If int was a class in high school, this country would be :

If int was a class in high school, this country would be :

England = Henry, the rich, smart, chad and gentle guy in appearance who is actually a totally asshole and has raped Anna who later, killed herself because of him
USA = Ryan, the beefy quaterback. A bit redneck, protective with his friends, likes beer and binge drinking, friend of Henry and Jeremy
France = Jeremy, the scumbag sitting at the back of the classroom and bullies people, friend of Henry and Ryan

Germany = Violette, the smartest one of the class (second is Henry), she is the class representative. Secretly in love with Jeremy
Danemark = Anna, the beautiful one who killed herself because of Henry (nobody knows the reason except Henry and his friends). She was the best friend of Violette
Norway = Hilda, the fat one who plays rugby, friend of Violette
Sweden = Siegfried, the handsome muscular good in sport guy who fucks Jane the slut. Second class representative.

Finland = Leo, the pimpled guy without friend who don't talk except with Manuel

Anglo Canada = Jane the slut of the class, best ass of the highschool
Portugal = Pedro the gay mannered guy of the class, friend of Jane
Italy = Angelina, the hottest one of the highschool who is secretly lesbian and wants Jane. Friend of Jane and Pedro

Spain = Manuel, the tall white knight of the class who always defends the weakest. He does not like Jeremy.
Iceland = Ragnar, the drunkard of the class who makes parties in his home. Friend of Manuel

Australia = Abby, hapa (chinese mother, white australian father) who dates Quentin and likes rock music. Always glued with Quentin 24/24
Quebec = Quentin, the emo guy who plays electric guitar in a music band. Abby's BF.

Poland = Poloff, he sucks at school but he is very good with cars. Everyone comes to see him when he has a problem with his car/bike. He is the unofficial mechanic of the school.
Romania = Serguei, he is very quiet, has just one friend, Poloff. He is very mysterious and has a dark secret which involves his family

Russia = Gorev, the talented amateur boxer. His family is very poor and can't afford the boxing club. Arianna's family support the expenses
Greece = Arianna, Girlfirend of Gorev. Wants to work a humanitarian project. She is very kind and sweet. Even Jeremy does not dare to speak to her badly.
Ukraine = Magdalena, she is a geekette. Likes computer codes, always with her computer. She is an amateur hacker. Friend of Gorev, Adrianna and Marko
Serbia = Marko, the official weed dealer of the high school. He loves Toco Bell

Japan = Mamoto, the shy guy who is bullied by Jeremy. Manuel saved him many times

>bullied by a frenchman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA imagine someone speaking French attempting to be intimidating

Here
To be continued also

Look, that shitty thread again.

Give America a gf faggot French.

>Australia = Abby, hapa (chinese mother, white australian father) who dates Quentin and likes rock music
nah he would be more like pic related

sheet i just realised abby was a grill
my point still stands

Brazil: brown colored fellow, everyone thinks he’s a thief but he’s a cool guy that likes everyone, good at soccer.

quebec is our bitch

Sup Forums(international) state highschool
America = Brad, loud austic kid
UK = John, austic kid
France = Pierre, odd austic kid
Germany = Hildegard, perverted austic kid
Australia = Corey, austic kid thats mum told him he was funny. Hates Josh and Eingebot
Portugal = Jose, poor austic kid
Switzerland = Heins, OCD kid
Canada= Josh, aspergers and austism
India = Rajeesh, accually soewhat normal but bullied mercilessly
Denmark= Eingebot, dumb cunt
Brazil = Isabella, raised by animals
Hispanics= nobody can tell them apart

post more please

Is this your brain on the old 'tism

>If int was a class in high school
Everyone would be bitter virgins too afraid to talk to each other

>Not having Canada be bubbles
>lovingly stupid kid from the backwoods trailer park
>friends with everyone, good natured, but will still back you up in a fight
>inexplicable amazing at hockey

this

what the fuck is an austic, a type of australian?
you kiwis and your dumb words

what a cringy shit

Uruguay: Victor, high school dropout that hangs outside smoking weed, justifying his academic failure by remembering small irrelevant 'achievements' that didn't really lead to anything
has a summer job and his parents take all the money

>Australia = Abby, hapa (chinese mother, white australian father) who dates Quentin and likes rock music. Always glued with Quentin 24/24

user, I...

makes sense

Why are we bullied by France? I can understand bullying by yanks, but fucking France? Hell no.

What shitty thread
I love it

Angelina? More like Astolfo :3
And in love with Siegfried and Manuel

fuck off cunt
Finland would be the chad

this

gib luch money or puukko'd

tfw I'm dead

Turkey - Wants to join the cool kids but they hate him secretly and want to avoid him as much as possible

South Korea - Has an autistic twin brother who spergs out frequently

yeah we sure are good with cars and bikes, bring them in

Lol no France is the fucking victim

AGAIN WITH THIS FUCKING AUTISM?
WE'RE NOT THE GAY GUU,WE'RE THE AVERAGE GUY THAT DOESN'T ENGAGE WITH THE CLASS IN ANY WAY
FUCK OFF

I already started to write a short novel. The beginning of the story will be Serguei (Romania) who leave his country with a small part of his family to go in USA where the high school is. Before the first day of the school, he will meet Gorev (Russia). Two thugs try to steal the father's watch of Serguei, Gorev sees the scene and intervenes.
I need a manered gay in the class, he has to be you.

But not gay.Let us be the well mannered guy but not gay.We will be the well mannered guy that the class thinks is gay. But he isn't.

He wanted to say flaming faggot not well mannered. "Maniéré" in French means that you act like a sissy

Just a closet homosexual then.

>Magdalena
>Friend of Gorev
nice joke

Is this the You Cringe You Lose thread?

No, João is not gay.He was actually a child soldier,he was a white kid in a child soldier squadron in the Angolan civil war,his nickname was "Valete a Lâmina" he killed more than 200 UNITA soldiers.
He is actually a special agent investigating criminal activity in that region,he is to find a serial killer who is acting in that city

Brazilian after a hard test

>cringe

Gorev is magdalena’s abusive ex-boyfriend. She’s very vocal about it but Gorev acts like the bruises on her face isnt from him. It has stopped for now but Magdalena left her phone at Gorev’s and Gorev won’t give it back.
He says it’s better off with him.

wrong, romania is something like vlad popescu and we're the shady kid who does shady illegal shit since he was 10. also we like alcohol, soccer and we banter up everyone in the school

What about China?

wtf is this shit

Why does this school have no girls?

What ? What about Violette, Anna, Hilda, Jane, Angelina, Abby, Arianna, Magdalena ?

La France, je suis très disappointed that you didn't give the US the name "John." It's quite literally the only name for quarterbacks.

va te buter avec ta connerie d'autiste

USA would literally be a fat dark beige mutt in a MAGA hat named Diodato. The "Ryan" character would be Australia.

Cette rage délectable

>Portugal
>Homosex
>Friend of leaf

I would kill my self faster than Anna ever could.

Anglo canada is exactly right.

future not so bright

Imagine still caring about high school as an adult

>Serguei
That's not even a Romanian name.

get a life you fucking faggot

What’s about the Latin American countries?

Ireland will come, don't worry bro, don't be jealous
At first I just wanted to put Western Countries. But now I will include Latin America, it takes time. I write a short novel also