CERN SACRIFICE CAUGHT ON TAPE

What the flying fuck bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=lT0ZdKtz3BA

I thought i would post this since there were a few hillary occult threads.

Seriously wtf is going on.

Also, the building that the guy is filming from building 40 which holds scientist of ATLAS and CMS.

These are guarded buildings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EU2AIxkxiwg
youtu.be/J8kU1cRbhms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CERN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So why would CERN employees be sacrificing each other?

this is clearly a prank.

This place keeps getting more and more nuts now that drumpf is losing badly in the polls

let me tell you how this happened
>some crazy americans going to switzerland and bothering everyone about "CERN" sacrifices
>they find nothing so they do it themselves and make some shitty video
>when confronted about it they tell everyone "god made them do it" etc

its always like this
youtube.com/watch?v=EU2AIxkxiwg

I was expecting some dumb shit but it's pretty clear that they're actually there and the guy is recording from a restricted building late at night.

I honestly don't know what to say.

>they find nothing so they do it themselves and make some shitty video

The guy was recording from inside building 40 which requires clearance

obviously this is some autists that work at CERN having a laugh pranking internet schizos

>camera starts shaking in the end

Always like that. Jesus...

fake and gay
there's nothing occult taking place in jewish conspiracies

Looks like some frat shit

>haha yeah only a prank bro! Yeah haha!

youtu.be/J8kU1cRbhms

>this is clearly a prank.

Nice evidence you have there.

Exactly.

Can someone give a quick redpill on Cern. Are they trying to open up portals or....

SOMEBODY ARCHIVE THIS SHIT NOW!

lmao this is great.

So what's actually happening is the same thing as when people leak fake hillary medical records.

it discredits the actual conspiracy by making a gross parody of the reality of the situation.

gay as fuck

>The guy was recording from inside building 40 which requires clearance

THIS

Shills are out in full force with nothing to debunk.

Dr. Non was anxious to see the culmination of four long years of research and engineering. True, he didn't know exactly what it did, but it was bound to be spectacular. How could it not be? This was a device sent from the stars, its blueprints decoded from a mysterious radio burst originating light years away. Ever since Earth received it on June 6, 2004, an international team of scientists worked day and night in secret, seemingly with limitless resources, to make this device a reality. The public, no doubt, would resist such a gamble, so instead they hid the research under a mostly unknown and mysterious branch of science, claiming they were colliding subatomic particles to study the limitations of the Standard Model. The public knew it by the name Large Hadron Collider; its actual name, Halo, hinted at the project's celestial origins. Even so, there was speculation that the device could "end the world." Preposterous. Mankind probably had not even evolved when the signal was created; it was unlikely to be some weapon. Merely the musings of the uneducated masses concerned only with their own selfish existence, resisting great leaps for mankind such as this.

It was hard to hide his excitement during the weeks leading up to this, warming up the complex machinery that dwarfed the engineers. It was almost childish, but in light of this elegant device, we were but children. But today, today we would finally see what it does.

One of the assistants called out from behind a monitor, "Dr. Non, the readouts; something is wrong."

Dr. Non stepped briskly to the assistant. No, this would not do. We did not need anymore delays. "What is the problem?"

"The detectors are clocking the particles at superluminal velocities."

Fool. "Obviously there is a flaw in your program," Dr. Non waved at the monitor. "It is inconsequential to the experi-"

"Dr. Non, come quickly!" an alarmed voice called from across the room.

no they're just a bit smarter than you and have high physics degrees

and also if this would be a real execution the woman would be nekkid

>and also if this would be a real execution the woman would be nekkid

They do mock sacrifices at bohemian grove as well.

for the love of god threads like these are literal cancer, you fucking tin foil hat wearing flat earthers mandela effect reptilian illuminati conspiracy cùcks make me want to puke

you need to grow out of this shit at some point, there's literally no proof for any of it, it's just so fucking stupid

btw that video is obviously fake, you have autism if you think it's real, i'm not kidding, you 100% confirmed autism in the brain if you think it's real

Top kek
Confirmed. I'm a physicist and I would do this shit too if I was at CERN for teh lulz
I would be semi-ironic about taking it seriously.

Shame camera man was a pussy, nothing to see here, sage.

as long you don't destroy the cern we will use our pasties to attack you with conspiracy theories
the reason why we do that is that we feel threatened by the things we can't build or can't own
signed:
the americans

This is quite obviously a prank. Way to go Sup Forums

Yeah, what kind of human sacrifice ritual takes 1 minute including the time it takes to walk out and arrange into a circle?

Probably Cern employees doing it for lulz so people like OP can chug it up.

ELIPHAS OPEN THE PORTAL

And how do you know this is building 40 and that it requires clearance?

Anyone can easily say.

