Yfw Trump can win EVERY swing state and still lose the election

>yfw Trump can win EVERY swing state and still lose the election
Just join Queen Hillary Sup Forums and enjoy the massive butthurt from trumpfags in November. You know it's the smart decision and the morally right thing to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/148740944816/trump-prediction-update
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-hampshire/#plus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST

KEK

wtf I hate jay z now

um excuse me but you seem to have not heard that the media skew all their polls by around 10% for dems, trump is actually +3 not -7.

stay woke.

>MUH OVERSAMPLING, MUH DELUSION

If your rejecting polls and numbers why not go all the way and just say trump is +10000?

h...hey guys... don't w-worry

remain is at 85% guys...
don't.. w-worry... ha..ha

Could Trump win NY?

Even Sup Forumss hero, Scott Adams, says DRUMPF is going to lose

blog.dilbert.com/post/148740944816/trump-prediction-update

It's over, maybe if you fuckers elected a TRUE conservative, we would be in better shape

This time's a thousand. EVEN RICK FUCKING SANTORUM WOULD FARE BETTER!

Just wait till the debates

Except this isn't even the default map of 270towin's map? Given her several states which nobody has any right doing. See you in November but gr8 b8 m8

Why has Sup Forums become so fucking degenerate?

EXACTLY

Should have voted for a TRUE conservative instead of a MEME. Just wish these DRUMPFAGS will wake up

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Shillery is going to BUTTFUCK Drumpf come the debates, and you know it.

It's over

>jay z

oh yes very redpilled stuff here

Allow me to Correct The Record.

PA and VA are both swing states in play to either candidate. They're even closer in numbers than IA and yet it's showing as a swing state.

>(((polls))) say that Clinton is winning by a landslide
>Trump rallies are filled to the brim, people who cant enter stay outside just to hear him.
>Clinton rallies are empty with nothing but some media workers and some fags.
>OY VEY GOYIM, LOOK IT IS ALREADY LOST DONT VOTE.

tch

Don't worry about Britain. Remain is dominating in the polls.

Reminds of the zombies at fark. Just missing a McMansion and a wing nut.

Because he's using a poll that isn't controlled by special interests dummy :3

Because were only correcting the polls own admitted dem skew. 10 was not a random number its what polls adjust themselves to.

They run the poll and add 10 after the fact to fit their narrative same thing they did in 2012.

Why won't you drumpftards just accept Mrs. Hillary as President? Everyone's doing it, no one wants to be seen as racist and all the polls show her leading. Just vote for a new, tolerant day in America where we can all live side by side.

The wall just got ten feet shorter.

PA and VA are not close. Polls consistently show Clinton with 10 point leads in both states.

>Pennsylvania not a swing state.

Ok.

Kys you worthless waste of air

No one loves you.

Yeah this, you guys need to just let go of your hate and start reading up on Secretary Clinton's policies. Her actions have done almost all good things across the world, from her charities in Haiti to her peacekeeping missions and democratic efforts throughout North Africa. The only people supporting Trump are a few vocal racists who won't even show up to vote when the election comes. It will have to be us young people who save the day and vote to keep fascism out of our country.

you know supporting hillary is dumb and morally evil.

bringing morallity onto the stinking poo lands of macedonia.

>User generated map
>User generated map
>user generated map

Nah

Every fucking thing is (((special))) interest if it disagrees with this board so you can see why I take that with a grain of salt, dummy. :3

fuck

This will be the map. Inside sources have predicted this for months now. Drumpf's racist, sexist, destructive rhetoric will not be supported by the people of America. He has no experience as compared to Secretary Clinton.

Kek.

okay Jew. Let's see the map after the debate

This is why it needs to be a popular vote that decides. It's fucking retarded how a few blue states beat a shit ton of red ones

the whole damn thing will be blue after that.

Shut

MOM

Who are these people who are chomping at the bit to vote for Hillary fucking Clinton? She's not Obama, and it's naive as fuck to think she'll get even close to the turnout he got.

Because people don't need to be SWAYED by clinton you stupid fucking idiot. They're already going to vote for her.

