This is what $700K gets you in NY

This is what $700K gets you in NY

Other urls found in this thread:

remax.com/realestatehomesforsale/624-hancock-street-edwardsville-il-62025-gid600030879245.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol that would buy a mansion where i live

That is for the property. Anyone who would buy that house there, would mow it down day 1. Southampton is Richy Rich-ville.

$200,000 outside Stockholm

god dammit that looks so comfy

It used to buy one where I live, but rich people are moving in and getting McMansions, so prices have gone up quite a bit. My house is now worth almost twice what it was when I bought it ten years ago. 3 bed, 2 bath, 1 garage. Finished basement, in the middle of town.

This is what $200,000 gets you, where I live. Almost no blacks, college town, great schools.

remax.com/realestatehomesforsale/624-hancock-street-edwardsville-il-62025-gid600030879245.html

that's not bad. you don't need a lot of room if the city you live in is awesome. i paid 3/4mil for my apartment but im on the 5th floor in the center of lausanne. my place isnt a McMansion but why would i want it to be. my portugese maid charges me 50/week and cleans everything and there's an amazing restaurant on the ground floor of my building. life is good

the nu-male of homes

$700,000 FOR 0.61 ACRES IN NY?

Holy shit you could put 4 modern houses on that and sell for $2m each.

Fuck.

>you don't need a lot of room if the city you live in is awesome
ouside STOCKHOLM

but you're stuck in Arizona.

Well, it won't be tough to defend when t. Muhammad kicks your door down in rape mode.

Mormons drive the prices down. That's double in Scottsdale

Here's an average 650k house in Portland.

I should have added that my house cost about $150k when I got it. I'm kind of tempted to rent out the top floor since I don't use it much.

>Luxemburg kinda butthurt «some» country wrecked their banking industry and now you're poor.

stockholm rules and the apartments you linked look fantastic for a bachelor

>Hamburger education
>Doesn't know switzerland isn't sweden
>Probably poor and fat

yea cooking in the sleeping and living room is great

>and the apartments
It's not an apartment. It's a stand-alone house.

>mfw when I bought 50 acres with a decent house as 30x50 finished shop in eastern Canada for $150k

>you were born too late to cash in on the housing bubble

whatever. irrelevant to the floor plan. modern housing that utilises space efficiently is cool and attractive. im a big fan of efficient space utilization.

61 acres....

texas and florida are great states for buy houses at a low price, without being in the middle of who.

here in NY your paying for the "privilege" live on this state, not really the house instead

$12,000 fixer upper with land, in the upper penninsula of Michigan

.61=61

fuck dude come on

hamburgers policing them selves is always funny. it's like watching one down syndrome kid yelling at another for being a fucking idiot

>this thinks islam wont spread and eventually take over the world
>his cuck room won't prepare him for the race war

m8

Lol, that's shit

>this is what $700k gets you in WI

Still better than Vancouver. Hell even is Surrey, the fucking Harlem of Vancouver, that would cost at least $900 000. Shit is fucked.

i don't think any room could prepare you for an imaginary war desu. cool weird stupid set of words you typed with no relevance though poor hamburger

>700k monopoly dollars and still cheap wooden walls

kek, america is so shit

It's a half block from the beach you faggot.

Location will Always drive price

Is that by Madison or Milwaukee?

>200,000 dollars for a fucking dorm room
Also, nice hidden uncommon flag Luxemboyo

This. That house looks like it's built out of bloody plywood too (in the usual American fashion)

Nah man I just cannot fathom how someone can mistake any number with a point before it as a whole.

However if it had been a uro you would have shat yourself with laugher im sure.

Say hi to Mohammed when he gets there though.

Gilbert is building houses up the wazooo, cheap and big and full of Mormons escaping all the Mexicans in Mesa. I love it.

>3/4 million for a fucking apartment

those walls are reinforced by brick, btw

Cozy

>60% white - HamburgerStan [In Free Fall]
>92% White - Switzerland [And Rising]

Kek

Is this located far upstate or on the outskirts of an NYC suburb?

Closer to milwaukee

EUROPOORS IN THIS THREAD SO MAD THEY LIVE IN SHOEBOXES

reminder: if you don't live in canada, australia, or america then you live in a tiny piece of shit

why are the colonies so superior to the homeland?

>Not living in the affordable and comfy midwest.

>canada

>lives in wooden box
>has to drive 45 minutes to buy groceries
>doesn't even own a maid

kek

I live in a 99% white area.