"Dude its building X, you need clearance"

Not that tough.

Explaining a little further would give you a little more credibility with people who have no clue about buildings and clearance levels at Cern.

Literally no one here has a clue what building 40 is, how you know it's 40, or has even seen building 40 outside of this video.

Can these men not do anything on their own? Must their hand be held through every bump in the road? Dr. Non wondered if other great explorations were hampered by such-

His thoughts were cut short when he saw the video feed from the chamber housing the CMS detector. Engineers were running, panicked, in circles. The detector itself had taken on an odd glow. Before Dr. Non could even begin to think of an explanation, the screen filled with a dazzling light. No...as Dr. Non turned away, he realized the blinding white was in the room, surrounding him. He couldn't see further than his hand in front of him... and that was too much, his hand was dissolving. He realized he should have felt horror, but he was oddly calm. In fact, he thought he heard a choir, a heavenly choir, which soothed him even as his flesh was ripped from his bone. Dr. Non turned back to where the monitor was, and he could see a dark figure in the light, a figure that seemed to grow.

My God, what have we done? The last thing burned into Dr. Non's retina before it, too, dissolved away, was the unmistakable figure of Ronald Reagan.

Part II

"...because of equipment failure, CERN has said that it will be shutting down experiments with the Large Hadron Collider until next spring. Bolek Wyslouch, an MIT physics professor who is working on the project, said today that problems arising at this point in testing what is the world's most powerful and massive particle collider should not be unexpected. He declined to comment further on the latest problem. In related news, the rash of suicides around the world blamed on the device has been steadily rising. Today's high in Kennebunkport will reach the 60's with lows tonight in the 40's..."

The radio broadcast went unnoticed, the former President's attention was focused intently on the document laid out on the desk before him.

this is real

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN

>work at CERN
>hear about retarded conspiracy theories
>get drunk with your m8s after a day of particle smashing and decide to troll /x/
>make a fake sacrifice video
>release it on the internet
>probably get yelled at by your supervisor
>worth it

trolled hard

Yes....Lord.

I heard of one guy who disappeared when the CERN machine was at almost full power, and they only found his clothes. Is this true, I'd like to know.

stupid ass commentary don't link this shit, where's the original?

>Building 40 hosts many offices for scientists from the CMS and ATLAS collaborations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CERN

You think they let just anybody get in there? Of course it requires clearance

The guy in OP's thumbnail is wearing sneakers.

You just don't half arse a sacrifice when it comes to fashion.

yes its true, he's now in Xen

and just like in No Man's Buy you'll be able to see him, he's now at second stage of Xen, I'm there to, waiting for you

if CERN is making prank videos its not very nice when a bunch of people are paranoid about the collider there exploding the world

Yeah it's barefoot or nothing. Also not going skyclad....

>see their shoes
>lose all interest

I do hope all the tinfoils take this seriously tho.

"You'rrrre such a dirrrty girrrl," Bush panted, clawing the pages from the lingerie section of his wife's Sears catalog. But a cough interrupted his euphoria; he threw the magazine into a desk drawer, crying out, "Barrrr- I love my wife! Excuse me, I was- what arre you doing walking into my office without knocking, who do you-" His mouth fell open when he looked up and realized who had trespassed into his sanctuary.

"But...you'rre dead! I spoke at you'rre funerral!"

Reagan smiled mischievously. "Jesus taught me something up there: you can't keep a good Republican down."

"But, how...?"

Reagan waved the question away. "I thought, as my former right-hand man, you would want to be the first to know about... my return. Unfortunately, I come with bad news, too. You won't be my main man anymore."

"What? Why?"

"Don't act innocent. You betrayed America, you betrayed her people, you betrayed me."

"I did no such thing! I continued new worrrld orrderrr we built togetherrr!"

"When I was stricken with disease, I had believed that. But I have insight now. You betrayed America by not giving the evil empire its death blow when it was at its weakest. Now Stalinism has reemerged. You betrayed our people by raising taxes and allowing a Democrat to be elected president for the next eight years, doing untold damage. You betrayed me by taking advantage of my 'sickness' and hoping I would not notice."

"No, it pained me! I always admirred you! Rrrronald, I alrrready lost you once, don't make me lose you again!"

Bush fell silent to Reagan's raised hand. "But I did notice. Though I forgive you, I have already found another. One who is already making great strides to return the GOP to it's former glory. Together, we can return America to her rightful place in the world."

"You can't mean...!"

"I do, and I have no concerns of her mocking my policies behind my back."

fake and pathetically gay

>This place keeps getting more and more nuts now that drumpf is losing badly in the polls

You mean CTR forum sliding?

The ability to do mathematical equations doesn't equate to intelligence or being "smarter", they're a sharp group of people no doubt, but most probably couldn't hold a conversation with the average person.
Why? An intelligence difference, not on the part of the average person.

