Sage

Who is this Sage and what does he want?

Quran: kill the infidels
Bible: love your enemies

>a fucking german cuck
>or it's serkan
left is a psycho
right is following islam and lives his life like mohammed

Did Breivik commit his crimes in the name of Jesus or Christianity? Did he shout "JESUS IS LORD!" while he was murdering people? I don't think so.

hmm really makes you sink...

The difference is that even with Breivik's high kill count white terrorists don't get to the level of muslim ones.

Am I the only one who think Breivik looks a bit like a doll?

I am not sure but didn't he said that he defends christianity or something like this?

>t. I didn't actually read the entire bible

You may have a point, I'm not sure. I know part of his belief system requires staunch defnese of Israel, etc.

I'm an ex-Christian, and that's exactly what the Bible calls to do. "Deus vult" retards don't understand Christianity.

Felix will understand soon enough when some sandniggers mug him and punch his glasses on a weekend.

Was Breivik a terrorist? He might have been a radical, but I don't think his goal was to try and cause terror, but rather to kill his targets.

youtube.com/watch?v=YRf9ooQ7qq8

I bet your read some cuck'd new age version

I think that he will pin it as an "Einzelfall" and claim for new glasses by his glasses-insurance.

Breivik: Goes solo, kills people
Osama: Recruits thousands of people to kill on behalf of him and his religion

Was Bin Laden a terrorist? He might have been a radical, but I don't think his goal was to try and cause terror, but rather to kill his targets.
Come on...

Breivik shooted every fuckin' kid there which came in front of him. Yeah they were all liberal scum youth probably, but he didn't choose targets.

It's the same like you say Osama blowed up the WTC because his targets were New York scum hippies.

difference is followers.

most right wing terrorists are usually always lone wolfs but a good majority of muslim terrorists subscribe to a greater ideology and other terrorist groups.