We all dont live in urban shitholes :^)

This cuckoo clock making faggot makes a good point.

>canada
>1950 sqf

>UK
>800 sqf

how does it feel living in a tiny shithole? do you guys have toilets in your living rooms or are you able to sacrifice a bit of extra space for a restroom? or do you simply use the designated shitty streets?

Where the fuck am I supposed to live in this country besides my parents basement?

>doesn't know what suburbs are
>qt mexican maid suckin my chode for a churro

Are you retarded? Just because everything is made out of stone in Europe doesn't mean that wood can't be durable or expensive.

Read: My vacation home is made out of cedar shake. Fucking dolt.

A house like that in the Hamptons would cost $6M

Also
>(((greenwald)))

>Yoopers
>ie. Militagan
Wouldn't be too bad if I was single... but that state ain't a place for kids.

You'd have to be an absolute fucking idiot to buy right now.

Save you cash, put a ton down and pay the higher interest rate when it goes up.

Everyone with these over priced houses are going to foreclose

AGAIN

>this is what $400k gets you in WI

comfy

"Buy now or be priced out forever....."

"If you have to sleep on it you may never sleep in it!"

>why are the colonies so superior to the homeland?
The ambitious Europeans are the ones that ended up in the colonies.

It's in here in The Hamptons where all the rich Wall Street guys live. But suburbs of NYC like Pelham have houses even smaller and older than that going for $1M+

Buy piece of land, get log cabin kit, kit is $16,000, or set up for you $23,500

I got 20 acres up here, 10 miles from town.
yeah, no other kids for them to hang with, bears tho...

No, you're just poor.

>post-soviet concrete cuckshed
1/10

You know how I know you don't have any money?

You don't understand real estate, the easiest fucking market on the planet.

Leave the mortgage to your parents, kid, you'll be in their house till you're 40.

Someone would have already done it then, dumbass. Check deed restrictions. Fucking real estate speculators!

That looks amazing. I need a way to work remotely though

lightweight construction is perfectly fine, it only blows up when you drive a car through it or a tornado hits, and if either of those things happen you have insurance.

But white people are awful

nigga dublin ain't affordable, that's one of the ritzier parts of central ohio. try blacklick if you want affordable.

No, he makes a valid point.

Good thing I have my handy dandy trust fund :^) have fun working for the rest of your life.

>crossing the Delaware on on Christmas morning to murder German mercenaries in their sleep
God damn I fucking love this country. Ambition baby. Ambition.

>burgers
>not a 3rd world shithole

Arizona isn't bad at all. The only bad thing is the Mexicans, but really anywhere you move in the US is going to have an undesirable minority.

I heard a guy on TV say that the baby boomers will "retire" to Michigan because (1) they are all pretty much broke with no real retirement and (2) housing in Michigan is the cheapest in the USA.

>he doesn't have to pay 63 million pounds for a flat

NY must be full of poor people. 700k would barely get you a parking space in some parts of London.

>implying our cities are any better?

I shudder to think how much it costs to fill the artificial lake around that property.

>Trust fund

You'll lose every cent. I can tell by your first reply.

Have fun squandering your families lifetime earnings in a matter of a year. Shit, with decisions like buying in the current market, you won't even have any money left over to spend on hookers and blow.

Good going, faggot.

This
>location, location, location

Wait a minute there is no bedroom??

poo fields nearby..great location

its right on the water dickhead
> half a block from peconic bay

>quality
>posting

Houses are so cheap here many retirees I work for have summer homes here, and they live in trailer parks down south in the winter, normally either Texas or Arizona.
The one in the pic was $30,000, looked at it with a buddy

700k gets you nothing in sydney

>wanting to live in a muslim country
At least live ina rich muslim place like Dubai.

>Click here

ok paramedic

How much is land around 15 minutes drive from the city?

>tfw I will never be a smacked out meth head with my own cult family with multiple wives in the Appalachian mountains...

>Southampton

No wonder, the Hamptons are one of the richest areas of the state.

>he lost money in the last bubble
You didn't see the warning signs? You didn't sell at the high? No wonder your poor.

You do realize this is fake? I personally added the toilets part. I couldn't find the exact font that they used, so it looks different.

Still funny, though.

Are average people actually able to buy their own house in NY?

>You
He

Do you know how replies work?

You're proving to be too stupid to even sign the paperwork for a real estate transaction.

>living in new york or california
Not even once