>fake

What's fake about it? They're clearly at cern.

Hhwhoa.. shit!

HERES AN UPDATE ON THE PERSON THAT POSTED THE CERN VIDEO ORIGINALLY ITS FROM ONE OF MY FAV SUBSCRIBERS, I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO AIR THIS OUT SO RUN WITH IT.
RFB
Luisa Walks
Extended circles9:54 PM

SO IT TURNS OUT THAT THE ORIGIN OF THE VIDEO POSTED FOR THE SACRIFICE AT CERNS HAVE BEEN FOUND...THE PROBLEM IS THE MAN IS DEAD...NOW HOAX OR NO HOAX LET ME REMIND YOU ALL WE HARD AND SEEN THIS BEFORE AND WE KNOW ALL THAT EXPOSE THIS EVIL ARE KILL OR MADE TO DISSAPEAR THIS IS NOT NEW TO US AT ALL...LETS SEE HOW FAR THE RABBIT HOLE GOES OM THIS ONE.....@@

I think those are a bunch of druggies unrelated to cern

where did they get all those stupid costumes though?

But yeah, it seems like a stupid troll. I dont think human sacrifices go to Lord Shiva. I think the Kali worshippers do those in hinduism.

>Unrelated to Cern

He's inside the building recording, there's also security leading up to that point.

Also here's what you see at the end of the video inside building 40.

Confirmed fake, move along.

CERN is stupid because they are trying to do something that could result in a catastrophe.
There is a very small chance that a black hole could developed and not evaporate away.
I don't know about you, but scientists should be the most antiquated with small chances, what with the singularity and evolution and all that.
They are either remarkably evil, apart of a doomsday cult, or up to something they've yet to share with us.

so fake it literally hurts
thats some 2004 ufo fake shit right there

>video's been up for a day
>at over 21k views

obviously this isn't real. they would have shit like this taken down immediately if it were real. it's like you fags forget how fast the mods were on Sup Forums during GG. if they were that fast here just imagine youtube.

>camera always pulls away to avoid capturing the moment they're supposedly risking their lives to film
100% fake

Daily reminder that Planned Parenthood is an agent of moloch and that babies are aborted well-past the stage of development where they could survive outside the womb.

>I-It's just a prank! T-They're messing with all you dumb conspiracy theorists!!!
Why the fuck would they joke about satanic rituals? Do they really expect this to be good for CERN's PR in the slightest? Those fuckers are either crazy or stupid, and these are the people who created fucking mini black holes.

Bush pulled a gun from his desk and leveled it at Reagan. "I won't let you do this to me!"

At that moment, Bush's sons, no doubt alarmed by the yelling, broke through the locked door into the room. They rushed to their father's side, but were not fast enough to wrestle the gun from him before he fired off a single shot.

Despite the efforts of immediate medical attention, the former president died that afternoon from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. There had been no sign of anyone else in the room.

Reagan sat perched upon a gable of the compound watching the confused rush of the EMTs below, tie billowing in the wind. "If only my visit with the rhino should go so well."

Part III

"So he sticks his dick a little bit further into her, and asks if she's sure she still wants to do this, and she says 'Aw'll oo any-ing ho a iddle ed rihicle.'" A smile crept over one side of Trump's mouth as embarrassed laughter and weak applause floated from the small audience.

The awkwardness of the situation was soon broken as the doors to the conference hall were slammed open. In fact, the event was forgotten entirely as the audience whispered amongst themselves in astonishment about the intruder that was striding to Trump at his podium onstage.

"President Reagan?!" exclaimed Trump.

Reagan chose to ignore the address, instead turning to the audience. Pointing at the nominee, Reagan boomed "This is the man you have selected? This is the man you think will defeat the Democrats at this trying hour? This is the man you think can lead this nation to glory it deserves? This self-proclaimed maverick?"

The Donald quickly threw off his surprise, objecting "My policies are in line with the party's! Abortion, immigration, campaign finance reform, the religious right, torture, all my positions now fit it! I am a Republican. I'm loyal to the party of Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt. Why wouldn't I be best?"

Once again, what's fake about it? It's already been established that they are actually at cern with the camera man being inside a restricted building.

Are you talking about the sacrifice? If so it doesn't really matter if it was real or a mock. The fact that they're doing this is quite worrying. Even if it was a "prank" by cern employees i still find it to be a bit sketchy especially after their opening ceremonies.

What's up with CERN?

Is it just some really far out there conspiracy theory like reptiles and flat earth?

There is a board for this thread

HOLY SHIT
SPREAD THIS EVERYWERE
THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE THIS FOOTAGE

For those who haven't seen it.

