Why did everyone tell me China was about to collapse?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-01/dollar-slide-spurs-rush-to-raise-yuan-forecasts-worry-on-speed

Their currency is up 15% and stocks are up 120%.

Wtf

The bigger they are the harder they fall

>when your master is so good at managing a crappy economy, they do not know how to handle a bullish one

They've kept it artificially low for decades, this shouldn't surprise anyone.

So are we fucked?

too big to fail

>Their currency is up 15%
You realize China is an export economy, right? A higher yuan is bad for them. They've been successful at artificially keeping it low for decades.

people have been talking about china's imminent economic collapse for the last decade and it still hasn't happened

Only a matter of time.

>low

? Wasn’t it depreciating rapidly and everyone screaming in 2015 ?

Yeah, just a few decades

i don't think china will have an economic collapse, but i feel like they're going to have an internal chinkout sometime in the decade which might lead to major recession

>Their currency is up 15%
This is actually bad for them they need weak yuan

That's what the rest of the world keeps hoping will happen to your country, but every time you get close you invade another country.

american "analysts" trying to smear the competition

>germany

ah yes bravo economist

China collapsed like 10 times in this 1000 years
Doesn't mean they go away

Fucking Switzerland, man.

>Oh no our economy didn't crash at the exact moment someone predicted, therefore all fundamentals and indicators are bullshit and we are immune to economic cycles.

I used to think Americans were stupid, then I started working with chinks.

why should we trust America, who fucked up the world's economy several times, over China?

BASED FINLAND