Why are whites (Europeans) convinced that everyone wants to be white?

Why are whites (Europeans) convinced that everyone wants to be white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWJJOpGmxuw
youtube.com/results?search_query=anglo saxon sons of isaac
youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4
theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886910004617
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>whites
>europeans
pick one

It's kind of true. I'm Asian and most Asians I know wish to be white.
Even if whites are not actually superior, it is more convenient to be white because of their higher position and privileges in the world.

>whites
>europeans
pick one

>wh*tes
>smart

*whites fear the KARABOGA reply*
*bait pic related*

They theory of social darwinism and other bullshit was used by wh*tes to justify their devilish desire to rule over people, that they were the mustard race and that it was their duty bring civilization to the lower races(with them ruling it of course).

Well, nobody wants to be a nigger, and asians have small penises.

stop perpetuating this, the features fetichized by east asian cultures predate their earliest contacts with european ethnicities and just by coincidance exacerbate white features.
There are 2 thousand year old japanese, chinese and korean haikus, poems and epics which detail the perfect woman as having light skin, round eyes, light-ish hair and thin skulls.

Some of the most classic japanese haikus cite that if a woman were to have one of these features, despite being horrendous in every other way, is to be considered atractive.

I don't understand why this point is brought up. Who cares if they came up with their beauty standards before meeting whites? Whites still fit it.
Also, its interesting how you immediately jumped to attractiveness, even though I never mentioned it...

>nobody wants to be a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=PWJJOpGmxuw

Example

youtube.com/results?search_query=anglo saxon sons of isaac

Wh*toids claiming dey wuz da reel hebrews n shit

>bringing civilization to people is evil

Shut up Frog. Your post highlights the demonic euro mind. I'm glad you people have finally started to turn on yourselves.

Because your statement implies that Asians developed some form of a racial inferiority complex due to white imperialism which further sustains the idea that white people are universally imperative when in reality the sentiment comes from an extrapolation of elements already present in Asian cultures, extrapolated to whites.

I don't think that is true. But clearly people with racial/ethnic identity issues exist. MENA and Latin Americans who pretend they're less brown than they actually are.

Mixed race Americans who pretend they're exactly like North Africans/ME.

A lot of people ave issues with their racial identity. Pluralism is doomed to fail, and we're not even moving into a post racial society.

I don't wish I was white I just wish I was taller.

being brown manlet seems like life on nightmare mode desu

>having light skin, round eyes, light-ish hair and thin skulls
and you know this actually happens all over the world right? makes total sense from an evolutionary point of view because number one in all ethnicities a little fairer skin is more common among females than males and number two neonatal physical attributes (like fairer hair and skin and big eyes and small noses) makes women more attractive.

the only people I’ve seen that want to be white are self-hating mutts

>whites (Europeans)

I wonder do the hapa central asian countries have identity issues. They've been mixed race longer than we have, so I'm wondering if they managed to pass the identity hurdle.

you're telling me

im telling you

The only country obsessed with "race" and skin color is the US. Black this white that. It looks pathetic

EXCELLENT post my Belgian brother

BS most of the posts are from Europoors complaining the Eastern and southern Europe isn't white

because as this bong said they're having a lot of issues accepting themselves due to the 56%
in jurop everyone is hwite so they just dont care

It actually is. Civilization is code for enslaving people, destroying their culture, and turning them into tax cattle.

They are just stating there is a difference in skin tone.
Complaning x skin is "better" than y skin is stupid imo. It created unneeded tension

e don't think WE KNOW
pic related a survey of question ''what race on your opinion is most atracctive''

>the survey polled only Americans

Enjoy getting shot by the police.

So?You realy think it would be any difrently if it would be done in other countries?Most models are white even in multicultural shitholes like brazzil, most models come from south aka the whitest part of brazzil.Also average IQ of whites are one of highest in the world aside from eshenazi jews and asians.

>thin skulls
Wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

>Middle eastern women were the most popular group
It wasn't supposed to be like this

>not even black dudes like black chicks
why tf not?

>OKCupid
Again, they only used data from Americans, and only in English
theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
And even today in 2018, up to 80% of users of OKCupid come only from Anglo countries, I wouldn't call it representative of the world population, much less from Asian countries.

>tfw mestizo and want to be full native

Because everyone does want to be white? Whites are basically seen as demigods amongst the sea of mud people.

>I am White Therefore I'm attractive

Never said that, what im saying is on average whites are most atractive race.

>fairer hair
Abos have blond hair and also asians can sometimes have brown hair instead of black
>light skin
Asians have this
>big eyes
Only Abos and South Asians.
>small noses
Not exclusive to Europeans

Don't get mad pedro im preaty sure you would get simmilar resoults in any part of the world.

