youtu.be/XDGNsbLayJw?t=1m22s
youtu.be/DAYXlC59yWs?t=4m36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That looks like a sperm.

have more pain instead

there are various interpretation of Saint Walker

>That looks like a sperm.

Yes.

Because a sperm is the most hopeful being that has ever lived. It fights onward, among millions of it's brothers and the left over sperm of other men for a chance to enter the egg and become a full, living being.

A sperm is the very essence of Hope. A tiny seed of hope being planted in the womb of love with one chance against all the odds. Every sperm carries the hopes of it's creator and it's creator's creator and so on.

Saint Walker... Sperm Walker. The Sperm of Hope. The Genesis of Faith.

NO!

where's hope corgi
i demand hope corgi

Guess I won't bother reading that.

Dammit, brother! I told you a thousand times, I am not interested in your hope.

>not reading king's 2nd best book and marvels best book

Stay away from my pudding.

where's the full post of that

But this is the best one.

sanity levels restored

Isn't St. Walker depowered and stuck on Earth?

He joined the Sinestro Corps (still a blue lantern) and guards sector 2814 with his sector partner Arkillo.

Why did Sinestro have to get cancelled

Lol, literally no one posts hope.

>blind hope and faith in something gives you powers

Sheer belief in imaginary shit shouldn't be a admired trait.

>post hope
What kind of hope are you looking for?

woah seriously?
arkillo x saintwalker was the best during that power rangers style team up

blue lanterns are efficient only in the presence of the green ones tho if I recall right

hope that gives you streght to fight

This Baby Croco gives me hope.

what's a baby croco

In the Sinestro book he did something to make them power yellows too.

Wish I could post the whole thing.

At least we still have the actual comics.

Flex Mentallo counts, right?

>marvel sucks
>dc is mostly mediocre but that's better than sucking I guess
>most of the creator owned books I want to read have awful schedules
I wish I liked more things

How about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=H5pRYuI3etc

The music, the monologue, Superman trying.
That has to incite hope.

Post his response to Lucifer when asked why he should be allowed to leave hell.

That page is cemented in my mind as one of the best things in comics ever

>dc is mostly mediocre
But this isn't true. Rebirth has been fucking goat. The only mediocre title so far is Justice League.

Flex just makes me more depressed knowing that I can't just go out to concerts with friends and shit

Best I can find. Dream is such a boss.

JL is awful, everything else is okay to mediocre

>Rebirth has been fucking goat
overstatement of the year

GA is great. Everything else has been just ok. I'd say the Hanna-Barbera Beyond comics have been better than a majority of Rebirth.

wrong

its just as good every time I read it
i wish the art wasn't so... ragged

The end bit of the World Engine fight, too.
With the weight of the world on his shoulders, Superman stands up.
Hard for me to come up with a more hopeful image than that.

Reading Sandman right now and one thing I love about Dream is his argumentative style. He just doesn't take shit from everyone and is really clear and precise about what he means and defends himself really well.

It shows how being creative doesn't mean ditching logic or reason too.

>everything else is okay to mediocre
>Everything else has been just ok
You guys have objectively shit taste.

>barely anyone watched GLTAS
>no cool webms floating around

this show was great, so disappointed it got canned

It's kind of amazing how the Lord of Dreams, surrounded by whimsical concepts and embodying the infinite freedom of imagination, can be so serious and restrained. I guess he has to be for the Dreaming to not go to complete shit.

Fucking Requiem, man.

>STOP CUEVAS
One day I'll find you, Cuevas, and put an end to your tyranny.

Get a load of this try hard
Hope is only powerful with Will in the emotional spectrum, otherwise it only works for few and far in between miracles or countering other base emotions

That's what I mean, the contrast makes sense too. And the best part of the series was his road trip with Delirium, because she's so whimsical and insane and he's so calm and collected that it was a lot of fun watching interact.

Dream is also a metaphor for a writer and I think that's where the seriousness comes from. You can't get shit done and get published unless you sit down and do the work. And his work ethic is important to him.

I forget where in Sandman, but they basically touch on that when he meets his brother Destruction. The endless represent certain concepts, but by doing so they define and embody the opposites. Death/life, Despair/Hope, Desire/Hate, and Dream defines reality. That's why Dream is so stoic and dogmatic about rules.

And why Desire was such a spiteful cunt.

Source?
Is this batman's villains having a wake for him?

So is Destiny free will too?

No rebirth was weak, but the first issue of the main book was good. Daniels on art bringing his A game, and the new villain is a Wild Storm villain.

Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader?

The ghost of Batman assists at his own eulogy across every universe.

Should be Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader.

JUSTICE FOR HARAMBE

Anyone have the shooped one where he throws her off the ledge lol?

What about Delight/Delerium?

So is it like a companion piece to Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow? I have that.
Neat.

Gaiman's (?) Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader

Reese's Heaven.

Presumably. And I think delirium represents truth, or maybe insight. I remember during one her tirades she said that she knew things none of the other Endless did, even Destiny who was supposedly the wisest of them.

Hope for a broken hearth

My day went better than expected for the first time in days, so my hope levels are restored a little bit. But I worry when something goes well it will be fucked up the next day, so they're not that high.

Flash quotes , best quotes.

See this is why I don't get why contemporary Deadpool is so depressed. He's made his peace with his lot in life AGES ago. Does he need to re-read the Myth of Sisyphus or what?

>He's made his peace with his lot in life AGES ago.
Just because someone's able to accept where they are at one point in their life doesn't mean that they'll be pleased with it for their entire life.

What run is this from? I always heard early Deadpool was based but i didn't know it was this good.

Believe it's the original Joe Kelly run, but its been a while since I read it so I could be wrong. Based off of the art and style I think thats what it is.

Hope can drive people to do the seemingly impossible. With hope, a man can move mountains and change the world. Whatever you desire, it cannot be attained without hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXAva_gO8Qk

youtu.be/XDGNsbLayJw?t=1m22s
youtu.be/DAYXlC59yWs?t=4m36s

Wasn't Delirium something else first? Delight i think

Yep.

That might just be me bulshitting, but I think it's implied that when she became Delirium, true delight was lost to the world. Every joy living beings can feel must be a pale reflection of the real thing.

Fuck off casual, Blue Lanterns are relatively powerless without the presence of a Green because hope is nothing without will.

It's the other way, when the world loses delight to false joy, Delirium, then she changed.
If only Synder saw this and carried that feeling through... Maybe with Superman Lives.

>It's the other way, when the world loses delight to false joy, Delirium, then she changed.
Isn't it kind of a chicken and egg situation when we're dealing with anthropomorphic personifications?

A lovely user is storytiming this currently if anyone wants to read