How reddit is he? What's his best movie?

How reddit is he? What's his best movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls003517000/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100%
Kill Bill

very
death proof

he is actually very Sup Forums but he's movies just appeal to pseudo-intellectuals to reddit

Reservoir Dogs

There is probably a fanbase of everything ever on Reddit, everything is Reddit, everything is liked by idiots so it doesn't matter.

Reddit is shit, but so is Sup Forums. So you're all fucking losers. So am I. Stop using Reddit as a synonym for easily accessible. It's gotten as bad as using kino in replacement for "something that is great". GOAT used to be spammed all the fucking time on here, now kino.

Also his best directed movie is Jackie Brown, his best written and directed is Kill Bill.

100% reddit
shitty overhyped garbage work of "art".

>reddit spacing

name one modern director who is as influential as Tarantino. If you mention Snyder you automatically lose and must leave forever.

that's his most reddit movie though

>reddit spacing

>stumble across video of him listing his top movies of the last 17 years
>number 1 is battle royale
>hmm I guess I check it out
>expect some deep japanese movie about honour set in a martial arts school or something
>it's not
>it's the cheesiest shit ever

Not that guy, but making text easier to read is not reddit spacing.

NOLAN
O
L
A
N

it's one of his few movies that aren't ridiculous unintentional comedies so I'd say you're wrong!

shyamalan is good and not reddit

>Faggot posters

Nolan is getting gud. Tarantino is getting has been already
Dunkerque is gonna be shit tho

80% reddit
Pulp Fiction is his best, but I like Reservoir Dogs better
Coen Bros are his contemporaries, much more influential and not reddit at all (aside from Big Lebowski)

only reddit defends reddit

Nolan is the epitome of reddit

Do you not know what "defends" means? Apparently you do not.

extremely
all his movies are shit

identifying nolan as reddit is reddit

he's "suck on indian dads toes and let them fuck your wife" reddit

still, he's "as influential as Trantino" these days.

t. reddit

Nolan's style hasn't really filtered down to many other directors yet. DC tried to create an entire MCU based around the mood he set with the Dark Knight films and they failed completely.

He's good at staging and blocking. Terrible at literally everything else

fuck you battle royale is great

>Spacing of Reddit

imdb.com/list/ls003517000/

what the fuck did you expect after seeing this list

his works get more reddit by the year
Reservoir Dogs is probably his best

kill bill part 1 is his best. reservoir dogs is his worst and most reddit

literally the exact opposite of what you said is what grown ups think.

holy fuck what shitty tastes he has
suits him well

That's his worse movie he even said it

t. redditor

I unironically don't know what reddit spacing is because I don't go on reddit. I have always typed like that because it's easier to read and gives breaks of thoughts.

Go to school.

Jackie Brown or Hateful Eight.

I haven't disliked anything he's directed though.

Spotted the redditor.

You have to go back.

>grown ups
ready for high school Tanner?

reservoir dogs is his most reddit but its also one of his best

>le ebil nazis
>le ebil white mane

About a million percent Reddit.
Pulp Fiction is his best movie.

this is reddit spacing you fucking moron

they just stand around in a warehouse shouting at each other

Oh wait, I forgot to add the famous Sup Forums KEK and LEL, is my comment kino?!?

there is

LITERALLY

nothing wrong with

R E D D I T

ahhhh theres not enough action scenes!!!!!!!!

that's like saying there is nothing wrong with censorship

It's like saying.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Pedro, please.

I honestly believe that and still call people reddit all the time. it's amusing that they get so insulted and triggered by it
the word isn't going away anytime soon, just like kino, might as well accept it desu

exactly. you cant say that on reddit

What's the point at which he started making crap in your opinion?

wow bob wow

He looks like a young version of Bill in that picture.

Kill Bill: Origins of Bill when?

When he started making movies.

what the fuck does "reddit" even mean anymore?
Stop using it as a retarded buzzword to describe something you don't like

t. redditor

haha epic XD

He kinda looks like an old version of Pink from Reservoir Dogs, or is it just me?

To be fair, I did nazi that coming. Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle. I have the weirdest boner right now. /thread.
Edit: Thanks for the Reddit Gold, kind stranger.

What's this haircut called again?

maravillo post

>"You don't have to worry about Bill being dead if you become Bill yourself."

