How many more kids must get shot before Americans wake up?

How many more kids must get shot before Americans wake up?

SHALL

I agree, we need to up efforts to arm all teachers.

>How many more kids must get shot before Americans wake up?

Let them sleep, americans waking up = more dead children

Why? The kids should be armed, babies should
SHALL NOT BE

How many more kids must get shot before we finally arm all kids so they can protect themselves? Liberals have the blood of those kids on their hands. My prayers goes out to the families

Americans can't wake up

The price of freedom

BAN ASSAULT LIGHTNING
Memes aside, school/mass shootings are a relatively recent phenomena that started about 20-25 years ago even though easy access to firearms has been a thing since the begining. Has anyone considered that perhaps these occur because of deep seated societal issues? Maybe we should address those instead of rewriting the constitution over some statistically irrelevant deaths.

I'm not saying to outright ban guns but there does need to be far more regulation, especially with pistols. The constitution was written for shitty-ass muskets that are useless after 100ft and fired 2RPM

>Wake up
Meaning?

I actually did have armed teachers. God bless Utah, no school shootings.

inside

I wonder at white time the spike on school shootings started and at what rate they are increasing.

the brice of breedom strikes again

>1966
you're not fooling anybody

>far more regulation, especially with pistol
I could get behind this, especially considering that something like 80% of all gun crime is done with handguns. Good luck with getting gun grabber politicians to focus on anything other than MUH SALT WEAPONS.
>The constitution was written for shitty-ass muskets that are useless after 100ft and fired 2RPM
This iss misleading. The constitution was written in a time when private citizens owned cannons and warships.

>I wonder at white time the spike on school shootings started and at what rate they are increasing
Columbine opened the gates. There had been some shootings since the beginning but it'd be like one person usually and sometimes it was accidental or you'd have one massacre and decades nothing really. Columbine and 24 hour news is what I think set it off.

Didn't Eric and Dylan plan the shooting to celebrate the OKC bombing?

not really, only in this sense they wanted it to be similarly violent and leave a similar impression on the general public. Turns out it left an even greater impression that Mcveigh

all the other kids with the pumped up kicks

we're tired okay

There just arent enough good opportunities these days to keep young men from going ballistic. The guns have always been there, but not the mass shootings. We need to fix the economy, the school system, and all that, before we can even talk about taking away the guns.

mass shootings are to shootings as fucking lighting hitting oil tankers outside orphanages are to lightning strikes

Lot easier to fix the gun problem than the economy or school system problem

>ow many more kids must get shot before Americans wake up?
All of them

>I'm not saying to outright ban guns
No but that's your goal
>but there does need to be far more regulation
1: What sort of regulations?
2:How would those regulations do anything to deter criminals?
> The constitution was written for shitty-ass muskets that are useless after 100ft and fired 2RPM
Automatic weapons existed at the time that the constitution was written and the founding fathers understood that weapons technology would only advance with time which is why they specified the right of the people to keep and bear "arms" not specifically muskets which for the record were the standard military weapon at the time and yet still they believed they were the the right of citizens to keep and use along with the aforementioned automatic weapons and even contemporary artillery.

Shootings have been on a decline for almost a century with it currently being an all time low, the prohibition was thee point with america's highest historical record of gun related violence.

>This iss misleading. The constitution was written in a time when private citizens owned cannons and warships.
good point actually
wasn't half the colonial navy owned by some dutch guy or something like that?

Every child will die before you commie fuckers take my guns from me

>The guns have always been there

You have nearly 4x as many handguns per capita than you did in 1970, and you have about 8x more shootings since then too.

Of course they are rooted in social issues. There's nothing to debate about that. The real question is would you be willing to adress those issues or is it too communist to you to.

all of them

>and you have about 8x more shootings since then too
That is blatantly false though.
Gun related crimes are at an all time low, it seems more prevalent though because of media coverage.

All of them.