/got/ general

Oscar Winner Jim Broadbent edition

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/emiliasbitch/status/886977299920297984
bleacherreport.com/articles/2690076-conor-mcgregor-reveals-he-will-not-have-a-role-on-game-of-thrones
disqus.com/home/channel/plotthreads/discussion/channel-plotthreads/lets_talk_about_stannis_baratheon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Preston

>tfw you follow fandom grills on twitter
turntits is goat but then there's this shit...
twitter.com/emiliasbitch/status/886977299920297984

What's Tyrion's end game?

Getting Casterly Rock and growing old, fucking women? Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

kys sophiefag

I keep seeing people (not on Sup Forums) saying how good the episode, but it was probably the worst I've seen so far
It feels so removed from the rest of the series, even seasons 5 and 6
The whole "forgetting Moat Cailin" bit gave me a headache

Is this foreshadowing? Will the rest of the series be a montage of shit and disappointment?

Jim Broadbent was the best part of the episode

no u

Based Preston

Samwell Tarly, on the Dragonstone, there is veritable goldmine of obsidian, otherwise known as dragonglass, which is the material you have previously used to instantly kill a White Walker.

>Dragonstone
>It's in the name
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Dying of old age, with a whores mouth wrapped around his cock and a belly full of wine

>D&D literally forgot their own season 5

I don't think this semen slurping show is for me.

I believe this sequence was the best in the whole episode. Not even memeing.

Why do you even bother posting here and not on tumblr where you belong?

What do you even get out of it?

Dragonstone.... dragonglass.... stones aren't glass? I'm just not seeing it gilly

I enjoy (you)s and posting best girl

It looks like stone to me

I'm sure /hr/ can get you plenty of (you)s and will appreciate your posts a lot more.

Oh wait, it's dead since she's fucking Joe Jonas

Ehhh... I think I might need to go study at the Citadel to figure out where we can find this stuff

This is show has really gone of the deep end ever since George's departure and D&D's acquisition of complete creative control. What was once a sophisticated rumination on the concepts of war, politics, honor, and the morality therein is now baseless schlock filled with cringe inducing dialogue, flanderized fan service, literal poo poo in loo humor and faux feminist virtue signaling that is borderline zionistic. While the early seasons would cycle through many talented writers for each episode, including GRRM himself, every single episode of nu-GOT (and I mean literally EVERY SINGLE EPISODE) begins with the unholy stamp of shit, "written for Television by David Benieoff and D.B. Weiss", their names almost tauting you as sit down for another miserable hour of Jewish fan-fiction. This show is a disgrace, an abhorent legacy for GRRM to leave behind as this is now the only conclusion to the story we are ever going to get because that lazy fat fuck will never finish the books now that he has complete financial security and thus no need to get off his blubbery ass and finish the goddamn novels. But as long as fangirls can squel YAAS QUEEN on facebook and the normies have enough "reactable" moments for their reaction videos then they are happy. This is the kind of scum the show panders to now to ensure maximum viewership and social media presence. And despite it all I will still return week after week because I've been invested in this series since 19 fucking 96 and I am going to see it through to the bitter, shit filled end, goddammit!

I'd hatefuck her just because I dislike Sansa

>Jim Broadbent
>Playing Marwyn the Mage

Fuck, I think I'm actually starting to find arya cute. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I'm goign to cri now

>Get Ian McShane on your shitty show
>Kill him off in the same epsisode

Still butthurt about this desu

Sounds like you're ready for /mtfg/.

You haven't been in sexual contact with a woman in a long time so you're putting a halo on any woman that looks approachable and nonthreatening

It's almost like, in the books, Stannis left a force behind at Dragonstone, and when he learned of the significance of obsidian, he told them to start mining it, making all the shit going on in the show now a whole big fucking waste of time

Did you really not expect the 2 literal ordained Jews to not do exactly what they do best and Jew the fuck outta the entire show? GoT has become nothing but a Jewish propaganda machine, you can't blame the Jews though, it's all on grrm, he's just a greedy sellout

Well said me lord.
Fuc D%D and Fuc their moms weasels!