PLEBBIT ABSOLUTELY BTFO
REDDITORS ON SUICIDE WATCH
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?!

Tarantino is a legend. This is the best list I have seen since KiDDAA Magazine review of Django. Tarantino understands how great Korean and Japanese movies are. That eyetalian is a modern genius.

yes i remember this comment

>oh no someone made sense, I better go to my reaction folder XD

>muh reddit

XD reddit invasion

Reggit spacing lel

Oh noe muh summer plox leave, kek

Where my kino bros at? :P

>Also his best directed movie is Jackie Brown
that's true

>his best written and directed is Kill Bill
Nah, it's Pulp Fiction. KB is great, but PF is perfect.

>And I will not mention best script-only
It's true romance.

What movies do you like?

>shyamalan is good and not reddit
Being that wrong, twice, in only six words is really impressive

I just enjoy Kill Bill because his vision was fulfilled with it being 4+ hours. I love PF for what it was trying to do narratively, but I'm a sucker for everything KB did.

True Romance is probably my favorite movie ever. But QT's script had Clarence and Bama dying originally so I'll disagree that it's his best script.

how is Shyamalan reddit?

>insecure teenagers caring about "what's reddit or not" the thread

This

wait wait WAIT. Let me see if I have this down.
>you found a list of Tarantino's fav movies
>the man who's entire career has been built on worship and homages to grindhouse exploitation, kungfu flicks, car movies, italian gorefests, Z-list horror and westerns, etc etc
>you saw something called "battle royale"
>you expected something "deep"

What am I missing here? Battle Royale is EXACTLY the kind of movie I would expect a guy like Tarantino to like. It's the kind of thing he's been idolizing since he got to hollywood.

>I just enjoy Kill Bill because his vision was fulfilled with it being 4+ hours
Fair enough.

>QT's script had Clarence and Bama dying originally so I'll disagree that it's his best script
I don't actually think it would have changed that much. I mean, yeah, downer ending, sure. But most every scene would still work as shot. I guess you'd have to do something else with the voiceover? I dunno. Early tarantino was definitely a little edgy and tryhard, so i'm not surprised he went with the "everybody dies" ending.. Reservoir Dogs has that "edgy" ending too. For the record, I like reservoir dogs, but the thing with 3 guys shooting eachother simultaneously is, and will always be, silly.

>how is Shyamalan reddit?
How is shammyman not the walking definition of a reddit director? His movies are precisely the kind of 2smart4U artsy bullshit that normies latch onto when they want to seem deep.

The fuck? Of course Tarantino would like Battle Royale you fucking cuck. Youve clearly never seen literally one Tarantino film.

Very, its Jackie brown because it the one of the three normies never mentioned

incredible summation of cancer. is this pasta?

>His movies are precisely the kind of 2smart4U artsy bullshit that normies latch onto when they want to seem deep.

But isn't that Nolan?

I think he looks more like an older version of Jimmy from Pulp Fiction.

>But isn't that Nolan?
Sure, Nolan's reddit too. The difference is Nolan doesn't completely suck at absolutely everything.

except you can

Reservoir Dogs is the most rewatchable imo

>2smart4u artsy bullshit
which shyamalan movie is that? his movie are usually light hearted, not sarcastic, not meta, not pretentious and with no political subtext, the opposite of reddit

Fucking incredible.

Every single reddit post compiled into one copy pasta. I want to shake the hand of the meme scholar that made this possible.

The bar scene in basterds is a classic.

Basterds is his greatest Jackie Brown is his worst film but it doesnt hurt his status its like that one bad album all the best bands put out.

>I want to shake the hand of the meme scholar that made this possible
he's a redditor tho

I would still like to shake his gentle sir hand as an excellent meme connoisseur my self, as a symbol of my gratitude for being able to read his simply epic post.

I ain't the faggot you're responding to but people have spaced like that on Sup Forums for a very long time. I started posting before 2008 and it was never an issue.

So why now

Is double spacing

a reddit thing

Look here's some shit from 2011 I had saved cause it had some cool stalker mods I wanted to remember. Was this guy reddit?

upvoted for readability xD!

It's only retards who actually came from reddit who complain about spacing.

Calling people reddit is a trick to make newfags out themselves. Only insecure faggots who try too hard to fit in will try to prove they're not "redditors."