ITT

ITT
>yfw you realize ben 10 is a magical girl anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBIpode44Jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean I'm not into magical girl shit and I have no other reaction images.

... How?

Not exactly, but Omniverse was undeniably a harem show.

>Main character is a kid/preteen who comes across a magical (or in this case, alien) device that allows him to transform into a superhero persona (or in this case, ALIENS)
>Fights monster of the week in most episodes
>Every transformation sequence is recycled animation that displays the main character changing into his superhero persona

Not only that, but one of the main dudes working on Omniverse straight up admitted that they took inspiration from the harem anime genre for Ben's lovelife.

All of the girls in that show are massive stereotypes.

THATS WHY BEN FREAKING ENDED UP WITH KAI ''MUH CHILDHOOD FRIEND ALWAYS WINS'' CLICHE, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

That is not a gif. I feel gyped.

Except there's no cute mascot animal who was responsible for delivering the power to him in the first place.
Also, no power of love and/or friendship.

By this logic every magical girl anime is just a capeshit comic.

He figured it out!

Can we agree that the show jumped the shark when Ben's identity became known to the world and he started getting treated like a celebrity?

>It's a magical girl show xD
>Doesn't even star a girl
Magical boy maybe.. But that's what shounen is for, user.
You also need a partner character (Like Luna to Sailor Moon, Kyuubey to Madoka)

Know more about the genre before you start throwing it everywhere, mate.

>''MUH CHILDHOOD FRIEND ALWAYS WINS''
I take it you don't watch many harems. Childhood friend always gets shitcanned for the new weird girl in town.

>kyuubey
>parent character
that's a good one mate, made me giggle

I fucking hate this board, now I want to re-watch Ben 10.

>what is Azmuth

partner, but whatever

We've been calling out Steven Universe for years. How did we not see this before...

unfortunately that analogy doesn't even work, they met like once onscreen before she came back in Omniverse, and they weren't even remotely in anything resembling a positive relationship at the end of that episode, let alone friendship

But childhood friends never wins atleast in anime

youtube.com/watch?v=LBIpode44Jw

Ben 10/Monster Musume crossover WHEN?!

Rook was the male love interest/guy who showed up to save the day right?

>magical girl show
>doesn't have girls
>needs to actually have girls in it

>yfw you realize Harry Potter is just an Isekai series

So Power Ranger is a magical girl show?

That's a parody so it doesn't count.
If you were gonna source an actual magical boy anime example Magi, or D.N. Angel would've been better.

And even then, they're still shounen. Just with a twist to the usual battle shit you see in DBZ.

You're thinking of super sentai. Ben 10 is a super sentai show.

Modern magical girl shows (Like Sailor Moon) were inspired by super sentai so I can see why you'd make the connection.

You now realize that Shazam is also mahou shoujo, and so is Amethyst, yet they've never crossed over

>yfw the smurfes invented the undead formula in their FIRST book