What's some documentary kino?

What's some documentary kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=EscjYGHKHxM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0
apnews.com/1edde84ebb894f90ae390d107c4e7ae7/UK-Acid-Attack-Victim-Speaks-Out?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
youtube.com/watch?v=9mKGXs1BGvY
youtube.com/watch?v=wUf0QFFi2Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=8Noum7llJDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly this terrifies me, I live in one of the safest parts of the country, but I work win one of the more dangerous, where shit like this has been happening. Its only a 10 min walk from station to the unit I work but thats 10 mins too long IMO.

>be gingivitis britbongistanis
>go outside
>get acid thrown in your face

>mfw white

feels good

>watching Vice in 2017
Try this newfag
>youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0

What's the deal with using a trasparent mask?
I would go full retarded and wear a Oni mask or something stupid. If someone asks why I wear it I would remove it and say: "A FUCKING TOWELHEAD DID THIS TO ME!" while showing the scars.

I'd probably kill myself if this happened to me. I'm already self conscious about my spots. Couldn't imagine if this would happen

there's been a surge of them recently, it's actually kinda terrifying

The Greatest Story never told

If eurofags had guns maybe you wouldn't have to resort to gay shit like acid.

>eurofags

It's not the Brits or the Euros that are throwing the acid, dumb fuck

lol I knew there'd be a thread about this. at least it seems to be a minority vs minority gang thing and not a giant sweeping trend. that asian britbong was surprisingly thicc and cute.

For something to be a documentary it has to document things, not play orchestral music over lies to manipulate idiots.

It has to do with helping the skin grafts heal and reduce scarring.

He asked for documentaries not propaganda lies.

He honestly doesn't look that bad under the mask. He could have ended up a lot worse.

I've often imagined I would do something like this to a girl who cheated on me. Lucky for them no girls are interested in talking to me

Edgy

based

fuck roasties. i can't believe Sup Forums became so feminized that they start defend roasties in this case

>Not wearing blood mist anbu black ops mask
Kys pleb

insert bane meme here

I just watched Hoop Dreams again this week and it still holds up. Probably the greatest documentary ever made

oddly amusing

apnews.com/1edde84ebb894f90ae390d107c4e7ae7/UK-Acid-Attack-Victim-Speaks-Out?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Jesus Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mKGXs1BGvY
This is like a modern day Beyond The Mat.

Dear Zachary

thats a top kino.

I thought that was Seth McFarlane

more people need to watch documentarys most plebs are stuck watching tarantino and GOT.

>when it panned back to reveal a second pot of ashes

P A R T A N D P A R C E L

Idris Elba

If I pull that off, would he die?

Well it wouldn't be very painful because he has no nerve endings

Africa Addio

Empire of Dust

Any post-colonial Africa kino, really.

got like 3 minutes into the thing and had to turn it off

>the cause of acid attacks is masculinity, we need to stop and look at our culture and educate young men!

do brits actually buy this load of horse shit?

Grizzly Man

that crazy motherfucker

also

Herzog listening the dude getting grizzlied to death

No. We all just know it's because of all the pakis we're letting in. Only reason we voted brexit

They have to believe it or they'll get a knock at their door from the government for having naughty opinions.

Feel free to provide statistic of US acid attacks put down by gun owners.

Do you think the uncle fucked the therapist in the end?

This my alarm you, but acid attacks aren't a regular occurrence in other countries.

>Herzog listening the dude getting grizzlied to death

think I watched this years ago but i'm not sure. link to that bit?

That's what I would do. Just wear cool masks everywhere. Nobody will care if you show them your ugly face they will WANT you to put the mask back on.

Wait that documentary was a lie?

No, because most Brits know that it's an issue with men in certain communities, not an issue for British men in general

But much like with the sexual trafficking of vulnerable under-age girls (which is down to the same root issue of how certain communities treat women): Nobody in the media or politics has the bottle to honestly narrow down where the problem mostly lies

People in power have learned absolutely fuck all from their past mistakes

Nah, he said he was sorry, so it's fine.

>owning weapons
People can't REALLY own things anyway. That's capitalisms fatal flaw.

Jorodowski's Dune.
Bonus points because it's actually Sup Forums related

We literally just had a docudrama(pakis cast as the rapists) and a documentary on the rape gang in Rochdale and it was actually based compared to what the bbc normally puts out0

youtube.com/watch?v=wUf0QFFi2Mk

oh man

it's not even showing him

it's showing the fucking woman

holy shit

>gingivitis britbongistanis
KEK nice scientific binomial nomenclature

are we supposed to feel bad for you faggots?
fuck all you guys, sick and tired of you eurotrash talking mad shit when something happens in america but when its on you its all of a sudden a serious thing and not funny at all

>not propaganda lies
Like 99% of WW2 documentaries?

NO.. This will Fuck You Up

youtube.com/watch?v=8Noum7llJDY

I was warned that it was the saddest thing ever, so I guess I was desensitised cause it wasn't really that sad.

Ah, those famous European Pakistanis.

>uncle gives boy the affection his dad didnt
>book has to strawman the kid feeling scared when in reality most child " sex abuse victims" report not being scared at all and thinking it was totally normal and fine at the time
>other kids make fun of him, somehow that's the uncles fault and not the other kids

What was the documentary about that guy making amateur slasher films out of pure passion?
The film they were making was called the Coven or something
His best friend had some sort of brain damage but was fuckin hilarious
That's the best documentary I've seen

If the US made guns illegal, wouldn't more weird shit like acid attacks start happening?

Yeah

this if you can find it (good luck)

American Movie.

lol a movie about fish stock and soy sauce fucking japan

i would tell you to get a gun but i guess thats not an option. sorry user i wish you luck. maybe keep a defensive vial handy

it's absolute kino tho. I saw it once on Arte and regret not recording it. Best cinematography I've seen in any medium

Real kino coming through

>acid attacks
its just part of their culture, stopping it will only oppress them

I wouldn't watch Vice; I've met a girl (slept with her too, she was qt) who worked for Vice. She told me everything is scripted to some degree. Some parts of a video more than others but all is scripted. True story. I have my doubts about the company as a whole, they really aim for entertainment which can lead to certain presentation biases, not what documentaries should be focused on.