I'm with her. Trump BTFO

Hillary just makes so much more sense. I can't wait to see you trumptards cry when she is elected. Hillary really will make America great again. Trunp needs to GTFO with his racist bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheBillyWest/status/763839080308150272
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better pray that she lasts long enough.

wtf i hate hillary now

what an ugly piece of nothing you are. what a pussy piece of shit you are. NOT xenophobic. doesn't want extremists blowing themselves up in our country. NOT racist or bigot. wants people that came here ILLEGALLY to straighten their shit out. you're a loser, kid. hang yourself in your closet with a belt.

Shut up shill.

I know that voting for a criminal makes sense to you, Democrat. Over 70% of felons are part of your party.

>Hillary really will make America great again.

At what point in the past 24 years wasn't it great? I'm asking because
>Her husband was president for 8 years
>She was a senator for 8 years
>She was secretary of state under Obama

Shill.
TDF out in full swing today.

It was great, that is why Trumps rhetoric about "making it great again' is complete bullshit.

#Wither

That's what will happen to America of Hillary wins

>Your 0.005₩ check is in the mail. Thank you for CTR :D

>GTFO with his racist bullshit

yer not from around here, now are ya boy?

SHUN THE NONBELIEVER

a fucking leaf

Hillary will hang all the niggers, that's why I'm wither

Yep that economic collapse and over a decade of perpetual war sure was fun wasn't it.

Speaking as a leftist, I think you're full of shit. Hillary is Frank Underwood, but with a uterus and a higher kill count.

Don't worry friends, it'll be all over by the 27th.of september. This is what Hillary will be up against:
twitter.com/TheBillyWest/status/763839080308150272

Of course, she makes sense and her campaign promises are great. Then once elected she does exactly the opposite. If she says she'll do something you like you can be sure she'll do the opposite of that. Watch Clinton Cash, there are so many examples of that in her history.

Fuckass bitch. We all know you're a CTR shill. You get about $2 of Cunton's stolen tax money for this thread, so I'm getting my money's worth, you shit-smeared dog-eared book of lies. Go piss up the wrong end of a rope. I hope at some point in your life, someone sticks their hand waaaay up your ass, makes a fist, and yanks it out real fast so you get a prolapse. Flies be all landing on it and shit, and maybe you find a few of those marbles you stuck up there when you were 12. Get fucked.

Hillary will kill all the niggers, vote for negro genocide!

Are these people honestly shilling for Killary, or are they retarded trolls who have nothing better to do ?

Trolls, most likely, or maybe some hapless CTR shills who still get paid for posts anyway. Maybe they hate her just as much as we do and post here, where they can't do much damage, instead of Facebook or Twitter where they could influence normies. They are wasting CTR's resources. At least that's what I'd do (if someone would point a gun to my head and force me to shill in the first place).

>1 Post by this ID

Come on, stop falling for the bait.