)
It's a grill. Someone post the "how to tell a poster is a grill" pic.

Fuck you roastie scum.

You could kill the remaining one as well, user.
There's literally tons of sperm waiting in sperm banks for invitro fertilisation.
Men are pretty obsolete now.

>I never said it bothered me at all

You didn't have to, it was obvious from you making this thread you fucking dipshit

>hurrr but i didn't actually say X, it was only clearly implied

literally female logic

breaking balls

You goddamn motherfucker.
You know that OP isn't saying it hurts his feelings and is actually asking what makes men these days stoop to personal jibes at another man's masculinity, in the way that women have always used bitchiness to undermine the female competition in their immediate circle. It's not that anyone gives a fuck about a stupid comment, he's asking why men have changed from competing with and attempting to rise above their fellow man/competitors to some kind of weird reverse-gender-shaming like batches do--indeed, like you probably think is normal, hence your reply.
Be a good girl and such my dick.

>but I have to wonder

sure fire way to sound like a fag, fag.
Man up.

The truth is that it's difficult to have a serious conversation nowadays. This results in "jokes" or insults

>rise
*suck

ITT OP doesnt know what pride is. also he is a whinny faggot

Where the fuck did
>rise
come from?
Anyway, you're a fag

Nope. Especially when it doesn't concern me in the slightest (math and science do not count)

Men verbally abused each other constantly to remind ourselves that words aren't as realty as bullets.

It also makes it so we can have reasonable arguments and not run crying when someone else hurts our feeling/pride

From a purely biological standpoint, probably. Although that would create a shit ton of inbreeding and social problems when 99.999999% of women are left to raise children alone.

You're pretty on-the-nose with this one.

Look OP, man up you retarded faggot.

Dick sizes

>man up