A RAMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aCd2Z2Xl5k8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EUROPOORS BTFO

>Obama saluting

>british
>european

And they both equally sit on the bottom of the ocean in any war, your lack of ramps doesn't make carriers anything more than money sinks.

More European than you, Mohammed.

American Carrier: "Sir, our catapult doesn't work, can't launch fighers"
British carrier: "Whats the problem, chaps?"

Carriers can adequately defend themselves and will have the extra protection from strike groups. It is unlikely a carrier would actually sink in a war

"A-ah yes thank god our government made a retarded launch system"
*dies from preventable illness*

Ah yes. What about all the other planes a carrier needs?

you realize carriers have multiple catapults right.
in your scenario 2 or sometimes 3 catapults would have to break at the exact same time.

This.

You can laugh at our plane-less carrier, but calling us European is going too far.

Yeah sure, but can you perform full combat duties with one or two catapults missing? What if the ship loses power?

I guess only true anglos can use the angles.

>nuclear reactor losing power

Also ships regularly do maintenance etc on the catapults that involve them being down for periods of hours and the ship still functions just fine.

>A nuclear reactor never had to be shut down

You know, I am just fucking with you. I just find it funny that you would pick the ramp of all things, which is actually a useful feature, instead of picking on the fact that the brits don't have planes for their carriers, build one that is already designated to be mothballed, and so forth.

A

FUCKING

RAMP

Im not op

He loves super carriers, he needs something to carry drones to kill shit.

>instead of picking on the fact that the brits don't have planes for their carriers
Well, we do though.

American planes

Yeah, you are right, but only because you delayed the date on which they enter service.

>RAMP
LMAO

none of them beat the swedish aircraft carrier.

Joint.
Or rather because the F-35 is late. Very late. Compared to its original schedule.

From what I hear, the F-35 is a disaster financially, or is that just fake news?

A
FUCKING
RAMP

Why do you have such weird names for your carriers? Ours is simple.

Not him, but isn't it supposed to be a disaster performance-wise too?

>A RAMP

It's over, I locking my cock away in a chastity cage and throwing away the key. my Pathetic race must die out .

we don't have aircraft-carriers
we have anti aircraft-carriers

Difficult to nail down, but this stage it was always going to be expensive because it isn't being built a full production rate.

No, it is not. The pilots that fly it, love it.

Post pics

>we dont have aircraft-carriers
Hahaha, stupid. little. Shit. Oh yes we do.

From what I read, it didn't meat all requirements though and has quite low payload.

Of course, low production runs are more expensive, but developement costs also exceeded expectations by a few hundred percent or so.

>meat
>meet

It is getting late

>oh bajby...
youtu.be/aCd2Z2Xl5k8

jaha

murrican planes have always been shit but at least we dodged the starfighter.

The best brand of aircraft carrier there is.

It meets the requirements that it passes initial-operating-capability for the US customers.

Besides, if it sucked Israel wouldn't be buying it.

>tfw Germany bought ALL the Starfighters

Yeah, ok, then that was some fishy news that I read

It's not useful at all, it means they can't all have a fixed-wing AEW so they end up with this monstrosity with much less range and detection range than something like an E-2. It also limits the maximum range and payload of the jets since they have to be lighter.

"no"

They would be limited anyways, as it is only a 60kt ship compared to your 120kt monstrosities. it was originally planned for vertical take-off only, without ramps or catapults. So this is actually an improvement.

ramp avoid wasting metal

>It's not useful at all, it means they can't all have a fixed-wing AEW
This is incorrect, you can launch fixed wing AEW. Just nobody takes it as an option.

notice how the page conspicuously leaves out the f-104?

notice how all the planes are from the last 40 years

Conspicuously? It barely saw any combat, no shit it's not be up there with fighters with actual extensive combat records.

Switzerland will be a superpower by 2020

Any other country gets btfo'd.

Its unstoppable.

Jk.