I don't think its that people want to vote for hillary its just that they wont vote for trump

shit

>VA
>PA

Racists love to play this stupid game.

>tfw followed Fark for 2008, reddit for 2012, and Sup Forums for 2016

Nothing compares to this cycle

>She quotes a drug dealer anti-semite who stabbed his Jewish manager.
>She's losing NH.
The idiot highlighted non-swing states.
Michigan-Ohio-Florida are going red because nobody having jobs and old people.

Doubtful. Trump has huge numbers of people willing to line up and wait (and even be turned away) just to go see him at a rally. I really doubt any millenial or nigger is going to remember it's election day.

Why do you think Hillary will win half the states she is supposed to win? Polling has been proven to be rigged. I've never met a Hillary supporter, they don't exist.

I think Hillary literally represents everything wrong with the US Government today, and I will still vote for her over Trump. He is that dangerous.

FUCK YOU

fuck

Just a Reminder. Any and All Hillary supporters who in anyway back her are in fact just as Guilty of crimes against the United States. Treat the supporters as you would anyone who commits a crime against you, your family, or your property.

(((User-Generated Map)))

lol user generated map. Reuters had Clinton +6 in their latest poll. That's a decline of 8 points from their previous poll. They also sampled 45% more democrats and kept the shady algorithm. They can't get her above 10 anymore no matter how hard they try. It's kinda sad.

The last three polls from New Hampshire have Clinton leading by 10-15 points. Kill yourself, Trumptard:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-hampshire/#plus

MODS

>IMPLYING

Penis

jay z is a talentless hack

>inside sources

Rigged election by Hillary

remember guys, gore keeps the shills away

if only 6 of the blue states werent swing states. really made me think

k. keep doubting. Thats how your last god emperor romney lost.

texas will go blue before nebraska

>SC going blue
GOOD FUCKING LUCK YOU SHILL SC will never go blue.

Yhhg

That's oddly fascinating

How much do you make per post, or do you do it for free?

Haha nice try

>CTR shills actually believe this

Can't wait for the butthurt to flow in November when Trump wins.

Going to be so fucking funny. We will never let you forget it.

Looks strangely appetizing.

>Within 2 points in SC
my sides are in orbit.

I do it for free.

>she's a swede

fucking figures.

sage

o shit nigga

If I was going to shill for someone like Clinton I would at least expect to get paid.

Also, you probably don't do it for free. I haven't seen anyone in Facebook or real life support Clinton. We have your name by the way, it was leaked a few days ago.

It's how Nixon won, though

damn you

when did I ever say a positive thing about clinton?
Also I don't use facebook because facebook is fucking stupid.

nigger

k

>Trumplets BTFO!
>Drumpf is going to lose LOL!
>:3
>BUT I DON'T SUPPORT CLINTON LOL

Trump pretty much is playing the part of Nixon with less anti-semitism
I'll leave that to you whether that's a plus or minus

No voting underway yet.
Scoreboard says 0-0.

Moron.

A candidate can lose if he/she does not get enough votes. Thanks for the info.

>They run the poll and add 10 after the fact to fit their narrative same thing they did in 2012.

yeah, remember how the polls said that Obama would win but Romney actually won?

MAN JUST FUCK THE FUCK OFF TAKE YOUR SOROS CTR MONEY AND JUST FUCKING FUCK OFF WILL YOU NOBODY HERE GIVES A FUCK EXCEPT YOU FAGGOTS JUST SHOWING UP OUT OF NOWHERE AND POSTING THIS GOD DAMN GARBAGE FUCK OFF AND DIE

If trump would stop saying dumb shit he might still have a shit
But he won't.
Nice candidate, shitheads.
You live by memes you die by the memes.

Is this pre or post rigging?

Damn the record is pretty much corrected now

ok

AND TRUDEAU TRUMPS TRUMP ON STUPID SHIT SAID WITHIN THE LAST YEAR

YOU FUCKING KNOB JUST SHUT UP

Virginia only goes red for cuckservatives.