a hangout general for the superior civilisations of Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz,_Duke_of_Bavaria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

erste

knock knock
It's me, the frogboy autist
I just came over to say hi

Gentlemen, how do we save the west yuro semiconductor industry?

Why not add Italy and Spain?

Guten Morgen!

They aren't big enough

Invest in southern Wales

Hello

Whats a nice German breakfast I can make tomorrow

We could add Japan as honorary member, though

International Toil

Bread rolls, for sure!

Japan-EU EPA?
(Japan-EU Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA))

the british flag is just a cropped australian flag

100% european genes reporting in

Most typical german breakfast:
Take a slice of breat, put butter on it, and then, whatever you like: Sausage, Honey, whatever. Sometimes, a cooked egg is added, eaten separatly or cut into slices and put on toast.

Otherwise, you make Bauernfrühstück: Scrambled eggs, with potatoes cut into small cubes, small slices of bacon. Just put everything into your pan, add pepper and salt as you like, and enjoy.

More like Japanese-/fug/ friendship. So, not an actual member state, but rather our ally and friend.

ThisAlso pic related if you dont mind bad breath

Did they actually took down the nymph painting in Manchester yet?

/fug/ (Frankreich, Großbritannien, Deutschland) for most threads, as we are the founding members, the most important members, and also the most active
/surfing/ (Spanien, Großbritannien, Russland, Frankreich, Italien, Niederlande, Deutschland) for very special occasions, our extended European cousins and neighbours can join us on holidays and important dates

That second thing looks nice, do you have to pre boil the potatoes or whatever?

I've only had bad experiences with German rolls staying in cheap hotels, maybe I should give them another chance

rate my French beauty Queen

Good idea. But I'd say that former colonies are excluded.

Because it's the big three, not the big three + the moderately large 2.

Depends on your taste. Recently we preboiled the potatoes, but you can use them raw. I will try to find a picture.

I had this in the Netherlands it was really lovely, I'd worry about getting it here though, I assume you have to have special mince? And yes it was taken down, I hope you know the reason though, it was to 'spark discussion'. Seems silly to me but I suppose it has worked, it will go up again

For an unknown reason spanishs and italians don't come on Sup Forums

What about /fug/^2 with the finno ugrics ?
It could be France/Finland, UK/Ungern, Germany/Gaystonia

Australians and New Zealanders are basically still English but yeah I agree. /fug/ should be an Old World general, to compete with /cum/ and /lat/ in the New World

I think they have their own Chan website. So do the Germans and I think you do too
In fact I think most European countries have one for their own language, except Britain

>Australians and New Zealanders are basically still Chinese
fixed for you swetiee x

made a pic

Yeah, it is minced meat with a low fat content, lower than what you would use for burgers for example.

Yeah, well, ok, we could make an exception for Anzacs. Lets see how they behave, we can always exclude them later.

man the mongols were the ultimate one-hit wonders huh

>tfw they almost lasted longer than second german empire ;_;

Reminder that this is the King of /fug/:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz,_Duke_of_Bavaria

>Franz, Duke of Bavaria is head of the House of Wittelsbach, the former ruling family of the Kingdom of Bavaria. He is also the current heir-general of King James II of England and VII of Scotland, Franz is, as Francis II, considered – by Jacobites – to be the legitimate heir of the Stuart kings of England, Scotland, Ireland and France.

i reckon the mongols were the worst people to ever walk the earth
all they did was fuck shit up and didn't contribute anything to world culture or technology

Better Hungary map

Well, thats true. Thanks :)

Like Germans then ?
:^)

Yes as the other user said it is low fat, sometimes the onions is already minced in with the meat as well
Its a shame about the painting creating controversy just because is not good in these times of social division
On that I'll add a painting French impressionist Pierre-Auguste Renoir the title is Luncheon of the Boating

You could also use german and french colonial empire maps, then we have three world maps on top.

>Thanks :)
>:)
Go back wherever you came from

But the the continental empires are always the better ones...

was meant for ->

germans invented porsche
so they are god tier in my book when it comes to technology, lad

>After a protracted siege at the battle of Caffa, during which the Mongol army under Jani Beg was suffering the Black Death, they catapulted the infected corpses over the city walls to infect the inhabitants.

absolutely scummy cunts

iirc they did what was normal at the time, which was to just burn the bodies

they were pretty good at killing muslims chongers and slavs though

t. Genghis

i was talking about the defenders burning the infected corpse after they had landed in their town/city/whatever but i may be thinking of another battle though so disregard that post

They also turned muslim, though. The Mughals, a successor state, later conquered and islamised India an so forth.

yeah i guess but at least they fucked arabs off into irrelevancy at least

The painting wasn't controversial in of itself. The story was is that it was in a 'gallery of beauty', there are other topless paintings in there, I think it was just a project of a curator to get people thinking about what beauty is and what's suitable

The problem was that the nymphs are underage, right? Well, I say - fuck it, it is art. No humans were harmed in the making.

