Why are Arabs so pathetic?

Why are Arabs so pathetic?

>what's your name
>nassim, but i'm not an arab

we mountainers are the purest real untouched Phoenicians, and thusfore the superior specimens
levantmutts are genetic cocktails with heavy african and gypsy admixture
i spit on inferior levantmutts that steal lebanese culture and appropriate it as their own 'because geography'
also we preserved the fighting blood of the pure Phoenicians, this was demonstrated in 2006 when we made israel cry
levantmutts can't fight
see syria jordan palestine, they always get slapped and pushed over like bags of shit
we deserve palestine more than the palestinians

He's technically right. Syrians were conquered by Arabs a long time ago

Middle easterners are obsessed with being white. "My uncle had a red beard so I've got white in me!" Similar to hispanics desu

Even though genetic studies show Northern areas of Arab peninsula still have a noticeable amount of genetics of ancient Mesopotamian ethnicities which were one of more influential in starting human civilization they'd still larp as whites. Pathetic.

WE

Where does it imply that he is saying that he is white?

Reply was aimed at ,forgot to add.

Fuck off zando

God sent Prophets to the Jews because Jews are fucked up wayward shits and always worship cows after returning to the correct path fora little while. So then, God suddenly sent his LAST prophet to the Arabs. The Arabs claim this is a recognition of their masterrace status but I see it as they being more fucked up than Jews were that they need a Prophet to set them straight. t. SEA Muslim

This

he may be turkish, may he?

>my name is brian
>i am not an anglo
KEK

Jews like cows, they are cow people same as the poos in India.

>this is how sea niggers cope with not being god's chosen people
howling

Few dumb diaspora =/= all Middle Easterners

Only Persians do this routinely

And lebanese

Why do Lev*Nt niggers hate themselves, is it because they are inferior to the Gulfies?

>gabish?
sounds like spurdish for capeesh

Memes becoming real

t. leb

nobody is inferior to gulfies, friend

Syrian