Fist of the B0rf Star II: Episode 4

I know there's more than a few fans on here. Antoher episode just got released.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7aFC9mAvRv4
youtube.com/watch?v=OGbhJjXl9Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=haInQ2gNQKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and i'm a shithead who can't post links

youtube.com/watch?v=7aFC9mAvRv4

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
thank you op

okay I get that misspelling the words is part of the joke, but its getting a bit difficult to understand what they are saying sometimes.

It's not as bad as episode 3 was.

Yeah, the past three episodes have been kinda lame, sorry to say.

Really? I guess there hasn't been a lot of action but I wouldn't call it bad, persay.

I can definitely see why you would think that if you'd never seen Fist of the North Star.

This episode was lacking in action, but that's not bad.

If it's a set up for the next episode then I feel it'll pay off.

Reminder that Dilbert 2 and Fist of the Borf star are part of the same universe.

My sunday funnies lore isn't up to snuff. Who's Mrs M?

Good question. I too am curious.

I see Lizz but I don't recognize the others.

dennis the menace's mom i think
i never read the strip but the shirt she got looks familiar

>Dennis Mitchell

I think we have a winner.

Jesus, this series gets better with every episode.

interesting to see the production value going up. it's slight, but compared to the very first episode, the quality is definitely improving.

Problem is she doesn't look anything like Alice Mitchell. Maybe she's the spy?

sherlock fox

yessss

He's doing a worse job of making the art look bad.

Marmaduke's wife

>This is the new Sup Forums Sup Forums's bizarre adventure

I'm liking the calvin development
marmalduke's wife, an original character for the series (unless she's revealed to be a comic strip character in the future)
I really want someone to make a collage of jon and garfielf
>85100558
this existed long before that

Anyone got any theories as to why the spy is?

>Garfielf is literally just Shin

I don't know why I love this so much.

Ho shit, nice! I genuinely love this series more than the stuff it's parodying.

>yfw CHANDY

>Are you Leivng in the Real Wordl
Amazing

nice

>that calumet betrayal plot
Garfeilf is a great best villain, he may be gangpressing Arlene into arrying him but he's cool enough to let Calbain earn his command back.

>I was never destined for greatness anyway

>I'll never be anything mroe than "whisy wasyd Chaleid Bruon"

rip Chalky Bones

Lucky let me play my pinos

His art is really improving. I'm starting to look forward to it as much as the nonsensical plot.

>nonsensical
What about it makes no sense? It's a prefectly straightforward story about a cat whose jealousy grew so great he murdered his owners dog, and then after his owner killed him in retaliation, was revived by an underling and later took over the country.

this is shit what the hell

Chasles was a tragic character

>rip in pieces chicago bear

You smashed all my Bethover status but it dosen't matter, I have a full room off them.

A room full of pianises

This is why I love you Shroedinger.

Why is Garf so royal? That cape looks dope as fuck on him.

LOOSEY!

He's king of the sunday funnies, why shouldnt he look royal?

It's also very interesting that he's hungry for Arlene's approval. Arlene can motivate him to try and dress up all fancy, and even drive him quickly to anger with just a few disapproving words. Kind of makes you wonder if some part of him regrets becoming the fat cat he is today.

Enjoyed it!
But the misspellings are getting a bit to gratuitous. They need to be scaled back a bit so that they remain funny but not distracting. Some of my favorite ones are those where the word itself is changed rather than simply mangled ('Chicago Bear', etc).

Perhaps he regrets his shallow desire to be Jon's only pet overcoming him, and while he became the most powerful man alive he doesn't have anyone he's close to anymore.

I feel that this arc has a lot slower pacing than the previous one. I hope it's building up to something big.

Left for class when I posted this, meant to attach this. It's a huge step up from OP's pic.

kinda

I like how Hobbes is basically Calvins stand.

I'm hoping Kelven's abilities are dwindling because he's being a sell out and working for Garfef.

It'd be an elegant callback to Watterson's staunch control over Calvin and Hobbes' intellectual rights. Powerful from principle, selling out weakens him.

Only when you sell out as hard as Garfield does it curve back into strength, but at that point you've lost something forever. The comic's soul.

who or what is lizs that Calvin needs to get rid of?

He thinks the hit that he took from Liz poisoned him and will likely seek her out to coerce her into giving her an antidote, but this is probably a red herring. It's more likely that something within Caliban's psyche has weakened.

I'd guess that Calivan knows Lisz from when they were younger and has some feelings for her he doesn't really want to admit.

Is this series a parody of Kenshiro the animated series or also some other animus?

Primarily Kenshiro, but with some JoJo and DBZ mixed in.

EAST LEEPEST DEEPEST DORE LEEP LORE DOOR

does pilotredsun know about this

> basically

Literally. Marmaduke straight up refers to Hobbes as Calvin's stand.

choose lyfe son!

Just watched the guy's entire channel in a sitting.
How did this started?

youtube.com/watch?v=OGbhJjXl9Rk

original

youtube.com/watch?v=haInQ2gNQKU

The only other video in this meme that matters