The shit/soup changing episode was one of the most cringeworthy things I've seen in GOT

The shit/soup changing episode was one of the most cringeworthy things I've seen in GOT.

Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to include a comedic, Edgar Wright-tier montage?

No accident. Done on purpose. Vulgarity for vulgarity's sake.

>no sewer system

these plebs deserve to die

It's not comedic. If you actually thought it was, you're retarded. It's to show his drudgery.

I thought it was hilarious because of how absurd it was, but then I realized it built up to absolutely nothing. Sam doesn't go insane, he just steals a book and it tells him something he already knew about Dragonstone. It was stupid.

Bullshit.

There are a million different ways to show that without a shit montage.

probably the same guy that thought casting this guy was a good idea

*its a new one starts playing*

Who even gives a fuck about Sam? WOAH DUDE DRAGON GLASS COMES FROM DRAGONSTONE I WOULD HAVE NEVER HAD GUESSED

WEIMAR
E
I
M
A
R

Shit this show is getting so uneven. Appalling scenes like this interspersed with somewhat decent scenes.

Do they have entirely different crews for every scene?

Stay in your general

It was just filler to pad out the episode. Like the ending where Dany walks up and enters the empty castle.

No show leans of scat humor. I'd say it was three times longer than it needed to be, but certainly wasn't for nothin' but to make people squirm.

It's comedic in the sense that it highlights how mundane and repetitive our everyday lives are. Because it's done in a montage, it is purposely do it for a comedic effect, like "Oh, life is just us dealing with other people's shit."

The way it was shown didn't add anything and just looked unprofessional, like a commercial trying to make a rhythm or song out of unconnected sounds. It was trying to appeal to the ADHD meme audience who brags out how "nerdy" their GOT obsession is on Snapchat.

Game of Thrones is beginning to jump the shark.

*purposely done

excuse me

nigga please

Anyone who believes this is an actual isiot (but your're a shill)

I wonder what else (((season 7))) has in store?

because if you think they're gonna leave it at ep 1, you should think harder.

GoT dindu nuffin

t. paid shill

McCarthy 2 when?

not every scene, but I imagine there are multiple crews filming in different locations. The main problem is that after the source material ran out they had to come up with shit on their own with some general guidance from george. GoT is also massively popular and makes HBO assloads of money so every decisions probably goes through a boardroom. There is no real danger for any of the characters anymore because of plot armor, and there's no consistency to the plot - it feels like individual scenes doesn't connect with the overarching story. I could rant for hours, but the bottom line is that I don't think GoT is that good anymore.

>there's no consistency to the plot
*shilling intensifies*

That's expository. Vince Gilligan used montages with a beat transition and they were rarely comedic. It pegs down Sam's wonder of becoming a Maester down to being a sanitarium worker, helping to motivate him into his theft.

kek, you don't think anyone actually buys it do you?

/thread

No, you're the one who is retarded here. It was so obviously done to look comedic that it literally cannot be anymore obvious.

Him gagging and repeating the same scenes about cleaning a revolting shitbowl is so textbook comedy about his shitty situation that it isn't even funny.

A shill for what?
>they're gonna leave it at ep 1
Leave what? You're not really coherent.

Yep

#dropHBO

How many people do you know think scat jokes are funny and not just vile slice of life?

I'm a normal person, not a pearl clutching churchie or whatever.

I turned my head from that ridiculous montage and won't watch it again

>McCarthy 2 when?
if the infiltration is 100% is there really even a need? Hollywood is going to have to be broken up.

I don't think much of anyone wants to see it again. But are you still suggesting it was played for laughs?

Wait, so Arya kills Littlefinger?

There's no way that's how it's gonna go down in the books

>But are you still suggesting it was played for laughs?
No. It was just plain old vulgarity.

Used to demoralize the public.

prob not.

my bet is we're gonna get a lot of yass queen, stronk independent women, 'diversity', and The Iron Bank dindu nuffin.

I'm done.

DROPPED

Isn't this the one where someone shits themselves too death? I really don't keep up with this show, but I think it was in the book.

Fuck off, GoT keeps getting better and more intriguing
You're just angry because it isn't white man a conquering white man b

oh yeah I forgot the Jews are using popular entertainment to destroy the societies they rule over because they're mustache twirling comic book supervillains

Banks are always in the wrong
Red wedding the iron bank now
GENOCIDE ALL BRAVOSSI

>There is no real danger for any of the characters anymore because of plot armor
>and there's no consistency to the plot
Damn fucking straight the show is well boring now. The stupid amount of foreboding about the ice zombie Apocalypse that is never ever arriving is such an empty cock tease, by the time they arrive everyone will have killed themselves of boredom.

>beginning

It was disgusting

I feel like I've seen similar scenes many times before: Short little cuts with snippets of sound that build into a polyrhythm where everything becomes one big blur. Other instances I can think of are people trying to study in silence but all the little noises around them make them go insane.

Just another worn out cliche in a series that originally set out to subvert worn out cliches.

I agree that HBO is too much of a bunch of pussies to kill anyone off at this point. I honestly wonder of Jon was even supposed to come back.

Still though, after the first book the barely followed the source material aside from the general idea.

The women have to much feminism plot armor now. Sansa or Dany will never be killed off.

are you fucking shitting me?

it was K I N O

Sup Forums is the general