Will USA try to skew upcoming president elections in Russia

With all the rage on "russian hackers messed up president election in the USA" I wonder if the USA is going to mess the elections in Russia. Your thought?

i think at this point it's pretty naive to believe that the US doesn't interfere in a lot of countries elections. democratic or not.

No chance. Our cyber skills are pathetic. The Pentagon is even trying to get permission to counter cyber-attacks with nukes because we have no hope of countering or defending from one ourselves.

yes with ngo and loads of money

You can't mess up the elections if there is only one real candidate.
Wouldn't mind an erection hack though.

trump legitimately believes that putin is just a friendly guy who wants to be his buddy, so probably not

no he fucking doesn't
Trump isn't that retarded. Trump obvisously doesn't like Putin. But there's a difference between liking someone, and attempting to use them to further political goals.

If Trump can get on Putin's good side, and Trump ever decides to do something such as take out Assad, or retake Crimea, Putin will be less likely to respond with military force.

Trump is unironically a master politician in this sense.

Why? do you dislike putin?

I like when cute american boys hack my erection iykwim (;

>take out Assad, or retake Crimea

Are you insane? Trump would never be able to pull off anything like this.

This. The election is already rigged as is. Why even have a vote?

>no he fucking doesn't
I'd say it that way, from what I've seen on line Trump kid of "likes" Putin (yet the reason is unclear to me)

Even without the cheating, majority of the voting population is still pro-Putin, sorry Mark.

>This. The election is already rigged as is. Why even have a vote?
USA as of lately is disapproving russian actions ( that equals to Putin decisions) and I'd not be surprised if the USA would like to "replace" Putin with someone else.

>Why? do you dislike putin?
Because Putin in one or another way has assigned "his" people to all of the key positions across the country, nowadays Russia is ruled by Putin's close friends.

What's wrong with that? As long as he keeps what's is left of russia together and is able to run a good project for the country, patrimonialism should be the least of your concerns. Some countries only work under such conditions, man. Last time you guys tried to improve your instituitions and change things the Soviet Union fell apart and with it russia.

Now putin id soing a good job. He did great in crimea, he has europe on a leash and he is keeping USA and China in check. We the world need a strong putin. Just embrace it.

Look what's happening in brazil right now (and for the last 130 years). We can't achieve anything great, we have no purpose as a country or sense of direction because "muh democracy"

russia is chaotic evil

I hope they will make Zhirinovsky win elections.

>implying you have fair elections

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who think that democracy in the 21st century is a real thing

*good
Ftfy

If so, why did you leave Russia to live in Switzerland?