"I'm his secretary."

>"I'm his secretary."
>"What is a secretary?"
>"Well I do what he tells me to do and go where he tells me to go."
>"Well where I come from we call that slavery."

Are you fucking shitting me? DROPPED HARD.

Why wouldn't she just say

>I answer phones, answer emails and run work related errands

you know, what her job actually is

Themiscrya isn't capitalist

Because it's the 1910's, email doesn't exist

>Slavery confirmed on Themiscyra
>Is an island full of Amazon women

Pretty hot if you ask me.

Back then, women were barely one step above slaves. It makes sense that Diana would quickly label it that way.

>emails

Did you even watch the trailer?

Even their feminism misses the mark.Then again, you can't expect women with easy lives to understand such a simple concept.

>emails
>in the early 1900s

The editing on this scene bothers me, because they superimpose Etta saying "I like her, I really like her" to a scene where the actress lips aren't moving.

>faggots are so sensitive that they can't take a joke

Wow, this really is Sup Forumsmblr

>what is a phone?
>emails in 1914 or whatever
Her answer was accurate and doesn't assume someone who doesn't know what a secretary is knows what a phone is

A better response to Diana would have be "Well he pays me so not really"

>emails

>>"Well I do what he tells me to do and go where he tells me to go."
Doesnt themyscera have like queens and commanding officers?

It's not slavery if she is getting paid.

It is called a job.

>somebody actually considers this to be humor

Hello DC movie writer.

The i like her part isnt from the same scene. Its stupid editing

So Amazons still practice Slavery?

>emails
>1916

It's still slavery if she isn't making as much as a male secretary would.

She has the ability to quit and leave her job if she chooses, slaves don't have that choice.

Why is this scene triggering so much autism?

Just an excuse for Sup Forums to autasm over something.

>A whiny nobody won't see a movie
Big fucking deal,

Hello DC shills.

>I answer phones, answer emails and run work related errands.

In that case, Wonder Woman would make a great secretary.

>he thinks a comic movie needs shills

>These guys aren't being as ridiculously bitchy as me! SHILL!!

Allan Heinberg loves the TV show and the movie will be just a poor rehash of the first season

Diana Prince was a secretary to Steve in the comics, they might even be trying to make a nod to that in the joke

>Well where I come from we call that palestinians.

What did she mean by this?

How much is the mouse paying you mister intern???

ITT people who can't take a joke. Don't become what you hate guys. It's just a harmless joke that isn't really forced or anything. Look at how Trevor reacted to that comment and learn. That's how you get to bang WW.

two women made the joke; feminism is being projected onto a joke that has next to nothing to do with it.

>implying this is a joke and not a cheap attempt at rallying the feminazi army to back this movie using the Ghostbusters market strategy into action

Seriously this. How people can say this looks better than Justice League is beyond me.

I'll take edgy Aquaman and Power Ranger Flash over the adventures of 3rd wave feminism in WW2 any day.

>Back then, women were barely one step above slaves

So you're a slave to your queen? The generals of Amazonian armies? Just because one person commands another doesn't mean it slavery.

Women only gained equal rights 5 years ago, in case you didn't know :^)

Why would someone hire a male secretary when women are cheaper?

>"Well where I come from we call that slavery and slavery is an important part of our culture and social framework."
That would be acceptable.

>You're just a sexist pig who hates women! Anyone who criticizes this movie is a sexist jerk! Feminism! Feminism! SJW!

Thats what its gonna be like next year.

It is forced though. It's set up for this feminist shit. A normal person would actually answer that question properly. It's a normal job after all.

Objectively speaking, this is just wrong.She's literally the most powerful person there, and she's relegated to desk duty.

Shut the fuck up, Boco. Being correct doesn't give you the right to speak.

So, essentially this year, again...

Yes sir...

It is a joke, it's delivered as one. I hate the autistic argument, but really, how can't you see that?
And I don't understand people complaining about feminism in a movie based on a feminist comic book. Feminism was a very important part of the creation of the character and it's been a huge part of the WW comics for years. of course, knowing that would require to actually read comics.

>>"I'm his secretary."
>>"What is a secretary?"
>>"Well I do what he tells me to do and go where he tells me to go."
>>"Well where I come from we call that slavery."
>Are you fucking shitting me? DROPPED HARD.
Now imagine 2 hours with lines like that

Marston didn't want anyone but himself writting Wonder Woman as a relevant character

It's a fucking comic book movie with comic book characters. Nobody reacts the same way normal people would.