>what im saying is on average whites are most atractive race.
No, what you said is that in America and other white majority countries, whites are the most attractive race.

Because the upper classes are white in those countries. We need white genocide everywhere outside of europe. Send skincancers back to where they belong

You do realise bouth jews and asians make more money per capita in USA then whites do right?Their not upper class.

>America
>white majority

>America
>White mayority
Soon will not be true
Anyhow don't be so mad pedro mestizos are average anywajs

>this specific subgroup makes more money so that means this other subgroup can't be the upper class
Things are not so simple

The point is whites in america aren't considered most atractive becose of muh racyzm or muh mayority they are considered most atractive becose they ARE most atractive just as simple as that.

>You realy think it would be any difrently if it would be done in other countries
yes

>white people in America are considered most attractive not because of 400 years of white supremacy and racist propaganda caricaturing other groups but because they just are

HURRRRRRRRRRR

I mean perhaps white people are the most attractive on average or maybe not but 400 years of history doesn't just disappear or stop influencing how people in the present think about things

>beeing this naive
Do you have any evidance to suport your claim?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886910004617

b...bu....but muh racyzm
Nigger my Baltic ancestors where slaves of germans for 700 years which is more then 2 times more then slavery took place in america, germans lost their power here after 1905 revolution and we still where abble to become one of richest nations in Europe only few years latter untill Soviet Union invaded and did one of most horrifying things to our people you couuld imagine, gues what i never experianced it nor did i experiance slavery under german rule, past is past get over it and fix your own comunity.

Mestizos are way below average.

I'm taller than average spic

>600 people in total studied
vs 2.4 million in the reaserch i posted
Nice try m8

What does that have to do with beauty standards dumbass?

don't argue with whites. this is how all of them behave

It's not how I behave RASIST!

the "research" that you posted is actually a poll, meanwhile the one that I posted in an actual scientific paper, published in a scientific journal that went through peer review before publication.
Nice confirmation bias.

Say stupid things and you will get stupid answers faggot, your trying SOO hard to find any other resons why whites are most atractive, (muh racyzm muh history etc) while you REFUSE to beleave just the simplest explenation that whites realy ARE most atractive, and blacks are not soo poor becose of muh racyzm either no its becose they have low IQ on average, its funny how people have no problem speaking of dog breeds, like this (this one is better looking then other) no controversy but once you talk about humans it sudenly changes, i wonder why oh no wait i don't its becose it hurts your fe feels, look buddy no one gives a shit about your feelings world needs to be seen with cold rational mind.

Okay pedro you have a point, anyhow this needs more reaserch then becose what we have is 2 counterarguing sources.

but you haven't posted any research showing that whites are the most attractive race in countries like China or India or Korea, and it's so obvious that whites are so much attractive that other races why it wasn't found on this study

read

Going by your logic eastern Europeans are inferior to western Europeans hmmm

I'm not even black you subhuman slavic piece of shit

>british niger

They actualy are

Not slavic

I want to be white :_:

yuck!

I'm asian and I want to kill wh*Tes.

>Muslims are hated more than blacks

Wew

>and you know this actually happens all over the world right? makes total sense from an evolutionary point of view because number one in all ethnicities a little fairer skin is more common among females than males and number two neonatal physical attributes (like fairer hair and skin and big eyes and small noses) makes women more attractive.
that I know wh*te bois are sissy effeminate made for BBC.

>everything is exactly the same particular conditions and historical circumstance don't exist

>>whites
>>europeans
>pick one
This is literally the case, but maybe not as you intended it. The fact is that the new world perception of the black people - white people dichotomy is not something that's a thing in Europe. Here we have our own views on skin colour, cultural background, and ethnicity. If you discount the UK from Europe then that view doesn't exist here at all, outside of foreigners from the anglosphere and new world countries, intrusively pushing their ideas of "people of colour" and "whiteness" on us.

because you do and you have a really creepy complex about white women as well.

Hahaha. Love that girl. Beautiful black princess!

>ITT
>whites (Europeans) trying to convince other people that everyone wants to be white

I want to be white

i want to be BLACK

It's hilarious considering spaniards are obsessed with getting a tan.

>tfw five months until the tanning session starts ;_;

Nigger the notion of white - black has existed as far back as european have had contacts with them you moron. Just cause we prioritize ethnicity doesnt mean "french and ghanians are both foreigners therefore just as unrelatable lmao xDDDD" is a thing.

I want to be white but Henry Cavill or Feynmann white, not greg down the street or chris-chan white?