Convince me to be a leftist

Convince me to be a leftist.

(((Steinmetz)))

He's already prepping the bull for his daughter.

it's 2016

>Steinmetz

EVERY

KIKE

NEEDS

LETS TRY GAS

That's actually disgusting. If you don't want to be protective over her then fine, but there's a huge gulf between being overly aggressive to her partner and hoping she has good sex.

>Steinmetz

That father needs to be killed.

fpbp

The fuck would you hope she has instead? Bad sex? No sex at all?
>wishing for your lineage to die out

Okay let's begin.
Some individuals are better than others.
Yes?

Imagine a huge chunk of impressionable leftist numale fathers reading stuff like this.

They are subconsciously being conditioned (by being shown what is "acceptable") to let their daughters be sluts. When that girl gets a boyfriend for the first time at 13, articles like this will pop up in his head. When his daughter starts having sex at 15, well hey Mr. Steinmetz (and all those upvotes) indicate this isn't something to be ashamed of, I should embrace it!

Slippery slope, slowly poisoning the goyim.

How about not thinking about her sex life at all?

Its funny that steinmetz means mason

I would never do that to you OP

that cuck "quirky" facial expression

Fix the font rendering on whatever the fuck you're browsing on.

CLUMP OF CELLS GOYIM

I'm hungry now

Yes? Is this question supposed to make me a leftist?

He will only blow his brains out years later when the second half-black grandkid comes along. Nigglet dumps another load of crap in its diaper while his little girl is out smoking and slutting it up with bull #17.

>implying women aren't aroused by deviating from authority
It's like they stop becoming vile monsters as soon as it's your cum.
Young people rebel by going against the values instilled by them from their parents, so them saying "Hey yo have lots of sex and you'll be like me," will result in... what?

Why do all cucks and nu-males make that exact same face when taking a photo?

Eyes wide, eyebrows raised and a sort of phony frown.

And right before he pulls the trigger, as he's choking back tears and clutching a photo of "happier" times, he'll wonder where it all went so wrong. He was so progressive and forward thinking, truly a 21st century "man", how did things get so cucked?

Do you allow me to use unconventional means OP? I find excessive drug use, sever damage to the head, being given everything in life, and minimizing brain use is just what you need. What is in it for me, aside from playing God?

is that killing floor?

>hey vsauce michael here