Doesn't Diana have attendants?

So this is humor to DCucks? No wonder these movies are failing.

>the dceu's final chance at redemption is most likely going to suck
This will bury the body. Then JL will come along to piss on the grave.

I like how manchildren get triggered as if it's some feminist joke even though it doesn't involve gender at all

>>"Well where I come from it stands for hope"

What did she mean by this?

>Babies on Sup Forums purposefully misunderstanding a joke so they can cry about it

INB4 QUIPS ARE OKAY WHEN DC DOES THEM.

I thought the character was created as part of some guy's BDSM fetish.

women can't organize themselves like that, why do you think they have to stay on an island away from society? so we dont laugh at how stupidly disorganized they are.

It's humor, it's a joke. I didn't find it funny, but I also didn't find any of Spiderman's quips in CW funny, specially that forced one about that "really old movie" but I wasn't offended by it. It's just a lame joke in a Hollywood blockbuster, as usual. At least I didn't find it cringe-worthy like most of the Suicide Squad "funny bits" we got to see.

They started to lose me when they had me believe that a woman fighting with a lasso could hold her own against 3 men with guns. It's like the fight choreographer from DKR came back.

I love that the person that comes from society that doesn't even have democracy tries to lecture peopletrying to take the moral high ground

>some guy
William Moulton Marston, he had a wife and a girlfriend who both lived with him and he believed that women are and should be equal to men, if not superior. Yes he was into bondage but he was also a feminist.

Both, actually.

>Wonder Woman
>doesn't involve gender at all
???

>I-ITS A COMIC BOOK MOVIE
I'm sick of this excuse. As if that makes retarded shit somehow magically okay.

Who was also a hyper-feminist who co-habitated with two women and saw women as superior.

>they might even be trying to make a nod to that in the joke
That may be but it's a really poor and bias way of doing it.

>he had a wife and a girlfriend who both lived with him and he believed that women are and should be equal to men, if not superior.

Yeeesh.
Seems that they've been growing nuts for a long time.

>Knowing the Warner Bros track record

>Acting like this scene will still be in the movie

It's actually ok when DC does it though???

It seems DC being loopy isn't a new phenomenon then.

All born males are "traded" to Hephaestus for weapons. Never forget that chestnut.

These nerdy white dudes get triggered off of everything

They didn't have to use it for the trailer.

I'm sorry user, exactly how realistic would you like your movie with fictional plot based on a fictional character that's super old and super strong with a magic lasso to be?

No it's not.

You fucking idiot.

>what do you do?
>I do what he tells me to do
>sounds like slavery

>that involves gender

????

You are aware that she's fucking Wonder Woman, right?

We're not trying to have it be realistic, we're trying to have it not be shit.

UGH.
WHITE MALES.
JUST. UGH.

Marston wasn't even subtle about it.

Let women have their fantasy island. They'll never amount to anything worthwhile in the real world.

No longer canon.

Yes I'm fully aware of that, and yet she has to use a shield to block bullets, clearly demonstrating that she isn't bulletproof.

Wonder Woman is "Involves Gender": The Character, it's clear what they were going for here.

It's a DC Movie, what do you expect
>inb4 "Mcuck!"
I like both but I'm also not a denialfag.
DC is awkward and clunky because it tries to be realistic on the big screen while also being dark and edgy as hell. Humor is kind of new for their movies, so flat jokes ain't a shock nor should it be.

This always seems silly. She's currently bulletproof in comics. Why change it?

>She's currently bulletproof in comics

except that she isn't

Because she wasn't originally?
And it doesn't matter that she's bulletproof because the whole point of the bracers (and now the shield I guess) is that she's fast enough to block the bullets.

It's clear that you are projecting

It's like some kind of proto tumblr.

Male secretaries don't exist though.

>she's bulletproof in the comics
why does she use her cuffs to deflect bullets then?

thats like... her thing

I'm surprised Marston got away with this, especially the BDSM. Weren't people offensively prudish during his time?

Sweet Christmas.

It's a comic book dialogue in a comic book movie. Both comic book movies and comic books themselves are full of the same type of humor and delivery. It's part of the genre. I didn't find it funny but I can tell when something is meant to be a joke or not.