ITT

ITT

We list countries that you have VISITED, from the most well mannered and polite people to the rudest people.

I'll start.

1. Italian
2. Chinese
3. Swedes
4. Turkish
5. Estonian
6. Egyptian
7. Russian
8. French

Anons tell me your experiences visiting other countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibkwSpIZFao
youtube.com/watch?v=2le0LeKU9BE
youtube.com/watch?v=iVfq5uZ6_io
youtube.com/watch?v=oBgjm_t2ezU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. UK (Newcastle, London you don't even interact with people)
2. Tonga (lazy relaxed kind)
3. Dubai
4. Fiji
4. Tanzania
5. South Africa
6. Czech republic
7. Germany (standoffish autism)
8. Spain
9. Italy (Rome so biased)
10. Poland (in fucking Poznan so not even a big city, women were mostly nice for some reason)

definitely arab.

>most well mannered and polite people
>Chinese

Huh???

Believe it or not mate. Chinese were very polite.
I thought they were gonna be like russians, trying to rob you and rip you off. But no!

What does that picture mean? Why is a man with blue girly hair holding the meme map of haplogroup distribution that gets spammed here?

USA
Mexico

That's pretty much it. I need to travel more. I want to go to Italy.

>Tonga
Amazing

>2. Chinese

Chinese???

youtube.com/watch?v=ibkwSpIZFao
Chinese manners below chimpanzee

youtube.com/watch?v=2le0LeKU9BE
The bad manners of Chinese people

youtube.com/watch?v=iVfq5uZ6_io
youtube.com/watch?v=oBgjm_t2ezU
Ugly Chinese tourist buffet dishes

Can confirm.
Though russians become way better if you manage to befriend them.

It's the autistic statistic weeb

Only ones who stand out as rude are poles

My old neighbor was russian. Very nice man. I took him downtown to go to a bar and we got assaulted by immigrants and gypsies. Still feel bad that I couldn't show my russian friend around Finland

Interesting thread user
1. Canadian
2. British
3. Japanese
4. German
5. Brazilian
6. Israeli
7. French
8. Mexican
9. Chinese

Is it just a stereotype that brits are very polite?

Canadians seem nice

Dude they were cool beans to me

Newcastle everybody was nice as fuck and London even though it was an overpopulated cold shithole most people were still polite

1. Thai
2. Estonian
3. Norvegian
4. UAE

All right

Op here.

As examples Italians were really polite and understand tourism. As were chinese.
Middle eastern like turkish and egyptians came way too close almost to the point where it's perverted.
Russians couldn't trust their services, always trying to rip you off.
French just absolutely cold and negative.

>Middle eastern like turkish and egyptians came way too close almost to the point where it's perverted.
What do you mean by this? Overly friendly? Or are you female?

No im male. The merchants and tour guides followed you around like creeps and were always trying to get close.
Also the people were very intrested of my hair trying to touch it and shit. It was horrible

You have any travelling experiences?

Thank goodness I didn't run into any of this.

1. Canada
2. United State of America
3. Tasmania
All extremely limited experiences and for the most part, largely the same but with a handful of more memorable nice and well mannered individuals bumping the overall up or down.

Very good. It's good to visit a english speaking country. If you try to visit somewhere like Russia or France It's hard to communicate with people.

This was all with family when I was younger. I've got no money or great interest to travel now. Too many people.

Man I don't know where you guys have been but I wouldn't call the people of any country particularly rude. Romanians are horrible drivers I guess. Parisians are cunts but Frenchies from other regions are fine.

Idk man people are generally ok.

Same here. How was Tasmania?

Thread too stereotypical?

Nature on steroids.

Brits the most polite?

1. Jamaica
2. UK
Canada's next

t. Pueblino von Mztreizmatsy

How's Jamaica? Did you visit a tourist resort or one of the major cities?

It's about tourism

Idk man people are just nice to me. I've been to 26 countries and can't think of any instance where somebody treated me in a rude way.

Nice one. How do people who work services and tourism in these countries treat you as a tourist and how is the communication?
>This is what I was after

1. French
2. Brittish
3. Swedish
4. American
5. Italian
6. Costa Rican
7. Nicaraguan
8. Tunisian
9. Moroccan

1. Portugal
2. Georgia
3. France
4. Canada
5. Croatia
6. Serbia
7. Jamaica
8. Greece
9. Spain
10. Montenegro
11. Mexico
12. Italy
13. Swizerland
14. Germany
15. Bosnia
16. Turkey

Armenia above Bosnia and Slovenia somehwere in the middle

I think I just made this list to brag

Interesting.
Any tips or examples of travel experience?

I got my cell phone mugged off of me and spain and got bar scammed in istanbul for about $900

i think traveling is a learned skill, you get better at it and have more fun with experience. spent a lot of money and will continue to spend money on going abroad but i dont regret a penny.

also if you dont get out of your comfort zone you wont go to countries that have significant cultural difference to your own, it is always a bit nervous to go somewhere brand new on the other side of the world, like when i landed in Tbilisi Georgia i had a quick thought of wtf I am doing here but I loved it. Same thing when I did my first solo trip to europe landing in Lisbon. Don't let apprehensions make you pussy out.

Sounds troublesome. Thx for the tip about comfortable travelling.

I remember in Istanbul, had to worry all the time that the merchants wouldn't scam you like that.

the way i look at it is life is troublesome, the first two things i thought of where the two negative experiences that i had while traveling. obviously it fucking sucked to lose a brand new phone and almost a thousand dollars, but you know what after i was done sulking about it happening i came out of it a wiser and ultimately better person.

1. Austria
2. Germany
3. Luxembourg
4. France
5. Netherlands
6. Italy
7. Belgium

While Italy looks low I didn't interact much and I don't dislike or hate the People

1. Italian
2. Polish
3. Mexicans
4. My fellow Americans

>Thousand dollar phone
Oh shite

Am retard.

Do austrians or germans speak belgian language? Its Flemish right?

Pretty great, but I had to remain around the preserve parks since 90% of the shit was "for adults" since I was 9 at the time. Wish I could put my family photos here.

Jamaica is alot like brazil with shantys or favelas or whatever?

I did see a couple of shanties in spanish town, but the rest of it was pretty laid back and developed as I remembered.

They don't speak the "belgium language" dutch. We do speak flemish. I guess dutch sounds like an intelligent german dialect

all right

*cough cough*

Dutch sounds like a literal joke. Or did you mean in regards to flemish? When we are bored, we just watch something in Dutch, and it is better than all teh comedy in Germany.

Dutch does sounds retarded.
When watching a video in dutch how much do you understand percentage wise?

people in latinamerica will shout swear words if you're blond girl

What about a blond man?
Why though?

Nosense talk. We only have favelas in our capitals.

Yes ok

>man
nothing

Almost nothing. It is just completely foreign. In written form, I can make out some words, but when it is actually spoken, it just sounds like a toddler immitating the speech of his mother, without understandin what the words mean.