Fans Start Petition To Shut Down Rotten Tomatoes

>A fan has started a Change.org petition demanding that Rotten Tomatoes be shut down because it's mean to DC films. Here's the text on the petition:

We need this site to be shut down because It's Critics always give The DC Extended Universe movies unjust Bad Reviews, Like

1- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 2016

2- Suicide Squad 2016

and that Affects people's opinion even if it's a really great movies

I'm a big comic book fan and I love DC and to see the rotten tomatoes again and again give the DCEU a bad rating is upsetting. I feel like the directors of the killing joke, suicide squad, and batman vs superman nailed the movie.

birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/08/02/fans-start-petition-to-shut-down-rotten-tomatoes

I'm surprised this has nothing to do with the Ghostbusters reboot. Accusing RT of hate speech and all that.

Remember when the only autists we had to deal with were angry comic book fans? This shit makes me kind of nostalgic.

I don't understand, why don't the people that signed this petition just... not go on Rotten Tomatoes?

Because it existing is an insult to capekino!

Embarassing.

Shit OP, why not just say you needed mocking reaction pics?

This is what is wrong with the world. People being babies because someone didn't like movies that they like. It is a movie. Stop throwing tantrums over meaningless shit and move on.

>DELET THIS: The petition

If RT shuts down Sup Forums will become the deadest board on the website.

Doesn't DC fans being this stupid sort of prove their movies are retarded?

>RT and DC are both owned by WB
So pathetic.

No.

Disney marketing department is kicking into overdrive.

BRB signing the petition

What makes you say that?

>t-the site is mean to my movies. D-D-Do something mom
Should Adam Sandler or Transformers guys start a petition too. When Michael Bay fans are manlier than you, it's time to find a new hobby, also:

>it's a really great movies
I know it's stupid to criticize someone for grammar; but if you write like this, don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Sup Forums doesn't debate each other over movies, user. They argue over RT scores. They don't have their own opinions.

That makes sense. Like how Sup Forums doesn't play video games and Sup Forums doesn't read comic books.

Please god tell me this is bait.

But that makes no sense, RT simply compiles all of the reviews on the web and aggregates an overall score, RT the site isn't responsible for DC films getting shit scores, it's the critics.

I propose we we start a petition to shut down all review sites on the internet, particularly those that don't line up with my personal tastes

/thread

>I propose we we start a petition to shut down all review sites on the internet, particularly those that don't line up with my personal tastes
So you're going the video game review route?

>wanting even more of Sup Forums's runoff around here

Seconded

kek

>tfw DChad
>tfw don't care because the comics are good as they should be from DC Comics after all

He didn't say Sup Forums would shut down, just slow down.

We read comic books, we never buy them tough

RottenTomatoes is owned by the company that owns DC.

Blatant falseflag.

DC fags officially butthurt LOL

Jesus, I won't ever be able to admit I'm a DC fan again, will I?