twitter.com/KurtBusiek/status/760632686717177857
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this Waifu Academy event fucking sucks

>Harley's Little Black Book #4, Lucifer #9: 08/17/16 → 08/24/16

>Justice League of America #9: 08/17/16 → 08/31/16
>Justice League of America #10: 08/31/16 → 09/14/16

>Karnak #5: 08/17/16 → 09/21/16
>Karnak #6: 09/21/16 → 10/19/16

which one will be the first to stop being delayed and finish, anons?

So Squad movie.....at least Ostrander's getting paid

I got Mysterio but I don't see myself getting anything else. Venom might be possible but he's so ugly in the game that I don't even want him tbqh. Something about how his neck connects doesn't look right. I think the art was rushed since Gwen looks a little weird too in her legs.

pls no movie talk

but yes I hope Ostrander gets a nice big check or many of them

Aw man, I saved the entire thread just for that!

>Karnak #5: 08/17/16 → 09/21/16
>Karnak #6: 09/21/16 → 10/19/16
Hard drive problems.

please no

Breh

Same

yes, call in the Titans

that was fucking funny, anyone trolling Jason Todd Headcanon Wackos is doing the lord's work

I hope this escalates into a twitter fight. Bendis would get rekt.

oh no the devil's quads

I prefer the one where he name drops the comics he did like Generation X that were full of diverse characters and the people complaining had to admit ignorance

>that was fucking funny, anyone trolling Jason Todd Headcanon Wackos is doing the lord's work

Okay Owls, pop quiz. Who deserves to be bullied more:

>Jason Todd fans
>Bucky Fans

I hope she's ready to fight DC because lol @ a robin not being straight

Winick and Seeley both chose to not answer questions related to that for a reason

You picked the right time to stop for a few days OP. We Sup Forums again for now.

Jason Todd fans!

Bucky in text, poor dude.

was rebirth red hood & co worth anything?

I care a tiny bit about Bucky and not at all about Jason Todd, so I guess Bucky deserves it more.

Bucky fans because they come from the movies

>implying most jason todd fans don't come from the animated movie

The hard drive beyond time and space.

ugh, not fucking Sup Forums

And taking a dig at Bendis, even!

Bucky fans

also Bucky deserves to be bullied more than Jason

Hmmmm. My own call is that it's a tough case, because for every "Give Cap a Boyfriend And I Mean Bucky", there's a "Feminist Jason Todd is canon!!!" person out there.

Bucky fans at least led to the HTP. What good have Jason fans done for us?

Suicide Squad is bombing critically, it brings out the creeps and company wars. I saw earlier on Sup Forums they were actually posting IRL photos of different anons on one side or another.

that's not creepy and overinvested

Bring back Amalgam and give Cap a feminist Jason Todd boyfriend.

twitter.com/Williamson_Josh/status/760539913410322432

why are they so cute, Sup Forums?

nobody deserves to be burdened with a jason todd anything

We have had some tough doggie days. Lots of fussing and crying that couldn't be answered, and lots of kind of vague drifting-off.

#GiveTomKingAWilliamsonBoyfriend

I saw a really funny tweet about how sad it is to project company wars opinions on film critics. like there seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding among some people. why can't you just dig what you dig.

but heard Deadshot and Waller are great in it so that's something. gonna freak if Batfleck tells him he pulls his shots

>King and Williamson will never collaborate on a Flash/GL crossover
why live

The Deadshot in the movie is so not the Floyd I'm used to - I don't mean the racebending, but the personality and manner is a 180 flip. Viola Davis did look great. I'm gonna go see it anyway, w/e. Movie talk is not for this thread, right?

My cat's dealing with wearing a cone after her surgery. It's a pain making sure she's getting enough water. She managed to get some of her litter into the water and even though I dumped it all and washed it out she isn't drinking. I can figure out if she's not thirsty or thinks it's not clean enough

Happens sometimes when it's thread relevant. Just don't go full Sup Forums.

