Nazi party in Denmark

>Tomorrow at 11:00 AM in Denmark
> Press conference
> This guy will announce that they have gathered the mandatory signatures (2% of the population) to enter the next election.

Sup Forums proud?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZrkaS2lXzQ
dksamling.dk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very proud, especially after all your WWII Schindlering. Good to see you making up for past mistakes.

He got 2% to sign on? Impressive. That is one motivated individual. I am actually impressed that 2% of your population are Nazi sympathizers.

Keep us updated OP.

It's a start. NatSoc is the cure to cultural marxism, and (((they))) will do everything they can to undermine these guys. I pray for their success

The man still owns a CRT, so you know he is the sort of guy you want to trust with this type of thing.

Way to go Denmark.

that was a hell of a race

don't think the point is lost either

I'm an idiot, thanks for spotting it. It's 1/175 of the population ~0,57% and not 2%

>Scandinavian nazi sympathizers

what a surprise

>: daniel carlsen
seriosly?
I haven't heard about it. If its true im totally voting for him next election.

>needing signatures to enter an election
No, not really.

Here you just have people write your name on blank ballots and have them cast.

Sort of old news.

You could also have found a newer picture of him where he doesent look like such a weak faggot.

Im glad they got enough signatures for sure. I just hope Daniel can improve so the party doesent have such a bad face.

I noticed the new DLC for Fallout 4 allows the player to control a new vault named Vault 88.

What did Bethesda mean by this?

I am a rightwing, but Daniel Carlsen is a brainless loser.

Please vote Morten Uhrskov into the parlament instead. He is exactly what we need
youtube.com/watch?v=hZrkaS2lXzQ

Vælgererklæring: dksamling.dk/

I think your wife has finished with the bull

>Russian/Dane

>Not corrupt

>weak faggot
but intellectually that's what he is

seriosly danebros. Does he have the number of signatures the party needs?

I know.

Thats what im saying.

He could improve I guess but really we need someone else.

Just watch the news tomorrow after 12

I agree. What we need is Morten Uhrskov.

I could also vote for Daniel Carlsen, but I would feel bad about supporting him for his character.

Wew, remember to vote for him as this could be what natsoc needs, it's a small step but in my opinion a bit too hasty, we should let things get a bit worse for everyday people first

His eyes are scary desu

If he's a shitty neo-Nazi voting for him and then him fucking up will only be a blow to nationalism.

Yes.

And that's why I hate politics. It's not about intellectualism or facts.
It's about appearance, making others look bad and having a career.

Nazis are controlled opposition. Always remember

ok i will

Isn't this detrimental?

He's just taking votes away from the Danish people's party and the current right wing government which are actually doing quite well at keeping Denmark less cucked than all of the surrounding countries.

And nazis are sickening to normal people so the left might be able to use their existence to convince normal people in the middle to swing left.

His efforts have more potential for harm than good. A negative expected value.

Thats what he is

Perhaps. Although the danish peoples party isnt great either.

They are too much talk and too little action. Who know what will happen.

The future will be exciting.

When will you people realize that our problems can't be solved through politics?

Your point is very true.

Besides Danish people's party there are 3 'more' right-winged parties trying to enter the parlament (sorry for no translation):

> Danskernes Parti (w/Daniel Carlsen)
NeoNazi roots

> Ny Borgerlige
Businessguys with a 'no more muslims to Denmark' twist

> Dansk Samling (w/ Morten Uhrskov)
No more muslims and keep the culture of Denmark.
Founded in 1930 as an opposition to Nazi's taking over Denmark.

Ironically Dansk Samling and Danskernes Parti are enemies, though both are on the right wing

Holy shit is this real? I hope someone fucking breaks his neck tomorrow. How is it possible in 2016 that there is Nazi party? I thought you Danes are peaceful people. What the fuck is this?

I can't believe this is real, i'm shaking right now.

Calm down Serbia. You need all the kebab removing allies you can get.