Which religion is true? I don't want to go to hell

Which religion is true? I don't want to go to hell...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufism
youtube.com/watch?v=a0-SkWh5cOI
youtube.com/watch?v=Go0DcmnAbV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's no hell, now go live your life

Don't listen to here.
Typical jewish behavior to have you indulge in degeneracy and destroy your own nation and race from the inside.
Also the true religion is islam.

Sikhism is the true religion

Don't believe in anything
Don't even think about religion
Abrahamic religions will just put you in limbo or alike, other religions have similar things

>Telling the man no worries, all is good
>Thinks it's degenerate becuz jooow
You're a fine example of hell, failed state

t. trap watcher
why are muslims even here

Islam seems a bit shit, lad. Any alternatives?

Good goyim trump

Balkanized islam?Watchin dat jewry at work

>think it's degenerate because it's jew
The ohrase "go live your life" is degenerate by its very implications. It naturally encourages degeneracy because of its "pleasure over virtue" basis. It's not degenerate because it came out of a jew but rather I wasn't surprised that a jew said so.
Traps are degenerate and anyone who faps to them is a defacto fag
Shiism

Hinduism

try this, the thinking man's religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufism

>sufism

The fact that you let your belief on true freedom of though is a way for degeneracy is false, in the same exact way i could tell that true freedom of thought will help worried people who have low self-esteem, or those who religion failed them
Rather, evading degeneracy could be done in many none religious ways
>i wasn't surprised that a jew said so.
The same goes to (you) as well
Here's our daily gay leaf
Good work

Ahem...

Nothing really strengthens the argument that there should be an almighty creator, heaven or hell.
The only real argument there is is "what would there be otherwise?"
That is a fucking shit argument. Don't let fear of retribution cloud your judgement.

If you feel like you desperately need something to believe in, more for your own sake, don't pick the obnoxious monotheistic arrogant religions of Abraham, look into Buddhism or Hinduism, they tend to live happier carefree lives than the "godfearing true believers" always pushing their one true saviour on everyone else.

Religion is just the way the human mind always is trying to figure out how we got to where we are now, and old outdated beliefs from the middle-ages have turned what was then regarding as "science" into tradition. You wouldn't exactly call a church or a cloister a bastion of science anymore, would you?

It's your pick at the end of the day, whatever you do, don't become intentionally stupid to fit in. If an argument is ludicrous it's most likely not true.

Your sentence makes zero sense
Also false equivlancy

I don't want to be an atheist anymore. I'd rather roll the dice and hope I pick the right one.

There's no such thing as hell, when you die, you'll be reincarnated to another living things.
Just hope that you'll be reincarnated as a cute girl in your next life.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0-SkWh5cOI
Japanese shinto religion. (teleports behind you) ""{nothing personal}
""
"
`

>Your sentence makes zero sense
? Maybe i mistook as for is in the first paragraph
And some other minor stuff, it is still understandable
>Also false equivlancy
equivalency*
And how so?

hahaha lol

Repeat after me
"Ashhadu ana la ilaha ila allah w ashhadu ana mohamadan rasul allah"
You can thank me in the afterlife

Not believing in god != not have a religion
Unfortunately i can't really say anything about religion, not in my scope of knowledge

You only """believe""" that isl*m is true religion because you grew up in the enviroment that brainwashed you into this, retarded shitskin
There are no consequences so you can do whatever the fuck you want in this life bc it's the only one you will ever get

None of them
All of them.
Take your pick.

religion is a scam sheep
t.

Having*

youtube.com/watch?v=Go0DcmnAbV4
GOODS

Unfortunatly for you I was raised in a liberal-ish enviroment. Infact I'm the only member of my family that is religious. Was never brought up to beleive in islam but rather I did my own readings

Pick any one of Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism or Jainism, they all lead to same path and are infinitely better than Abrahamic religions.

It must be jewism. God has truly blessed them with an insane amount of power.

Look at this retard,over here

The thing is there are literally thousands of religions. You can make up your own religion right now where the god is a giant purple unicorn and it would be equally valid as any other religion. Just because a religion has a lot of followers doesn't make it true. Many religions have had many followers and don't even exist in any meaningful way anymore.

in some cases it's actually the case. The Levant is more liberal than countries in the Gulf. You don't know anything what things going on in the Arab world.

Damascus is liberal???

The fact that your entire environment has deeply religious as being the norm, and it's the quickest and easiest way to fit in had nothing to do with it, right?

I'd doubt you'd become a muslim by your own choice if you lived in Estonia or New Zealand.

He's an Indian advocating for his meme religion with over 1000 gods dont take him seriously

>There are no consequences so you can do whatever the fuck you want in this life bc it's the only one you will ever get
>Reborn as a trash in junkie alcoholic starving family
You don't say

If one of you Religion of Peace followers ever decide to allahu akbar me when I go to Europe, would you let me live if I recite this?