>I don't mean the racebending, but the personality and manner is a 180 flip

He comes across as a Will Smith character in the trailer

>Feminist Jason
>shoving their beliefs into fictional characters

Urgh, it really weeds out the shit when following people, especially in Twitter

"I'd like to read Feminist Jason Todd" is one thing, but "it's totally in the text already!" is another

I love the mad scientist laugh lampshading.

twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/760469269930975232

>you will never laugh with Frank Miller

if only gerard way was there to complete the 9/11 comic trifecta

I wish Sup Forums never stayed here.
Fuck company wars and obvious bait threads.

I don't really understand how Feminist Jason Todd would work or where it comes from. I would be entertained by him desperately seeking to prove he was a feminist guy though, like jumping out guns akimbo in a #StayWoke shirt.

At least the animated movie is more Sup Forums than the MCU.

maybe be like Ollie but more innocently oblivious

My dog threw up on my bed.

twitter.com/batgorilla/status/714546577344430080

Those are just crossover fangirls from Supernatural

But specifically feminist? Is that Ollie? That seems like such an awkward angle, and I mean why use one of these rich white boy characters?

Is "we need a MALE feminist in comics" an argument anyone is actually making?

;___;

I thought you said you wouldn't be here tonight. Glad I misremembered.

OP is still a faggot, though

Yeah I realized that when I kept seeing fancasts for Jason that kept putting that Supernatural guy in

>Is "we need a MALE feminist in comics" an argument anyone is actually making?
yes but it's more of a thinly veiled "of COURSE my favorite character's views perfectly reflect my own!" projection

I'm off tomorrow, fag!user, and then fri-sun

He's OK now, but my roomie had a good laugh at my expense.

Are the Lords of Order ever NOT colossal dickbags?

My cat is being followed around by another cat that is super friendly, and my cat keeps being a little shit and scratching it half to death.

not really

Supernatural fans are a special kind of crazy because their main ship is incest and they don't care. The show directly made fun of them for it

youtube.com/watch?v=JA81X9dXXEQ

Always side with Chaos user.

twitter.com/KurtBusiek/status/760632686717177857

>I think, sometimes, it’s impossible to say anything about comics without someone using it as a springboard to attack something.

accurate af

I think this is the cover for the Sugar & Spike trade

looking good

"about comics" is unnecessary

I thought that show ended or something.
it's still going?!

It's always really weird to me when people do that. What's the point of even indulging in a work of fiction if you just want the character to be a 1:1 projection of you? I guess I never really understood the whole self-insert thing. At that point, why not just play an MMO or something with a character creation system?

that looks great

>It’s not an attack on relaunches
it should be desu

it hurts

How is the book? That's a good Scully-type look.

Probably, I dropped it when it got to what was supposed to be the series finale and the creator left

It was Batdad and Jason, which Lodbell has always been good at.

yes, somehow

SPN fandom scares *me*

you should consider that to be saying something

Even in an MMO or TTRPG high levels of self-projection come across as pretty creepy.

I've only read the GL issue but it was super cute and the art is great, I will probably pick up the trade

I'll never forget the night you got drunk and introduced us to ass bees, OP

the SPN fandom is absolutely crazy so yes

The entire theme of Order vs Chaos is fucking retarded. Everything needs to be constructed in an orderly fashion, and everything needs to have an element of chaos to avoid stagnation. It's common sense. It's how many things in nature(not the least of which being DNA) function. Trying to turn the very fabric of extant reality into some kind of philosophical pissing contest is dumb as hell.

I was at a convention a couple years ago and went to a Mark Sheppard spotlight. I'm pretty sure almost every audience question was about Supernatural (instead of, say, any of the other shows he's been in that I've actually watched).

That was a frustrating spotlight.

SPN also has RPS tinhats the like of which hadn't been seen since Elijah Wood, Moon God

The 'balance is required' ending is pretty common with that conflict in fiction, user. I also don't think it's dumb, there are some great stories and characters based off of this trope.

gross

Kinda starting to be for Woke Jason Todd because it would be hilarious

if he were earnest but inept at it