Other urls found in this thread:

neatorama.com/2015/09/03/This-Leech-Specializes-in-Feeding-on-Hippo-Rectums/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the best thing Netflix has ever produced but that's not saying much

>produced
distributed ftfy

they funded it.

>Ojka is a c-
It's because it's by the same director as Memories of Murder, Bong Joon-ho.

yes I'm aware who directed it. Memories of Murder is honestly an outlier of his filmography. most everything else he's done is fairly schlocky.

>non white protagonist
I'll pass

you mean Falcor?

Have you seen everything he's done, or are you one of those people basing the rest of his filmography on his worst film, Snowpiercer? Barking Dogs Never Bite and Mother are good, and Host is in the middle but still a better film than Okja.

Okja was significantly better than that overrated piece of trash The Host.

That's a big anus. I wonder if it is as expertly engineered as a horse anus, with muscular shit guillotines and stuff.

The Host is pretty stupid. I didn't like Mother that much, I think it straddles the line between art and schlock.

I want to kiss Mija right on her chubby cheeks. She's so adorable. Not a pedophile btw

>okja
>better than host
Okja is The Host, listen to the music - literally the same. The commentary is more relevant whatever Okja is passing on to the audience
>snowpiercer < okja < the host < mother < barking dogs never bite < memories of murder
That's what I think.

There's a type of aquatic snake that happens to nest in hippos anuses, providing a symbiotic relationship.

The Host's commentary is pretty much a punchline. Maybe that's better than what Okja was trying to do, but I think Okja has superior characters and visual style all around. Also, The Host invented the "bowgirl" cliche.

I'd eat Okja and make Mija watch.

I'd eat Mija and make Okja watch. If you know what I mean.

I don't get it.

>snake

neatorama.com/2015/09/03/This-Leech-Specializes-in-Feeding-on-Hippo-Rectums/

I'll explain it to you later.

its literally a blatant rip off of the flying dog from neverending story

Yeah man, looks identical.

Honestly, this was amazing until the second to last scene. There were all these fun twists in the story and it kept building and building, up to a sad ending. But then, at the last moment, as they're walking out of the farm, they had to add one more edgy twist, where Ojka eats a baby pig. Like they couldn't let the movie even have a glimmer of anything but this bleakness. That one moment basically made me hate it.

The baby pig had it coming.

>Ojka eats a baby pig

Doesn't eating your young happen all the time in nature?

This the baby pig did nothing wrong I just don't get this scene

You fucking idiot. She didnt eat it. She was smuggling it out.

>smuggling it out
>by eating it
Are you retarded?

Why isn't eating your children more common in human society?

Seriously though, why do you keep saying this? I don't see the resemblance. Is it the ears?

How does it taste?

reminder that if you aren't korean you didn't atually understand the host.