Brits are not european

>Brits are not european

They're the ones who keep saying it

They don't want to be European hence they are not, feels > geography. Brits are like trannies.

we are not attached to the continent of europe
we are as european as madagascar is

we aren't european, fuck off.

so we are eurasian?
we wuz khans shiet?

You are whatever you want to be sweetie, just be proud :^)

Yeah, go walk around Japan telling natives that you're Eurasian just like them

No one says that ironically though

You’re european, but just like Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Finland, You’re not Continental.

umm ... sweaty ...

your country is attached to the continent

And so is all of asia. We are not concidered Continental. We share even less culture and dna than you do with the Continental.

>europe is a continent

So Iceland is not european, huh. Wonder what they would say to that...

europe is a state of mind and i can guarantee there are people who want to push their gay fannylicking union as far as the pic i would sooner put a bullet through my skull than share a fate with a bunch of gooks and slavs.

Britain is not Europe, Japan is not Asia.

We in diz togetha

iceland was just a colony of the continentals

Ah, ok i didn't see that colonies can't be independent nations acknowledged internationally as such. Iceland is surely just a colony, a non-country as you bongs would say

>EU = Europa

Europe was there long before the EU, and it will still be there after the EU. The EU has to die, so that Europa can live.

yes im glad you understand

anglo-saxons came from mainland europe, speak a european language, follow european traditions and holidays and have no more or less historical ties to europe than any other european country.
you can deny reality all you want, it still doesn't make it untrue.

that would make usa europe

fake map. sicily is on the african plate

well i can believe it the swedish people have too much common sense and self respect to fall for this bullshit.

Nuh uh sweetie, if they want to be non-European they have every right to be so. Remember the right nouns when dealing with brits, you don't want to be a bigot now do you?

t. Greek

`Don't US whites, the whole 56 % of them, consider themselves as "Europeans"?

didn't you just say that iceland was just a colony of continentals? why does this not apply to america?

If the British aren't European I don't see why we can't call ourselves European

But what about the bretons?

Checkmate, fellow european

>bulgaria
me dun noe

because usa was never a colony
it was created in revolution
also it was a revolution against britain not against a continental european country

>muh culture
japan observes christmas are they european?

celts migrated there while the british isles were still connected to mainland europe

you're actually just baiting, nevermind then.

>having one attribute out of many makes one thing another

Oh look, my bicycle has tires, it must be an aeroplane ....

So irish people arent european after all.

iceland was a colony of a continental european country with continental european citizens and controlled from mainland europe
this was never the case for uk or usa

>the united states was never a colony

>
>
>
>

so this is the power of britbong historical education...wow...

You know that with countries like Iceland they are so old that there was never a decleration of forming the country? It was never in a state where it ever was a colony.
Iceland just grew into a country over time just like any normal nation would, i.e not the united states