Is Petyr Baelish this universe's Sorcerer Supreme?

i forgot season 5. what are you referring to?

>Lannister armies have a hard time beating Robb, even to the point where they suffer major defeats
>same Lannister armies, after years of having taking the brunt of the fighting, somehow are able to wreck both Dorne and the Reach

At this point I'm not sure if it'd be the dumbest fucking shit in the show, but it'd surely be dumb.

Still not sure why any Lannister bannermen, let alone the lords in the crownlands, would be down with Cersei crowning herself queen despite having no legit claim on the throne.

The whole dragonglass scene could have been saved by simply having Sam say something like
>Wow Stannis told me there was dragon glass on dragon stone but this book says there is way more than I could have imagined. Enough for an army
Obviously not exactly that but it would at least make it seem like he did not basically forgot

GAME OF THRONES MEN RANKING
(Probably missing some edition)
>God-tier
Tywin Lannister

>Top-tier
Jaime Lannister
Sandor Clegane
Davos Seaworth
Stannis Baratheon

>Should-be-top-tier-but-DABID-tier
Brynden "Blackfish" Tully
Petyr Baelish

>High-tier
Berric Dondarrion
Jon Snow
Jorah Mormont
Eddard Stark
Theon Greyjoy
Thoros
Varys
Barristan Selmy
Jeor Mormont
Roose Bolton
Jon Umber
Walder Frey
Tyrion Lannister
Robert Baratheon
Robb Stark

>Borderland-tier
Tycho Nestoris
Bronn
Eddison Tollet
Ray
Khal Drogo
Qyburn

>Mid-tier
Karl Fookin' Tanner
Maester Aemon
Alliser Thorne
Locke
Daario Naharis
Mace Tyrell
Jojen Reed
Bran Stark
Grand Maester Pycelle
Viserys Targaryen
Tommen Lannister
Craster
Maester Luwin
Grenn
Gregor Clegane
Renly Baratheon
Loras Tyrell
Janos Slynt
Hot Pie
Podrick Payne
Hodor
The High Sparrow
Pypar
Ramsay Bolton
Rickon Stark
Meryn Trant
Jaqen H'ghar

Bad-tier
Kevan Lannister
Smalljon Umber
Joffrey Lannister
Olly
Rast
Grey Worm
Samwell Tarly
Styr
Lancel Lannister

Oh-shit-nigger-tier
Ed Sheeran

where did CIAs valyrian dagger do? i was shown in one of the books fatguy was reading

I'd be pretty pissed to be forced into another war by Cersei once again doing stupid shit in Kings Landing
The ass pulls they are going to have to do to make Cersei seem like having a chance at victory will be huge. They had to be super lucky to win the last war

Probably kill the nights King
It will be pure pottery
>The knife that started the war and most of the events of the series helps end it
>Littlefinger is killed by his own dagger and then it is used to save the world

>Gregor
>Mid Tier

Objectively false list.

>argh im angry
complex characters am i right
he's not even a man anymore

The show is star wars prequel tier in showing the "war". In the books, wholes swaths of the country are fucked to shit. Seems like the last time anything exciting happened near kings landing was Black Water

>hodor mid tier
he let bran and that dumb hoe escape
>tywin god tier
a kike
>blackfish Should-be-top-tier-but-DABID-tier
genuinely curious why
also, where's mance rayder and tormund?

It's not the worst.
The hound and brotherhood scene was too good to save it from 6x6 Dorne shit

Forgot them as well as Oberyn
Blackfish was the only non-stupid Tully, but his arc and purpose was completely fucked over by D&D

We need more of these for season 7.

nth for another perfectly adapted scene by D&D .

Are you old enough to drink?

