This movie was about how shitty a proletariat uprising actually is right?

this movie was about how shitty a proletariat uprising actually is right?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/neo-traditional
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was about being a big guy for you

Do you feel in charge?

yes

That movie was about fucking nothing God it was dumb
Nolan started juggling too many themes/allegories/styles/plots and it ended up just being unbelievably retarded, nothing worked at all

Makes me slightly angry just thinking about how shit it is

t. Hothead

Bane?

Someone get this hothead outta here

Honestly the only part i've ever seen is the opening scene

And i loved the first 2 flicks

im not talking about all the symbolism just the part about
> "workers" destroy hierarchy and lock away "evil police"
> city becomes worst combination of anarchy and authoritarian and is a shithole everyone learns from their mistake and wants it back to the way it was

wewlad
e
w
l
a
d
t. hothead

kek

whole series was a neo traditionalists wet dream

I'm about to crash your plane faggot
WITH

in the first half nobody was in charge except the law
in the second half bane was the only authority

he wasnt "teaching society a lesson" like he wanted to he became a dictator so he just became a shittier version of what he hated

> neo traditionalists wet dream
stop inventing terms to make me seem like more of an edgelord than you are it was a rational adults wet dream

what is this hothead bullshit, this fucking website

you could be a non traditionalist and appreciate that the movie was against violent uprisings im sure any niche politik could spin the movie in their favor

Bane was a dictator though, it wasn't 'egalitarian' or whatever idiocy anarchists think their supposed utopia will be

Really though it's just Nolan's fault for making a collage of cliches into an unrecognizable mess

dictionary.com/browse/neo-traditional

refer to
and yeah it was a little messy theme-wise

But muh revalusyuunnn

>being this new

>dictionary.com/browse/neo-traditional
i know you didnt literally invent it you fucking retard but you invoke it like its something new again I describe neotraditional as a rational adult

t. hothead that hasn't seen the film

i dont understand whats triggered you senpai

I liked the part where Bane trapped all the police - all of them - underground.

The film was fucking shite.

Is this really the greatest since the silent era?

That's a lot of loyalty for a hired shill

idk either tbqh

It was about the eternal struggle of the flight plan vs the master plan in a kind of yin and yang duality

Nolan should be punished in some very unusual fashion. We should have a committee of the nation's brightest sit together to devise a punishment that will fit poetically to his crimes

this movie is about bane. I really enjoyed it, except the big fighting scenes (where a lot of people are fighting), they seemed a bit dull

Baneposting was more powerful than the actual film it was quoting.

Right? It was shown as wrong. I remember there was a scene near Wall Street where the police officer said something about his savings being kept safe or sth like that, but to me this was an apology of capitalism and counterrevolution

>this movie was about$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
ftfy dumbass

apologia not apology*

>both plans are planned
>duality
i see it more as chaotic evil vs lawful good

you are right lets just not even thin kabout the meaning of any art ever because inevitably the artist needs to eat only random formations in nature are true art

The whole movie should have just been the opening plane scene. That's all it needed. Bravo Nolan