This is Australian actress Alycia Debnam Carey, she stars in the hit AMC show, Fear the Walking Dead

This is Australian actress Alycia Debnam Carey, she stars in the hit AMC show, Fear the Walking Dead.

>hit
>shit

>double-barrel name
how do you get to woman with money?

i take it the 4 rules are real?
1)money
2)penis size
3)physically form
4)personality

I wonder what her guts smell like

Shes OK

Nice to meet you. I'm user.

she's a small qt

>Australian

Worst type of women

You can have her. Something about her tv mom Madison really gets me going.

has she been blacked??

She looks Jewish

Are Australian women in supporting roles the new English men in lead roles for Hollywood? Is America that far gone that they're having to outsource white actors?

I'd like to sniff her asshole.

probably because kim dickens has always been hot as fuck now shes entered the milf phase

She's gorgeous.

Hit her with muh dick

I thought the guy playing Nick had some american native admixture, but I guess the guy is just tan. He has an interesting palette, too. His hair being nearly the same shade as his skin.

i think shes hot. but without makeup most likely ugly ass

Isn't she starring in some shitty horror movie later this year?

Américans are far gone with their BBC and cuck culture. Now in EU show you even see charismatic warrior women's beating useless cuck man.

Australians and English have a better work ethic and are less likely to stop filming because they got triggered by how the Director spoke to them.

His dad is a White Brit and his m om is a Black Brit. No fucking joke. His mom got colonized

she was better as lexa

Good thread

Andrew Kino Lincoln said the reason they hire britbongs etc is because they're more affordable. Why are they able to be paid less?

This

>superpowered radioactive mutant post-apocalyptic wasteland warlord that's also a gold star lesbian
Find a flaw

Luna and raven were the best and they were not lesbian.

she's the reason I started watching the show but godsdamnit I won't be memed into watching season 3

Enjoy missing out on the best season

She's beautiful and feels like a down-to-earth person. It's only matter of time until she will be the focal point of the show. Rightfully, so.

>lesbian

found it

how is this show compared to the walking deads?
also I haven't see the walking deads but I hear everywhere it's shit

Mmmmm, she's a big girl, now.... Mmm. And big girls need their cum, don't they... Yeah.

season 1 is ok
season 2 is shit
season 3 is good (better than S7 of TWD imo)

she needs to get knocked up by a black guy before she hits the wall

she already had some experience on the show

When it comes to quality, the comic books are light-years ahead of everything else. TWD S01 with Frank Darabont were really promising, but he then got fired.

After that everything went down quickly, though almost every season has a few decent episodes overall it's ineffective, flat, sort of predictable and often illogical.

Not surprising in a show where the main make-up guy has directed 20 (!) episodes and the current show-runner is a nobody who got magically elevated there.

Although TWD has sky-high ratings, it should be guilty pleasure at very best for anybody with no ties to the comics. Honestly, it's not worth to waste time on it.

I only started watching FTWD and I rightfully expected to be similarly LQ, it seems AMC is actually spending money on this one. It caught me totally off-guard!

Overall, FTWD is roughly the same shit just with a different flavour. Though I'm pleasantly surprised by the ongoing S03, it's up to the best TWD seasons so far.

She looked qt in Into The Storm.

almost everyone other than mcfatties have a better work ethic

why is that bitch appropriating Indian culture?

Brit and Aussie actors are cheaper and better trained

I hate these /fa/ fags they added, they literally added 0 substance to anything.

Rule of thumb: literally 99% of the shit content is made up by the creators of the TV show. Likewise, /fa/ fags too. Whenever they try to come up with something on their own (so not 1:1 copy from comic), it's catastrophic.

Even worse, they can't even copy-paste from Kirkman's own comic in an adequate way. Poor Man's Milla Jovovich and his Garbage-band was nothing but the usual lazy and uninspiring solution to a sudden need of Rick's.

Are you saying you'd put yourdickens to Kim (if you get what I'm suggesting)?

Wish she would fear my walking dead if you sniff my drift

What about that scene where Nick's Mommy slides his hand down her back? Did the director want me to beat off?

You need to dial it way the fuck back, my friend.

404 Tushy Not Found

Get the hell out of here with your tranny

I'm sorry but she does not qualify as a legitimate Australian actress. She was never on home and away so she just simply cant be called an Australian actress. Rhiannon Fish counts as an Australian actress though, even though she was born in Canada. She played April on home and away.

yes

both in prodctuon value and storytelling S1 of twd was probably the best, with long silence after. S5 or was it 6? had some really strong episodes tho and Carol in particular would grow to be an actually likeable character (until she decided randomly to quit that is).

FTWDs s3 has, to me, a compact quality unmatched by any of TWDs seasons bar s1. but its 2 parts right? so we will see if they can keep it.

the comics are overrated, and I'm up to date on them

the show isn't as bad as people say also

IMO if someone doesn't follow TWD at all, then I'd recomend the show over the comics

the main appeal of a comic book is that it's drawings

and the art in TWD comics is trash 2/10 tier

the show's best thing is andre lincoln who's underrated as fuck

Kim Dickens was in Hollow Man????

More like the Hollow Man was in her. Am I right? Haha.

There hasn't been a good old-fashioned Hollow Man thread in a long time. I need to rewatch it someday now that I know MILF Rick is in it.

>Why are they (foreign actors) able to be paid less?
they arent union