Is it true the russian neo-nazi group Pamyat wanted to kick out anyone with jewish ancestry in the last 10 generations?

Is it true the russian neo-nazi group Pamyat wanted to kick out anyone with jewish ancestry in the last 10 generations?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/1990-07-25/local/me-896_1_soviet-union
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02695612
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism#Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can imagine all they want.
Not like they are going to do anything.

>russian
>Neo nazi

Their activism spurred the mass exodus of jews out of Russia.

>Slavic neo-nazis
The joke just writes itself

>

>neo nazis use Hitler's ideology word in word
Americas education

It's true. I was just reading old articles about anti-semitism in Russia written in the 1980s and 1990s. 94% of jews feared physical violence at one point. Many completely abandoned all their belongings just to get on the flight faster. I just couldn't find any more details about Pamyat's beliefs because my russian's not very good.

Jews abandoned USSR because Israel is a thing and because the union freaking collapsed
>94%

The article said 84% also experienced verbal harassment in the last 6 months. Also most of them wanted to go to the U.S not Israel.

But the most powerful people in Russia are all jews. Russians are in fact jews.

Jews are the most powerful people in a lot of countries.

Pft, well then.
I would like to read that article though, got a link?

The concept of it is still ridiculous, however these neo-nazis are probably just ignorant racists between the ages of 15-30

Honestly they're just as bad as Ameri-orc neo-nazis

written in 1994: articles.latimes.com/1990-07-25/local/me-896_1_soviet-union

94% claim in fifth paragraph. Another interesting quote from that article:

>The ultranationalist organization Pmyat is increasing its popular following. Less than 5% of the Soviet people supported it in the past, but according to Tatiana Zaslavskaya, head of the Center for Public Opinion Research in Moscow, its approval rating has jumped to 19%.

Also an interesting article about jewish emigration from Russia: link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02695612

It started far before the collapse of the USSR:

>From 1970 to 1980, around one quarter million jews left the Soviet Union.

bump

Yeah, finished reading it, thank you for the link.
But then again
>their activity caused mass exodus
>exodus started in the 70s
Turns out it wasn't their activity.
>they had mass support
By 1990 they have already splitted into more than half a dozen groups with the same name but different plans, most of which were against Perestroika, hence the approval, and also
>84%/91% of jews received threats etc/19% of approval for pamyat parties
I might be too young, biased and wrong on this one, but as a citizen of Russia I've never heard/seen of percentages this high so I'm going to call it not true, it's up to you to believe me or not.

Thank you, I'm always interested in hearing from russians about this rather than second hand accounts from americans written in the 90s. How is neo-nazism in Russia now? Dwindling, stagnant or rising?

I apologize for my poor english, it's 5am over here.

This question is somewhat hard to answer because of how wide spread the ideas of such movements are
I guess I can split them three levels
1) "Domestic" nationalism: is somewhat popular between pre-highschool students and football hooligans. These guys don't care about slavic nationalism as much as they care about fighting Caucasian/Middle Asian people, whom they consider to be smuggish troglodytes/illegal immigrants "who don't respect that country they moved in".
Might as well call it "a phase".
2) "Wu wuz" nationalists. One third of them are brainless brutes who can't grow out of the previous point, one third of them are extremist fans of Rus' culture, and one third of them are fans of Hitler. Brag a lot, but don't do much.
3) Actual neo-nazis. The only group which actually studies the works of Hitler/Mussolini etc, usually consists of people after 30. They had started some exotic movements in first half of 1990s (some of them even armed) but then almost all of them got banned and they disappeared from public view.

I can't name the name the exact amount of members they have, but it's extremely low because of how strong the WW2 cult is (and also because I'm lazy).

>tld;dr - I guess you can call it "stagnat at extremely low point".

Cheers.

Very interesting thanks. This suggests that neo-nazism isn't as big as I thought it was. I guess the media just exaggerated it. Those articles about jews that I linked earlier also gave me the impression that neo-nazism is far more popular than it actually is.

Maybe?

russia has the most neo-nazis in the world. Read wiki

Half of the world's total neonazis come from russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism#Russia

0.04% of Russia's population is neo-nazis. That's minuscule.

Having 50%>=

of neo nazis is not miniscule. They are a minuscule group and of this group Russia has the most