No it's not that
It's because the painting objectifies women in a sexual manner. It's all to do with this #MeToo thing

Feminism in 2018 is looking a lot like a Maoist Cultural Revolutionary

its not like kid dicks are rare in art

..... Great, I had that slight glimmer of hope in the back of my mind ....

Law No. 1 of /fug/: There are no Muslims in /fug/
Law No. 2 of /fug/: There is no Feminism in /fug/

what if I want a bossy sexually liberated french gf?

bonjour

very funny pic, well done

it is the sacred job of an anglo to put an end to any c*ntinental hope

this.

non-feminist girls are kinda trash desuu

Thats cool. I meant political and ideological Feminism, like it is typical today.

i like both dirty hippie festival girls and traditional qt church girls tbqh

The reason for the greatness of /fug/ is that the Mongols did not go beyond Poland, the Ottomans were stopped at Vienna and the Arabs were defeated by the Franks

Same here. Even though i hate feminism, I like headstrong girls, everything else is boring.

tfw no communist pan african militarist gf

>traditional qt church girls
religion is too much baggage tbqh, girls who self-identify as "trad" are certified trash though

god bless the rest of europe for being the punching bag

To bad though that italy hasn't achieved anything since the roman empire. They would make a fine addition, and contribute wine and food.

you sure about that pal

Need to go to the supermarket, himme some ideas on what to buy

Well, anything important. Also, their economy is completely fucked.

i hear there are riots in france over nutella

Gray Bread, Butter and Salami. But not the already sliced kind.
A great Breakfast on the weekend.

steak bake and a can of sprite

blackgf2018 is the true path I'm telling you

nutella is haram

the Renaissance was centred in Italy a shit ton of ideas came from there even if there wasn't a big state

based

Non-UHT milk. Totally baffles me that in France you only drink the disgusting overly processed stuff, you're meant to have good cuisine

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANNA /FUG/

we'll agree to disagree

NO!
Get out.

why is she wearing a table cloth on her head

UHT is overly processed for you ? Enjoy your diarrheas!!!!!!!!!!;

the exclamation marks were a mistake i had a a stroke while writing this post

If you hadn't left Austria-Hungary, you could be here now.

it's chaste

would quite like to fuck an innocent virgin grill silly tbqh

She looks like 12 desu

Well it tastes nothing like normal milk, it's really unpleasant and I don't think people have been made ill from milk since like the 50s. So yeah, buy some of the real stuff and taste the difference

>not drinking milk directly from the cow tit

Do you guys think we can save the European Union if we change it to a framework with different stronger tied groups inside instead of only having one big group with some kind of anarchy?

So these groups can make deals between these groups, instead of only having one group and a currency that fits to no country.

I've got milk which was from the cow earlier in the morning from some old lady for a while and it was pretty fucking god tier

I could never wait til marriage desu

>being in any type of union with non-/fug/ members
no from me desu

Possibly. /fug/ is one group, the rest of western europe another, and the east gets its own club. Different currency for each group, or even smaller divisions.

As it works right now we have Germany pretty much running the show, Benelux countries acting as management and bureaucracy and the Mediterranean/Slavic countries acting as either leeches or exploited victims depending on your perspective

Because not every country is as big as each other, either through literal geography or population or economy, it makes sense that some countries stick together in groups within the EU. Germany and France are big enough to stay the same, but perhaps Visegrad countries should act as one block within the EU, same as Sweden, Denmark and Finland.

The problem right now with the EU is that the integration is still very superficial. There was a study that i read some time ago (although i cant found it anymore) that compared the fiscal integration between different groups of countries, and the group "countries that begin with the letter M" were more similar fiscally than the EU.

Wouldn't surprise me if you were the same as the French and drink that pig swill seeing as you live in a desert

You just can't give a country like Germany and Ukraine the same currency and expect to achieve anything.

Ukraine isnt in the EU wtf

Want a strong, unified EU
Want a strong, sovereign Britain outside the EU (maybe with CANZUK)
These two powers don't need to be unified as one, but can work together while retaining their own independence to challenge China, Russia and the US