>sacrifice 2 days before the world is suppose to end according to Sup Forums
>mfw

I have to remind myself that youtube comments are some of the most retarded shit imaginable.

Proofster

if you are intrested what this statue represents:

>Nataraja (Tamil: "நடராசர்" or Kooththan கூத்தன், The King of Dance) is a depiction of the Hindu God Shiva as the cosmic dancer who performs his divine dance (called Tandavam) to destroy a weary universe and prepare for its renewal, by the god Brahma who starts the process of creation.

Also, they're summoning demons.

Reagan spun around and stared into Trump's eyes. "Because, you intend to commit treason."

"This is ridiculous! Who are you? What gives you the right to make such claims?"

"You intend to commit treason on behalf of the Russians, as you were compelled to when you were bought off in Moscow."

"No! I hate the Russians! I will hate them for as long as I live!"

"I don't blame you for your purposes, you remained oblivious to them. They brainwashed you. Now it's up to you to do the right thing. Serve this country and step down."

"I worked years to get where I am! After so many set-backs, I'm finally given this opportunity! I will not yield. I will not flinch. I will fight. Fight! FIGHT!"

"Then I will have to take you down myself," Reagan sighed as he drew his katana.

The Donald's face, a moment flustered for a second time, quickly hardened. In single, quick motion, McCain pulled out two golden knives from under his jacket.

"And I played one in a movie," Reagan retorted, leaping up to the stage. The crowd gasped as katana sang, and metal clashed with metal, and though Reagan was quick, each blow seemed to be struck aside by Trump's knives. Reagan panted, "Indeed you honor FSB." He concluded his statement by throwing his katana through the air. Trump was about to laugh as the sword obviously flew too high to even be a threat, but stopped short as it sliced through the lighting above him.

The average person would not be able to put in the same amount of time and get the same results.

You're basically saying being an NBA player doesn't make you athletic. Only you just know how to play basketball.

This is building 40. Just fucking google it.

This is obviously some religious sand niggers that tries and discredit the brilliant minds that works at Cern.

Every time something is a next step into the evolution of humanity the "muh higher power" people comes in and gives them the credit.

Just BTFO the west with this religious shit, ride or die nigga.

The point remains that where is the proof the man filming is actually in building 40?

Sacrifices for impatient gods.

"Nooooo!" Trump attempted to shield his head, but was only able to get his arms as far as his chest. Someone in the audience screamed as the lighting swung down and crushed the senator.

A loose wire dangled beside Reagan, which he grabbed, and swung down to the audience, sparks still flying, and swept up the vice-presidential nominee Pence. "Pence, your efforts are admirable, your successes are stunning. Together, we can lead this country back into revolution, a revolution for betterment of all her true citizens. Will you help me? Will you help our country?"

Pence swooned. "Of course, Mr. Reagan."

The audience burst into wild applause and cheers. The golden age had arrived.

There's a confirmed report of Ursula???

No it's building 666 1488

cool story bro. end of life when? or did this buy us a new life?
thanks sacrificial lady, either way
and props to krishna. welcome!

Please trust that the priests of CERN are working on our behalf. Our faith in them is their most powerful weapon against the demons and a single human sacrifice would not be the first and will not be the last.

>stars recording way before stuff happens
>conveniently placed
>doesn't film when shit actually happens
>doesn't film aftermath

yeah no...

If this is a prank, it's a really dark fucked up prank.

Well they are splitting atoms, read up a bit and it will make sense, buddy.

>IT'S RICHIE FROM BOSTON
lel like it already

So, DOOM was just preparations then eh?

Time to kill the demon hordes.

You're a faggot.

What if they are aliens that had wars many eons ago and our older ancestors just called them angels and demons?

I'm sending operatives to stalk each and every one of you in this thread. They will cough so you know who they are.

CERN is literally trying to open a portal to how-knows-where.

>thinks aliens can exist when space isn't real

yuo are like a little babby

I doubt this universe is """weary""" though.

This entire fucking thread is just insane, deluded drivel. You people are so unwilling to accept that there is nothing remotely interesting or predictable about our world and society that you jump at the slightest indication of a """""conspiracy""""", no matter how blatantly fake it is. This video is pure shit, it's literally some interns or low-level workers that said "Hey, let's make a spooky video to fuck with people", and went through with it. There's nothing remotely outlandish about it.

what the fuck my sister just coughed

fucking autist doesn't keep filming and dances around.

Lmfao, his "shits" were so convincing.

Is the final red pill that there are actual multi dimensional entities that interact with our own?

What if the UFO phenomena is an aspect of this, hence why it is kept so quiet.

Why the fuck do all these groups worship similar entities, that all seem to link back to fucking Saturn ?!

>SHHHIIIEEEEETTT
Better make loud noises so nobody might hear ;^)