>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 12
>See map
DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 12
>Manbij liberated by SDF
>Syrian Armed Forces retake area west of Ithriya-Khanasser road that was taken by militants yesterday
>This morning Desert Hawks, Syrian Marines & co succesfully defend against 2nd Latakia counteroffensive: Faylaq al-Sham commander killed

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/YUQwqxy.jpg
i.imgur.com/FteK81s.jpg
youtu.be/BtqA7zu5hUc
liveleak.com/view?i=153_1463944227
youtube.com/watch?v=ca6ARA4V0v4
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/760762872599285760
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/764181507254530049
twitter.com/Guderian_Xaba/status/764183578729189376
twitter.com/Guderian_Xaba/status/764184147141226505
twitter.com/Guderian_Xaba/status/764187628929515520
twitter.com/Guderian_Xaba/status/764189876510134273
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-hezbollah-launch-surprise-offensive-capture-key-town-latakia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Evening lads, not much to report here.
Over.

EXPLOSION!

Better Latakia maps from Aug 9 with Qala mountain (still held now after 2 counteroffensives there and on Kinsabba)
i.imgur.com/YUQwqxy.jpg
i.imgur.com/FteK81s.jpg

Southfront August 12
youtu.be/BtqA7zu5hUc

Evenin'

3rd for /ug/ soon again

b-but Assad doesn't hold Aleppo yet

u mad?
liveleak.com/view?i=153_1463944227

Well, in the govt. controled areas live 1 200 000 people while in rebel areas- 6 times the less.
So techically, he holds it.

is that all you got?

I see Manbij has you pretty butthurt

How does it FEEL to see your country crashing down, politically, economically, militarily

While an Abdullah Ocalan worshiping Kurdish State is literally BUILT before your very eyes

>tfw no gf

nth for liberated Manbij, Raqqa when?

YPG TERRORIST BITES THE DUST

Just out of curiosity, what has the pkk been doing recently in Turkey?

Bombing kurdish civilians

We better give them more bombs then.

>Turkisch 100%

New cool clip from the Russian MOD.
youtube.com/watch?v=ca6ARA4V0v4

So even the pkk will kill the people they are supposed to represent?

They are separatist and commie, They killed more kurdish soldiers than Turkish soldiers

They are killing every kurdish civilian who oppose them

Quick, crappy shop

"If the siege is broken, i'll write "syrian revolution" on myself in sharpie, I'm pretty confident here"
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/760762872599285760

you are doing the equivalent of asking chinese people what they think of the imperial japanese army

not saying the pkk is good or bad, but asking on*r is useless

"Free" "Syrian" "Army"-aligned 1st Regiment commander rekt by RuAF in S Aleppo
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/764181507254530049

The German doesn't seem to be here, so let me post a reminder in his name that there are exactly two types of Shia Clerics
1. The austere, old type with dark eyes and a long, white beard
See: Sistani, Khomeini

2. The slightly overweight, smug and self-aware, type (often wears glasses and has a shorter beard)
See: Nasrallah, Rouhani

PKK and YPG aren't allied.

t.obama
dumb nigger

But Rouhani is not a cleric, you dummy

Nvm I fucked up, sorry

RIP

poor sneek

twitter.com/Guderian_Xaba/status/764183578729189376

>22:10 #Donetsk Petrovka - hearing intense battle.

twitter.com/Guderian_Xaba/status/764184147141226505

> #Stanytsia_Luhanska also noisy.

Reminder: SAA will get rekt in Aleppo the next JaF offensive. They will just run away like they always do.

It's a cool style to rock, with the black turban and cloak.

look mom i'm so cool posting 5 same pictures every thread
praise kek it's habenning

remember the jihadist beheaded a child

I've seen medias claiming the chlore attacks are the regime's doing, is that true?

dubs = true

also fucking massive troop build-up in crimea and militairy airfield being used again for supplies

The fact that you attempt to guilt trip me shows that on some level you are aware the FSA side operates on morality, whereas you and your SAA cohorts operate on cynical xenophobia towards the other

You are absolutely right

nope, nusrats propagada, they poisoned from burning all those tires

Only oldfags remember her.

I'm curious, countryside general

1. How do you think this war will end? (as in, surviving factions or leaders)

2. How do you think this war should end? (what is the best outcome for Syria in your opinion)

And after that JaF can estabalish Secular Democratic Republic of Northern Syria :')

this was a pathetic attempt at projecting, disappointed desu senpai

Someone wrote "Free Syrian Army" on his
F L A C I D
penis. it's somewhere in the archives

>snake eaten alive from the inside out

that rat is one hell of a fighter, he deserves a nice comfy life

The morality of shitposters has no relation to the morality of any of the forces in the field. That he tries to guilt you means nothing.

