If you could go back in time and vote for Sen Cruz would you?

If you could go back in time and vote for Sen Cruz would you?
Well..?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3t7Hcvqzsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well no, because I know he would lose
just my extra vote isn't going to make him win obviously
(also not American)

Jeb! or bust.

I would vote Kasich again.

Only if he was given delegates.

He'd never win. He's too boring.

Politics are all about bantz and memes now. All Ted Cruz has is his past as the Zodiac Killer.

ALRIGHT DAHNOLD. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING, INSHA'ALLAH. I HAVE FINALLY, MASHA'ALLAH, FOUND THE LIGHT OF ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD عليه السلام AND I NOW KNOW WHAT I MUST DO. YOU HAVE FIVE HOURS TO HAND OVER THE DELEGATES BEFORE ME AND TWENTY OTHER BROTHERS IN THE FAITH STORM TRUMP TOWER AND TAKE THE DELEGATES. ALLAHU AKBAR.

I love this meme but the mods always delete the dahnald threads

>If you could go back in time and vote for Sen Cruz would you?
no

I wanted him to win when he was running, but I am not American.

No. He's the one candidate actually worse than Trump. Cruz is the cancer that is wrong with congress right now.

Good god, just look at that rat-faced fuck

I dare anyone to find a more punchable face

Wrong. It should be "I HAVE FINALLY, ALHAMDULILLAH"

If I could go back in time I'd convince Trey Gowdy to run with Rand Paul as vp.

PRIESTHOOD
RISING
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3t7Hcvqzsc

no- fuck off ted

Hell no

my sides are in orbit

I'm a big Cruz fan but let's be honest, he never would have got as far as he did without Trump to draw the media's fire.

They hate Trump but they fear Cruz.

Even Drudge was afraid Cruz was going to make him wear a pink triangle.

I would rather go down with Trump than vote Cruz or Kasich.

Donald Trump is an American hero.

YES THE DELEGATES WILL BE MINE DAHNALD

I voted for Sanders in California, but it seems like my vote just got rigged away anyhow.

I'd just not vote.

>vote for the Goldman Sachs candidate

wew lad

Fuck yes.
This man would be leading be 10 points now and vivisecting Clinton without lifting a finger.

I did vote for Cruz. Mainly because I'm not an underage Redditor who falls for the Clinton plant.

I'd vote for this man again.

Wrong man.

Hell no. Trump train.

>Voting Sanders.
Gaaaaaaaaay.

It is 86% certain that Hillary Clinton will defeat Marco Rubio. Clinton will get 52.4% and Rubio 47.6% of the two party vote.

According to the model, Ted Cruz or any other candidate (except Trump) would fare the same way against Clinton.

>except Trump

In a match-up between the Republican primary winner and each of the Democratic contenders, Donald Trump is predicted to defeat Hillary Clinton by 52.5% to 47.5% of the two-party vote. He would defeat Bernie Sanders by 57.7% to 42.3%.

In closing, no. I would not vote for a rat.

>No source
>No methodology

I have full trust in you guys that whenever this man runs, you will do the right thing and make him president. He is one of the most honest politicians I have seen in my life. He doesn't care about parties, he cares about the truth and what is right. This man is legendary.

If he runs, I will literally suck a dick if it means he becomes president.

A bleedy aids dick.

Pretty much this. If Romney couldn't win against Obama, Kasich and Rubio couldn't win against Hillary. Ted Cruz is even more polarizing than they are.

Trump is another beast entirely. Anything could happen.

Cruz would get murdered by Clinton. I think Kasich had the best shot, but I barely like him more than Clinton so no I wouldn't vote for that fuck either.

Voted for Trump, wouldn't change that now.

>Trump is another beast entirely.
Where does this meme come from, he has consistently done worse in polls vs Hillary Clinton than all other Republicans who ran.

No. I'm a (former) Liberal, and while I think Trump is a joke, the prospect of Ted Cruz as president terrifies me almost as much as $hillary. On top ob being downright creepy (and somehow boring at the same time)n, the guy's a demented obstructionist who's been acting like a railroad spike in the foot of our democracy. He's not even conservative: he doesn't want anything to get done, ever.
Fucking Canadian rat.

Nah I'm good. He endorsed Rubio.

Marco would've been the only chance for the White House.

>he doesn't want anything to get done, ever.
He wants to stop liberalism. Doing things for the sake of doing them is retarded.

I think Rand would have had a good shot at the general if he could have won the primary.

This.
Hillary is obviously going to win.
Why throw away your vote by voting for anyone else?

He's not a real conservative. To be conservative, you have to practice Conservatism, which means taking the appropriate steps to conserve our existing traditions, values, and institutions so that they remain functional. This guy is paid to work in the legislature, so it's expected that he would at least do something to validate his position.

i'd go back and vote for rand

No. He's not even eligible to be President.

He should just go back to Canada.

You realise the US founders deliberately designed the system so it would be hard to get anything done right? Obstructionism is American tradition.

>can't win his primary
>somehow a shot for the general