Can't make this shit up

Can't make this shit up.

looks good

will watch because it stars stephen fry

Same, that fag is based af.

also of interest for laurie + fry classic lulz:

Blackadder season 4 about WWI

this was before laurie started pretending to be american

We're literally the worst generation. It's no fucking contest. People of the future will mock us for eternity.

Stephen fry and that dude from Community pissing off millennials? This might be worth watching.

Genx here. We not much better but holy fuck, your generation takes the fucking cake for sure.

Seems shitty .. has that car show dongle licker

No thanks

I can say this without a doubt. My parents were always confused as to why I never had any friends all throughout middle and high school, and the reason is that I hated my classmates so much I didn't even want to try.

>Implying
>Those digits tho

Well what's it called?

>implying that we are not the generation whos gonna snap and usher in the end of the world or a legit fourth reich

The future looks bright senpai.

Someone gave my generation all those participation trophies, I don't want to fucking hear it. Boomers were the source, and we're still dealing with their bullshit.

Gen x here just stopping by to say you millennials suck but your chicks are still hotter than ours so we have to deal with them. They're WAY more obnoxious though.

>generation: literally who

>but your chicks are still hotter than ours
yeah but they usually fuck themselves up much faster with tattoos or other body modifications

is this somesorth of foreshadowing?
my generation idolized degeneracy and drugs,
sucked the cucks of idiots and protested everything, had no respect for authority.

every generation sucks.

Millennials are the generation that is attempting to make cuckolding an acceptable practice and convincing people that transgenderism should not be classified as a mental disorder. I am honestly surprised that my generation is unable to see how terrible this appears to anyone with a modicum of common sense. They honestly their believe own hype, that they are always on the right side of history, when the contrary can just easily happen to them, just like it has for the eugenicists, slave owners, or the people who could not accept gay marriage.

> young but with disgusting and ugly tattoos
> old and having wrinkles and one or more kids

Pick one, I know it's tough.

Quads of truth.

>hated classmates

what about neighbourhood friends? some of my best friends live in my building or near it, can't blame shitty school company on no friends nigga

kids in suburban america haven't met their neighbors since the 1990's

>watching any modern sitcom
degenerate as fuck

like nobody on a basketball court? football court? local chill places?

nigga please
>watching a sitcom

>Neo-Nazism making a return in Gen Y
>Alt-right mostly composed of Gen Y

>"fucking millennials dere all libruls, da wurs"

Boomers will always be the worst generation. They were handed everything, and then turned around and founded the social justice movement, sold out their countries to foreigners and globalists, and stuck the following generations with the bill.

>laughtrack

Why didn't this die with the 90s?

I know you guys here on Sup Forums deride yourselves about being social autists but quite frankly, the average millennial is ACTUALLY socially retarded. Trying to hold a conversation with a millennial is a painful experience. They only speak in short bursts and rarely reciprocate. Simple greetings such as, "hello, how's your day," or "have a great day," are actually rare for millennials. I know this because I am a millennial and have given up interacting with my generation. It's as if their not even really there in the moment. This goes for both guys and girls.

It would be accurate to say that the millennial generation, for the most part, never grew past their childhood. They lack the necessary maturity to enter into adult roles: romance, love, honor, dignity, morality,leadership, innovation, etc. These are all foreign concepts to them because they lack the maturity needed to understand their values.

According to my Google-fu: The Great Indoors

autism

>CTR on the numale attack
>they have extensive experience