CNN's Chris Cuomo on Hillary: "We Couldn't Help Her Anymore Than We Have"

youtube.com/watch?v=3ESUUhncaYk

"We couldn't help her any more than we have, she's got just a free ride so far from the media, we're the biggest ones promoting her campaign, so it had better happen."

They admit it, and then they laugh. On air.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas
youtube.com/watch?v=C6rzbGwe0aE
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CLINTON NEWS NETWORKS
CLINTON NEWS NETWORKS
CLINTON NEWS NETWORKS

Bumpin

(((They))) are not even trying to hide it anymore.

This is the type of skit you'd expect to see in a Comedy.

The world is slowly becoming a meme.

And? You're angry at them for not supporting Hitler 2.0?

Fuck.

we have to out-meme them

Praise KEK

Many why you gotta excite me with shit from 2 years ago.

The amount of Media coddling she's gotten since has been astronomical by comparison.

This video seems old. But CNN is apparently about to do a segment proving none of the whore's health issues are real. Nevermind the seizure she had on camera here (notice the facial expressions, she's not faking it at first then tries to play it off while laughing. But she's clearly not all there as you can see from her random comment about her drink with a deer in the headlight's look.)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

Then there's this;

youtube.com/watch?v=C6rzbGwe0aE

They haven't been hiding it since the whole "BREXIT IS A THREAT TO THE LIBERAL WORLD ORDER REEEEEEEEE" incident

at least post the most popular one and help spread it
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4

This clip is old but it's not like things have changed at the clinton news network

He's right.

there was a reporter fired yesterday for saying live on air that the media is directed to be pro hillary

can't find the video its on youtube.

It's Sup Forums vs the world..... And Sup Forums's winning.

They know not what they are doing.

They know not what they have awakened with their lack of subtlety.

honestly why does it feel like that?
i blame all all social media being locked for anti hillary

Compilation of CNN & MSNBC Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

Spread this.

>We Couldn't Help Her Anymore Than We Have
>2014
Not true. CNN has completely demolished their credibility trying to help her since then.

I think he is being pressured to be pro-hill and he doesn't like it.

Guys i need my record corrected
Did the guy at least get fired/assassinated ?!

He is the brother of the current New York governor and son of a former one. Of course not.

The fact that he said it on air pretty much proves that CNN has devolved literally into the Clinton News Network; the vast majority of their audience wants a story told to them, and that story need not be connected with reality in any meaningful way.

see, what happens is, as you associate more and more with like-minded people you become complacent. This applies especially to criminal groups. The longer it goes on, the less they feel the need to hide it.

that's why stoners call the cops when someone robs their stash. They're complacent and begin to think everyone is like-minded.

so another inbred establishment figure spills the beans with a chuckle thinking everyone is with him.

this will lead to their ultimate fall

It's from 2014 btw

This needs to be a Donald Trump ad. Also Hillary saying "Trans Pacific Partnership" ten million times.

Those fake cuts ruin it t b h