So do humans in cartoons just completely ignore that mice and other animals are running around wearing clothes?

So do humans in cartoons just completely ignore that mice and other animals are running around wearing clothes?

Yep.

are there any cartoons about humans discovering the animals society?

Why are they wearing clothes, yet don't cover their genitalia?

Style

I mean, there are millions of plain old white and grey mice. They want to stand out

Secret of Nimh comes close -- the farmer or his wife (or maybe the exterminator?) says that there's something odd about the rats, etc.

Fraggle Rock (the puppet version, not the cartoon) ends with the homeowner discovering the Fraggles exist.. I don't think it goes into what happens after, other than that they became friends.

Humans would perceive them as being regular mice

I mean... How often do you really pay attention to the critters? I think that's the approach they largely take with it. Humans tend to be too busy with human shit to notice these vermin organizing secret societies.

And of course encounters with children...well.. No one believes children anyway.

I always figured it has something to do with why children could talk to the mice but no adults can speak to them. If you consider the fact that children have very active imaginations, and therefore possibly more willing to entertain paradigms that we as a grown adults simply cannot even entertain as possible at an unconscious level, then the fact that they have clothes may only be seen by someone who is open-minded. To adults they probably just appear as a mouse. But to a child that has been open mind and can imagine that mice talk, it would not seem strange at all that they would also have small clothes.

Let's just get this out of the way

Do you think a Mouseguard cartoon would catch on?

Do you think a Mouseguard game would catch on?

I'm gonna check it out once it leaves early access, Been burned out on early access games lately.

the might LOOK like small animals, sure

but a bunch of tiny animals flying around in a bottle tied to a balloon would get somebody arrested for animal cruelty, nobody would overlook that shit

There's a Rescue Rangers fan comic that brings this up at one point.

>using steam
>playing PC games
How embarrassing. There's nothing on Steam to play.

>fan comic

I'd Jake

Now I want a cartoon about a guy who discovers that there's an entire civilization of little critters living in an abandoned, vaguely Chernobyl-esque area and has to decide whether he should reveal them to the public and become rich, but risk their homes being ruined by human intrusion, or hiding them from the world at all costs.

bump

>its just a game about being a skaven

Ferngully?

Yes.

No need to walk the scary road of fanfiction. Norton Nimnul, one of the few recurring antagonists from the show, is the only human who figures out what's up.

Did not post because thought I didn't have it.

From the 2010 RR comics.

Fat Cat's owner is also a crime boss.
And somehow Fat Cat takes after him?

By drawing focus to their junk?

Why would Mice where cloths, even in cartoons? All those disney movies and such staring animals, its so boring watching a bunch of animals squeak about. It might be fun for kinds but for most audiances above the age of 2 we're going to need characters that are a bit more relatable and humanize than ordinary animals animated. No wonder animation went down the hole when these studios keep funding these animal flicks.

A whole series like the General Zao one? Care to give me the name or should I just search for Chip Dale Mayhem?

of course
how else are you gonna be the sexiest rodent in the room when everyone else is already naked?

That Pixar movie about a chef rat.

people dress animals in clothes, so makes sense

There's a movie being made.

>tfw already completed most of the content in the current build in like 4 hours
The stealth system needs a serious overhaul, shit's retarded.