Kek'd hard at this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/utbt5_UYiFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow he's pathetic
no sane person would vote for him

That was fast. CTR get highspeed?

Top bantz t b h.

Do you have your ticket and passport to Canada ready?

Where does this man's limitless bantz come from? How is he getting so much energy? It's like he came out of the womb shitposting

I guess that's pretty funny. He needs to focus on actual dank memes like Hillary's been trying (and failing) to do.

>He needs to focus on actual dank memes
he doesn't really need to. he's got the supreme meme team on his side, and they do it for free.

cute!

AHAHAHA HOW FUCKING CRINGE THIS IS. IS DRUMPF REALLY THIS RETARDED? HOLY SHIT, HE REALLY IS AUTISTIC.

I can't wait for random plebs to be raped via the POTUS twitter account

So much this. How can anyone vote for this guy?

You do realize he doesn't post that stuff, he has a social media guy who thinks it up and does it.

The fucking bantz

how can anyone vote for hillary

It's always a Dutch flag that first replies.

Nah, you want Trump to win cause he'll probably look the other way next time you do some ethnic cleansing.

Hillary btfo once again. How can she possibly hope to recover from this.

>Next time

There will be no next time, drumpfkin. Also Trump will start WW3 so there is that.

Can't wait for members of these bands and individual musicians to heroicly do what others are afraid to do: attack Donald Trump.

>implying America wasn't founded as a racist ethnic cleansing PROJECT!!1!?

t. sjws

Embarrassing.

>Mr. Roboto

What did he mean by this?

Do you miss the shit where she always shuts him down on twitter? We don't want to admit it but her team has banter. She's probably going to do the exact same thing as a comeback, and it will get 5x as much exposure.

I don't get the Mr roboto one, is it because she is a robot?

Short circuit

>Do you miss the shit where she always shuts him down on twitter? We don't want to admit it but her team has banter.
"delete this" isn't banter

This my dued

Hillary is the meme queen of 2016.

To normies it is you disgusting, chinky, muslim islander sheep shagger.

i'd rather shag sheep than that incontinent cow hillary m8

You have the queen, and a Jewish child molester. Vid related is NZ leadership.

youtu.be/utbt5_UYiFU

I know how bad it is to have a leader that cucks for the Saudis, I don't want your country to share the same fate.

Based trump

How much are they paying you per post?

They are outsourcing the CTR. These jobs belongs to Americans!

>Autismal pseudo """"""humor"""""" is going to make anyone not just roll their eyes and pass

>someone is paid to post this shit

Autismal pseudo """"""humor"""""" is going to make anyone not just roll their eyes and pass