D A B I D

>not the shits and soup scene

good luck holding a castle against 3 dragons, retard

there's no drinking age in Westeros or Essos tho

Yes, yes we do

Tywin carried this show so hard, he will always be my #1

>missing the point

bleacherreport.com/articles/2690076-conor-mcgregor-reveals-he-will-not-have-a-role-on-game-of-thrones

Was it leaked or something and this is a snafu?

Post Indira Varma pics

Best Dornefu

Literal meme character

What exactly is so hard about killing dragons?

that's not the point, ya absolute turbocunt

>Tywin carried this show so hard, he will always be my #1

Tywin, Ed Stark, Stannis

When they all died, the show died

How bad is Connor's cameo going to be lads?

I'd say it all starts with Robert's rebellion, but I guess you can always go further back with that kind of thinking. That idea certainly seems like the kind of pottery that people would cream themselves over.

>the brink of depth
does anyone proof read this shit?

Hi dabid

You're desperate for contact with the opposite gender and you think a goblin slag would be within your league, when even someone like her would find you repulsive

*SNIFF* We're all on the RODEO here now bois, time to get the show on the road ey? *Spits* Look darllings, these fookin targaryens think they're real...real hot shit it's time to get a real sick hook on 'em ey champ?

it holds no strategic value unless you have a navy. you're a moron and you need to stop posting. if cersei sent people there to occupy it you'd be bitching and complaining when dany blows them the fuck out and complain about how D&D are idiots for even having them take the castle in the first place

Daily reminder that Stephen King is the best candidate to finish Aoiaf after George's unpreventable heart attack.

how far does the show stray from the books?
what's this meme about?

>Jon is now king in the north
>"Now that I'm King use of the slur "manlet" is now banned. Along with 'gormless'. Secondly high heels are banned. Any man taller than me must go to the wall or face execution. If a woman is taller than me she must lower herself in my presence...."

Charles Dance is just so fucking cool, I hope I will be half as great as he is at his age.

25 years and tv shows still cannot match their maximum FASHION

It was formerly dynamic characters spitballing. Can't wait until they do that thing that they were famous for doing before.

Something wrong,
I hold my head,
Stannis gone, my nigga still alive?

Daily reminder that Tyrion has literally done nothing since season 4

r/ing this
but with all the posts in-tact.

Pretty please?

WHO MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS HERE?

disqus.com/home/channel/plotthreads/discussion/channel-plotthreads/lets_talk_about_stannis_baratheon/

showfags need to be killed

>Stannis gone

I didn't see a body

yesh

See, normally these are cringe-inducing and hamfisted, but this was actually quite spot on.

game of thrones is NOT feminist, yep you heard that right.

lets look back to the episode, the lannister soldier states he wants a girl because she will look after him when he's old
a feminist show wouldn't include and uphold such an archaic and patriarchal idea of gender roles

checkmate haters

you stupid nigger what the fuck are you talking about?

>Sam: I didnt think it was important

>new season
>suddenly people are mentioning the fucking social media celeb ankle-biters like we're all supposed to fucking care

Literally who the fuck are you people? Why do you think you're in good company?

Conor roundhouse kicks a dude in Flea Bottom and he instantly dies.

Arya: Nice move!
Conor: Thanks, it's A New One

Hopefully it will be dying

it is stone. t. Geologist.

Targaryens?

*snorks and snarfs*
*spits on floor*

THAT'S WHAT OI THINK 'BOUT DA BLOODY TARGARYEN, OI SAY WE FOCK EM N' THEN WE SKIN EM ALOIVE EH LADS?

>tfw the books take place after all the interesting stuff
>tfw no Mad King and Rhaegar show

Yeah. Why the fuck couldn't his daughter go fight off in some other WOMANS war?

>I didnt think it was important

REEEEEEE DND WHY DO YOU DO THIS?

She still with Joseph Jonas?

Accurate depiction of GoT season 5,6 and 7

WHEN DOES SHE GET A LINE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That ginger bitch Sansa will once again interupt and undermine her King in the presence of his Lords next episode. Why she keep getting away with this? Sansa's execution when?

hi guys. do you want to hear my song?