Though much of the Royal Air Force was ordered not to engage...

>Though much of the Royal Air Force was ordered not to engage, a third strand called “The Air” focuses on two Spitfire pilots (Tom Hardy and Jack Lowden) determined to protect, as best they can, the rescue vessels from airborne German attack. Hilariously enough, the role finds Hardy once again in Bane mode, his mouth covered and his dialogue all but inaudible — and yet, the heroism shows through his actions and the determined glint in his eyes.

Oh boy

Mhmm

The meme rises

be very careful the fire rises mmhmm

>Bane mode, his mouth covered and his dialogue all but inaudible
And crashing planes with no survivors.

at least there is one actor who isn't afraid to cover his face and have to emote most his role through his eyes.

What's the next step in his master plan?

CRASHING THIS SPITFIRE

CRASHING THIS STUKA

*unsheathes karambit*
when is taboo coming back anyway

HERE I AM
ROCK YOU WITH A HURRICANE

why does he wear the mask?

Not soon enough

Why does he keep getting roles where is face is masked? His last 4 movies had him wearing a mask and mumbling, right?

It's all part of his plan

It's to prevent us from noticing he's only 5'6"

Did we start the fire?

Be very careful now

But that's just about average

t.manlet

no way dude are you serious?

>average
maybe in chinkland

He's a small guy

>spies civilian tugboats in the water
>"mhhmm I have a use for you"

Yeah fighting for britain to lose all her colonies and get flooded with illiterate 3rd world sandbaboons sure is heroic af

2ME

Doctor Pavel, I'm RAF

>all but inaudible
Why don't americans understand how words work?

So, about this >dead meme thing
I see its body right here, alive and well

CRASHING THIS MESSERSCHMITT

>Though much of the Royal Air Force was ordered not to engage
not this bullshit again
the RAF was heavily engaged around Dunkirk and lost over a hundred planes over the course of the battle. But hey, most of the air battles didn't happen directly over the beach so guess we have to perpetuate the myth that the RAF wasn't partaking in that battle some more.

French rear guard actions that saved the Brits asses will probably be ignored as well.

Why is it impossible to get decent historical advisers for films like these and actually listen to them

Lol you should cry more about movies you've never seen it

>French rear guard actions that saved the Brits asses will probably be ignored as well.

"Muh frogs"

lmao frog cowardice is about to be exposed to the entire world in a movie that will probably win the Oscar. LMAO.