Why is Korea obsessed with abrahamic religion?

Why is Korea obsessed with abrahamic religion?

cuz abrahams dead, next question

because they're not heretics

cuckoldry

they are a bit insane

All Praise is Due To Allah Forever!!!!!!!

I am forever grateful and forever in debt to Allah!! Who came in the person of Master Fard Muhammad!!!!

we are one of the lost jewish tribe

Do you know how many people claim this shit?

They just wanna be white
Nevermind

Fuck off

BURN HERETIC BURN

>catholics
>not heretics
hmm

1) Don't say "Abrahamic" to mean Christianity. "Abrahamic" is an umbrella term and includes many religions including Christianity, Rastafari, Baha'i, Islam, Judaism, Samaritanism, Mandeanism, etc. If you just mean 1 of those, then just say the 1.
2) Most Koreans aren't even Christian, they are far less Christian than most European nations for example.

But never heard that they obsessed with jewish or islam.

Yeah. For sure the only non heretics christians belong to whatever sect they practice in finland. Among millions of protestant sects, somehow a guy in helsinki - from all places - came up with something completely original that the church wasn't able to discuss in 2000 years of tradition.

protestants make me sick.

>somehow a guy in Wittenberg- from all places - came up with something completely original that the church wasn't able to discuss in 1500 years of tradition.

ftfy

Fuck off with your Semitic garbage

Insane white worship of America and Americans, we get it all the time with Hong Kongers begging us to annex them back to caucasian rule too

they're desperately looking for a reason to not kill themselves

wannabe americans
they even chop off their dicks, unlike their northern countrymen

American puppet state mutilates their children and fights for ZOG

Hi

a religion expands to the area of spiritual emptiness