What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

So the mods allow bunch of random Game of Thrones threads to infest the board when the show is airing? I don't remember it being this annoying before. Why don't they just contain all this to one thread?

He used dark magic to whisk away Jon Arrny and Tywin from their deaths. Now he has two good Hands of the King to advise him without anyone knowing. That is all he needs.

>I don't remember it being this annoying before
Because you're a filthy newfag who's been here for 2 weeks tops.

>I don't remember it being this annoying before.

That's because it's been over a year between seasons.

You're in for a treat newfag. It's going to be months of this.

Why was he dressed like a rockstar though

how did he build an entire fleet of ships in a month?

As if city people remember what it takes to build massive bireme ships anymore.

Hey now

wut?

Because he was dressed in character for Euron.

Who wasn't meant to be a slob dirty sailor.

Fuck me I'd forgotten about him building the ships. The iron islands wouldn't even have enough fucking wood to build all those ships we saw, much less in the time-frame. Why not just have him steal the ships on his way to King's Landing? Have Jaime say he's gotten word that the Ironborn are raiding their way to them and taking every ship they can find and then Cersei goes "I know, I invited him". Suddenly it explains why the Ironborn are the only ones with a fleet and how the fuck they have a fleet when their own just got stolen.

Why was this guy cast? He's a bigger mess cast than Jared Leto as Joker.

Will we ever see Euron in Valyrian armor?
would be pretty based

I was wondering this too

You're right, Euron dresses in Valyrian steel Armor.

So where is it?

Leto isn't an ugly fatheaded subhuman though.

Euron is supposed to be a rockstar doing warlocky things. This guy was an awful cast choice for him though. Mads Mikkelsen would have aced it.

Same way Varys traveled from Dorne to Mereen in an episode.

IT DOESN'T MATTER.

He doesnt look like a world renowned pirate captain from westeros. He looks like a Danish nu-male who went shopping at Urban outfitters.

>Why not just have him steal the ships on his way to King's Landing? Have Jaime say he's gotten word that the Ironborn are raiding their way to them and taking every ship they can find and then Cersei goes "I know, I invited him".

That would make so much more sense, especially since the trip to King's Landing would take them by the two kingdoms that Cersei fucking hates (Tyrells and Dorne).

Is euron really that good he tell himself to be? Is he special in any other way than being captain?

Not even close. Leto's performance was PEAR-fect. Truly he was ACTING.

> don't remember

You clearly weren't around the last few seasons.

He has Valesbian armor.

I honestly thought it was Daenerys' fleet when they cut to it. This confused me as well.

Because Sup Forums are better writers than the assholes that they pay to spew this stuff out. It happens.

He was obviously throwing shade at Jaimie Lannister.

An episode?
Wasn't it like two scenes? First he's at the bad pussy desert land, then he's riding with the Dragon crew on their boat.

Because he looks like Alfie Allen.

In the books, yes.

In the show, who the fuck cares.