There is not a single person voting in the upcoming election who gives a shit about Trump's tax returns

There is not a single person voting in the upcoming election who gives a shit about Trump's tax returns.

This is a contrived issue, if ever there was one.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/liberal-bias-in-media-chart-2014-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

keep telling yourself that

What a fucking idiot you are.

I'm voting and I care, only because he's making it so incredibly obvious he has something to hide.

I care and I'm voting.

I vote in most locals. I vote in every primary, and I've yet to miss a general. I voted for Sanders in the primary and Im voting for Hillary in the general.

That's not true, OP.

There are people who care about Trump's taxes, but they never for a second intended to vote for him.

Wow, people weren't exaggerating the presence of CTR on Sup Forums.

Let me rephrase: No one who isn't a shill gives a shit about Trump's tax returns.

He's right though. It's only the media that fuss over tax returns. Most ordinary people don't give a flying fuck unless they already dislike the candidate in which case they just use it as further ammunition against them

Are you saying that the tax returns issue changed your vote? If not, you are talking to no one.

do you really believe this? im not voting for either hillary or trump, they are both bullshit, but you really think that only people interested in trump's tax returns are shills? if you do, you really do require an echo chamber to be happy. im interested simply because he doesnt want us to know something about them.

What are people even talking about? Personal tax returns, or tax returns of his business?

Did Clinton ONLY release personal returns and/or business returns?

yep, I'm sure there's no reason he's not going to show us until after he's elected. It's not like it really matters anyway. I mean what are we gonna learn? he sucks as a business man and was given his entire fortune and has never actually worked for shit? big deal

Trump certainly seems to care.

I don't blame him. I'd be embarrassed to have everyone find out I've been lying about my wealth and charitable donations too.

You're delusional.

Do you think for a second, any casual american voter is saying "Gee, I kind of like Trump's policies, but I don't know if I can vote for him because he hasn't released his tax returns."

No. One. Fucking. Cares.

It mainly happens in the afternoon. That's why I only go to Sup Forums later in the day

>There is not a single person voting in the upcoming election who gives a shit about Trump's tax returns.

I want to know. Your argument has been debunked.

>not realizing that Trump, as a well-known public figure, releasing his tax returns under audit would cause every lawyer in the country to be come a pro bono IRS worker
Additionally, letting your client release his tax returns under an audit would result in:
>getting sued for malpractice because you committed malpractice
>would lose the suit without going to jury because the judge would decide instantly after reading the case briefs
>case would get turned over to state bar association
>you'd lose your license because you are the world's shittiest lawyer
What tax returns would not show:
>how much money Trump has
>how many assets he has and what their values are (because this is done in other private entities tax returns)
>how much money he has really made during the year (it will only show how much money he has allocated himself to live, e.g. everything related to his private jet will not appear in his tax returns)
>how much money has really given to charity because, again, if he gave money from private entities the deductions will not show on his personal tax returns
Do you shills even know what a tax return is?

You are a shill.

99% of the content on Sup Forums is Trump fags shilling for their crappy memes for Trump..

This is simply a movement that was tried on Mitt Romney, and he walked RIGHT INTO IT.

Hillary is such a historically dirty and opque candidate that I find it insulting.

Notice Sanders stopped talking about the Wall Street speeches?

I care more about hildawgs pay to play stance while she was head of the state Department, and more so what she said in all those speeches to Wallstreet that made her millions

Incorrect. You don't care because you're on the Trump payroll.

Shill.

His main theme through the campaign has been how he`s been successful and how that's going to help America
If he doesn't even want to release his tax returns then he's hiding something really big. Maybe he isn't as successful as he appears to be

OH MY GOD! You changed my mind! I'm voting for Clinton now.

Didn't Trump admit to paying to play and using lobbyists on in DC for his own ends? Yes, he bragged about gaming the system and you trust him.

Hypocrite.

You can check his FEC filings.

I stay up at night thinking about what could be in Trump's tax returns

you give a lot of shit, you obviously know that.

Shill.

My theory, based on his statements like "I get along with everybody" was that he got to know the Clintons and was aghast at how much of a witch Hillary was. Trump has both the balls and money to fight.

Donald trump was secretary of state? one of the highest positions in the land and used the organs of the government that he worked for, for his own financial gain?

he sold our uranium to russians, refused to call boko haram a terrorist organization at the behest of a Nigerian donor to the Clinton foundation?

wow I didn't know the Donald had such experiance in office, now I'll vote for him twice.

Im more amazed about the people that care about trumps taxes but then give absolutely no shits at all concerning the Clintons emails or the dozens of other scandals concerning her gross corruption.

It really is some 1984 tier of cognitive dissonance

I care a hell of a lot more about the Clinton's criminal history than I do about Trump's tax returns.

It's not too complicated - The US media is objectively on the democrat side. When Trump calls the media "unfair," he means it.

businessinsider.com/liberal-bias-in-media-chart-2014-11

>Notice Sanders stopped talking about the Wall Street speeches?

he probably enjoys living more. lol

Which is part of the reason why modern liberals are bullies. They ridicule evangelical conservatives, but support islamists. One will actually kill you.

Stay fucked nigger.

>There is not a single person voting in the upcoming election who gives a shit about Trump's tax returns.

LALALALALALLALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR NORMAL PEOPLE'S OPINIONS

Try try, shill.

I know. It's another meme controversy.

Stop projecting! Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Michael Savage was right. This book has been around for a while, and I FIRST though it was hyperbole.

Didn't bother Nixon and his audit went just fine. Keep those rationalizations coming shill.

they won't because they are the low info voters the dems count on

they aren't opinions they are beliefs. opinions implies a thorough review of facts, not turning on the tv for the daily cherry picked indoctrination

they don't know anything

>one is lawful
>one is isn't
>inb4 she's not even been charged!

fuck every single last one of you clinton "supporters"
totally organic and believable!

Then why are YOU talking about it?

Because it's all over the news.