It's the DAILY /POL & BREASTFEEDING THREAD

>take babby to fancy theatre
>babby really too young to appreciate outing
>be unprepared by not having expressed breastmilk in insulated containers on hand to feed babby if gets hungry
>babby gets hungry, sniffles
>WHIP OUT TITS IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE SIGNALLING

look at me and what a stronk indypendant wimmin who can stick my nipple in in my kids mouth

>fellow theater goer is unimpressed, complains,
>theatre asks me to leave because it seems every other woman in the audience has managed to NOT GET THEIR TITS OUT
>sue the theater FOR DISCRIMINATION due to
"muh right to pop my tits out where ever I wish to..."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3736412/Single-mother-33-took-10-month-old-baby-West-End-performance-American-Idiot-thrown-breastfeeding-10-minutes-show.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/its-hard-to-find-love-if-youre-into-adult-breastfeeding
news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/i-breastfeed-my-boyfriend-mum-36-uses-pumps-and-pills-to-help-her-feed-her-lover/news-story
abf4u.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If all the titties getting whipped out looked like that no one would be complaining.

Reminder breasfeeding is the only way to raise and feed babies and it's true redpilled, however due to common courtesy it's okay to ask for a woman to cover herself.

So wait, was the show only 10 minutes?

She just HAD to breast feed in that ten minute time period?

Not breastfeeding is so shitty for kids, I don't care where women do it so long as they do it, tbqh.

gonna have to word this leafpost tbqh

What sort of a cunt takes a baby to a theater in the first place?

HOW ABOUT PLAN FOR YOUR DAY YOU DUMB BITCH

>

you single guys and homosexuals need to stop pretending this is a feminist issue.

Father of 2 here, both breastfed. Amazingly my missus managed NOT to show the world her tit whenever we went out in public.

B-BUT IT'S JUST A BABY HAVING SOMETHING TO EAT! YES, THAT'S RIGHT! EATING A LIQUID!

HOW ABOUT NOT TAKING A 10 MTH OLD KID TO A WESTEND THEATRE PRODUCTION

I don't care as long as that child is white.

I'm not a prude. If someone wishes to walk around with their tits or cock out then I won't care.
But businesses should be free to eject people from their property for whatever reason. This whore's self-entitlement is disgusting, and so is the fact that she's a single mother.

Do people really complain about having to look at titties?

Lol who cares, she's not hurting anyone.

son wouldn't take bottle, breastfed exclusively. you guys are fucking faggots, literally, for getting triggered by this.

I just think its really funny how moms seem to think they posess some kind of ancient wisdom and dignity.

Like they are the first ones to ever figure out what hole to take it in.

I guess im a little biased against motherhood because mine lied that my father was a drug addict so she could leverage for more alimony.

I got a scar above my left eye from where she kicked me in the head as a 4 year old, I was left at home by myself for days on end while she chased men.

Just because you shit out a kid doesnt mean you are any more special in my eyes than any of the billions of women who have done so over the last million years.

If she needs to care for your infant then fucking stay home and do so, no reason her fuck-trophy has to be the rest of our problem.

I don't really care about what other people do in public.
I barely pay attention to them, if at all.

this is my fetish. i was never breast fed as a kid and dream of sucking on fat white titties

>she's not hurting anyone.

Actually:
>sue theater
>theatre has to afford legal fees and probably payout or settlement
>theatre has losses, has to make money back
>raises prices of tickets, merch and food/drink in effort to not lose money
>EVERY OTHER THEATRE GOER NOW HAS TO PAY MORE DE TO SELF ENTITLED BITCH

>I barely pay attention to them, if at all.
it's because you never leave your mother's basement

Only degenerates would complain about public nudity or breast feeding.

ITT anons out themselves as NEETs, faggots, and virgins

>adopting the feminist strawman position
Literally no sensible person thinks breast feeding in public is a problem. It's like how feminists invented the "getting raped because of the clothes I am wearing" argument.

It is like they are making these talking points in their argument for feminism, and you are retarded for eating it up and adopting it as your position when they are clearly weak positions to have.

>wasn't taken care of as a child
>wants "white" titties
Muslim detected.

>reminder that if you're offended by tits then you're probably a mudslime who can't control themselves around women. also you're not a real man.

Post tits. Kek commands it

Muslim women dote on thier male children.

Its pretty much thier only reason to exist, its the males who commit most of the abuse. God only knows the shit I saw living amongst (and often killing) them.

I'm all for women being allowed to breastfeed in public but for fucksake there are just some places you wouldn't do it at, and a theatre in the middle of a performance is one of them.

By that logic I could sue the highways agency for getting hit by a car while having a picnic in the middle of the fast lane of a motorway

Sadly - had breast cancer a few years back. Double mastectomy.
Also, not post nekkid pics of my wife of 20 yrs on a Tahitian Loom Weaving imageboard

I agree. I understand, a kids gotta eat and a momma has to feed him, its as old as the species.

But I feel like dragging your infant to a movie, a dining establishment, or public event is just exhibitionism.

Hell, im even willing to grant concession for aircraft, but for gods sake have atleast half a shred of decency about it.

If breastfeeding a child in public is OK, then adult breastfeeding in public is OK too.

>adult breastfeeding isn't a real thing
Oh it's real.

vice.com/read/its-hard-to-find-love-if-youre-into-adult-breastfeeding
news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/i-breastfeed-my-boyfriend-mum-36-uses-pumps-and-pills-to-help-her-feed-her-lover/news-story
abf4u.com

SO, what would you say is a good cut off point, a college said her sister is still feeding their child at around 3 years old.

fuck people who take babies to theatres, all they do is cause problems, shit their pants, cry out loud.

...and the babies are noise too!

i find it hot, the more attractive women doing it the better.

would violently rape