There are shitload of Muslims on Sup Forums, especially on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

None. Fun fact, my country has the lowest number of people who say that religion is important to them, with only 16% saying so.

fuck off abdul

Yeah you actually beat us with 1%, impressive

We have more people who actively thinks its unimportant though

Not surprising to be honest

??
I'm not tho.

That's actually very sad

How is that related to what I said?
I wasn't talking about your shitty Arab world.
He choose to believe in Islam. That's why "look at this retard".

Or it's just the fact that Estonia is an honorary nordic country and we have less retards believing in fairy-fathers in the clouds :^)

Yes, yes it is :'(

We're doing alright now though. I don't feel like we're chained by the EU at all.

Stay strong

Look OP, hoe about you try the Abrahamic religion? Try doing your research about Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. And then you decide which one feels like you're closer to. If you want to know anything about Islam just ask on /mena/ or /Caliphate/

Muslims don't even let other Muslims live. Hence all the wars in the middle east.

Follow the religion that fits in the most with your preferred way of life. If you need to force yourself to believe in a religion then it’s not the religion for you.

>Also the true religion is islam.

Which one?

Azerbaijan is Nordic now?

"What have I always believed? That on the whole, and by and large, if a man lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out all right."
-Terry Pratchett

This quote has always stuck with me. Don't go to church just for the sake of avoiding hell. Everyday, try doing something to brighten another person's day. Help a person on the side of the road fix his bike chain, buy an extra sandwich for the homeless guy sitting outside, or just pick up any trash you see on the street. Lead a good life and any just god would accept you into heaven. Even if there wasn't an afterlife, you will pass away having made the world a happier place. I hope that helps.

I think diddling kiddies is moral and okay.
See problem with personal "morality"?

Statistically speaking it's almost impossible that you could, assuming all religions have an equal chance of being right.

You just have to guess and hope you picked the right one. If you're wrong you get tortured forever, so pick carefully ;^)

try taoism or buddhism.
also, many religions have pantheist, panentheist, and deist aspects, but you can develop your own personal version of one of these, or a mix (this is what many scientists end up doing, not intentionally, just naturally).

Ultimately you need no established (or personalised) religion to have meaning and faith. Everyone has faith, it is impossible to exist without it. You have many faiths already, taking up a formal system of them won't do much unless you are genuinely interested and convinced in/of said system (and besides, the main thing for these is to participate in traditions and culture, not just the fundamental faith itself).

Study various religions and philosophies. Whilst doing this, just think about the world and yourself, then decide what you think is best for you. Faith is more or less a utilitarian thing, it doesn't matter what's true, what matters is what it does to your brain, how it makes you feel, and how it makes you live. Truth can be sought in its own way, meanwhile, faith can provide stability, clarity, affirmation and confidence, and a number of other things. Ultimately: assurance and contentedness. Just study and think, come to a conclusion. Doesn't matter if that conclusion is completely divorced from religion, if it functionally the same.

Luciferianism

Hell is party, why dont you want to go there?...
But real talk, if there is a hell, then we are already living in it

Is it possible to convert to Judaism? After all when Abraham became the first Jew he had to convert people from other tribes, right? Or do all Jews descend from him? I want to be on the winners' side when Western civilization is destroyed

Why be us?
It's not really worth it

Why not?

Buddhism because the stuff beyond doesn't matter since you have no real control over it, but you have control over your life right now

you belive in nothing, that's fine but your body and soul, your will wastes away without attention
only the Golden Path can bring you close to a higher state of being

80% of the world automatically hates your guts
All mudslims will attack you
Peaceful life is very rare
You could never show your jewish identity out on public except israel
Not many things you get in return if you're a jew, not worth it

Lucifer is punished in hell as would you be in this case.
Lucifer sits in the deepest depths of hell receiving the most cruel punishment and is furthest from the redeeming light of God's Grace

'Asma' bint Marwan taught me everything I need to know about islam.

Aren't you over exaggerating? I've seen some Jews in the US eho don't mind showing their Jewish identity.

All morality is subjective.

I had enough time being in 12 significant cities to know that
About the US , many started hiding their identity

I guess. I've heard some recent attack by neo-nazi killing a jew in the US

Catholicism/Orthodoxy.

Don't worry, you will never go to hell.

moral and immoral are irrelevant
but as you focus your mine and hone your body, approaching enlightenment, you will be unable to turn away from the suffering you cause in other beings even if you were ignorant of it before.
you action is like that of an ignorant man who is unable to come to the correct answer and equally unable to understand the path towards said answer leading to a downward spiral of overconfident egotism and despair