Was this image removed from your iPhone

I have 4 people that have confirmed that this image was removed from their iPhones. Anyone else have a similar experience. Inb4 jewphone.

No but this one was

8/8/2016 NEVER 4GET

not even a real copy of medical records you moron i could make a fake erectile dysfunction report for anyone from anywhere

Matthew 10:26
Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

Pathetic shills can't hide their works LMAO.

24/7 damage control.

Well said. Jewish subversion must be identified and spelled out at every corner.

Where the fuk was in for this did the op ever post again?

I still have it on my phone.

OP never posted again and FBI never said a word. How is it possible for somebody to "forge" medical records for a presidential candidate, or release them(a HIPAA violation), and it's swept under the rug?

Correct, a clear indication that it could possibly be real.

bump

obviously you know you're trolling.

>t. morons hill.

That's some next level shilling there guy. Why are you guys putting so much effort into this if it's fake? Seems a little overkill.

I seriously had a picture that disappeared like this too once. Just not on an iphone and different anti hillary stuff

Someone made a thread trolling some time ago

Who the fuck gives their doctor their SSN and what type of doctor would have that info on any sort of checkup form?

>How are you doing today hillary?
>A few questions, is you SSN still XXX-XX-XXXX?

Literally MS word shit. You guys need to attack her on something substantial. There is plenty of it.

If I didn't know better I'd say this was a false flag to discredit the trump movement.

Form is also missing
>Previous vitals
>Specific drugs used in treatment

THIS IS BASIC SHIT

No but this image has disappeared quite a few times from my iPhone

I believe it's fake. But why has it been disappearing from the Internet and phones?

cool fotoshoppe lad

>both spellings

An artifact of the convergence moment maybe?
1988...?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

do you know what you've done

uh... praise kek then

I don't know, I'm starting to think cern legitimately tore a hole in the universe
>I present creator of Pokemon satoshi tajiri

I saved the TXT file of 9 Links to Obama Founded ISIS
today the Txt file is gone from my windows 10 machine.
They can not only delete leakers now but delete any file on any platform.

>also presented creator of Pokemon satoshi tajiri

Nope