The fact stand in itself. The terrorists beheaded a child.

it's heating up guys twitter.com/Guderian_Xaba/status/764187628929515520
>Battle in #Yasynuvata blockpost area

Good evening /sg/

In wich phase the moderate beheaders are?

How mnay kilopiles of dead jihadist today?

Did Alawite genocide when really got killed?

Phase 4.

Unclear.

Yes.

"Sky belongs to the strongest"?

I want to forget though
Still fucking ugly

That`s right.

>a woman should were a vail over her head so that she is recognized as a muslim and not raped
what did he mean by this?

just a skirmish like everyday

>the weak should fear the stronk

kek

twitter.com/Guderian_Xaba/status/764189876510134273

> Large Ukrop military convoy near Pyryatyn yesterday, moving towards east

How important is Aleppo? Is it the key to succesful negotiations?

What the fuck is the story here

God dammit.
I'm pretty sure Colgate is behind this.

fuck, that's close to home

kek

It´s one of these pics showing Chinese wifes beating up mistresses of their husbands instead of their husbands.

>What the fuck is the story here

just a normal day in China, m8

Good.

hurr durr funny meme

we get it, you vape

>secular dictator

You seem to believe that simply because a secular state does not advantage muslims over non-muslims, this is a terrible thing. Sunnis in Syria were not treated any differently to any other person in the country, and in any case, only a tiny minority of Syrian Sunnis are rebels.

The same case in the former soviet 'Stans. The reason the governments (both dictatorial and not) are wary, even paranoid, of extremist islamic sentiments, is because they can easily see the shitholes most islamic nations have turned into.
And it is very important to note, they turned into shitholes not because of foreign involvement, as you may believe, but because of the behavior of the islamists themselves, when in charge.

>A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

REMOVE SHIA remove SHIA you are worst persian. you are the persian idiot you are the persian smell. return to kerbala. to our lebanon cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,IRAN we will never forgeve you. hezbollah rascal FUck but fuck asshole persian stink hezbollah allahu ackbar..rafidi genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead rafidi..ahahahahahIRAN WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget jihad . iran we kill the shah , alawi return to your precious iran….hahahahaha idiot persian and hizbollah smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE SHIA FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. saud+usa+turkey+mujahideen=kill syria…you will jihad/ al-baghdadi alive in serbia, al-baghdadi making nasheed of khilafa . fast rap al-baghdadi khilafa. we are rich and have oil now hahahaha ha because of al-baghdadi… you are ppoor stink rafidi… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
al-baghdadi alive numbr one #1 in khalifa ….fuck the hizbollah,..FUCKk ashol iran no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. al-baghdadi aliv and real strong wizard kill all the iran farm aminal with nasheed magic now we the mujahideen rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and israel wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. khilafah greattst countrey

Reported.
autistic perkele

I like it when feminists leave men out of it.

No,seriously, the red should have been orange.

IM NOT A JEW

fuck of mehmet

go back to arabia if you like islam so much

yes indeed would of made it alot cooler

Then you should press F. :^)

A

YA BACHAR

F

What's going on in Ukraine, any news?

Hard to tell, I think Assad will continue to lose territory, a lot of factors at play, namely the climate inside the powers involved

Assad will continue to lose territory, he'll either be overthrown or not (I'm thinking within five years or so)

Regardless of the outcome, his loyalists will hold on to parts of the country for sure, especially on the coast but probably parts of Damascus and possibly Homs too, while rebel factions will have their own civil war involving jihadis, warlords, and tribal factions

The YPG might be pushed back from some mixed areas but they'll largely survive in the core of Rojava

ISIS will probably be wiped out by either opposition allied Sunni Syrians, or Assad allied Iraqi Shias, then they'd go underground and might join Nusra and other jihadis in the rebel civil war

In the long term it'd look like a mix of Afghanistan and Lebanon

How I think it should end is through intervention against Assad, or at least MANPADS; the dozens of small FSA factions should be cut off and an FSA council established, if they want weapons they obey the council, or they can piss off

The unified FSA works alongside the Islamists against Assad, decimating his war machine until he accepts to leave the country, then a transitional government is formed, and any jihadis (or secular warlords for that matter) who try to impose their view should be fought by the SAA/FSA/Islamist merger

Also a truce should be signed with Rojava and a referendum held in all towns on whether they want to join Rojava or not

Whats the deal with you guys and the colour orange? How did the "house of Orange" get it's name?

>Syrian Army, Hezbollah launch surprise offensive to capture key town in Latakia
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-hezbollah-launch-surprise-offensive-capture-key-town-latakia/

SAA trying to take Kabbani.

You are either a jew or a syrian or a north african diaspora.

if I call the Bundespolizei, will you die?

He expects me to care when the SAA has done far worse and he continues to support it

Of course I care, but you guys do not

I was almost thinking he might be a roach... almost.