Would you give a hand to a jew?

Would you give a hand to a jew?
This was a judo match between
Israel and Egypt.
The jew beat the egyptian.
Afterwards the Jew gave him a hand for handshake but the egyptian didn't want to shake it.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/hpKvFIK.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=j9HWLuhSPjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

was this for the gold?
what happened to Teddy?

I hope he gets fucking banned forever. Fucking muslim shitheads

Hmmmmmmm, really made me think.

If a jew managed to beat me physically I would definitely give him a hand.

When, my country has soldiers in Egypt and in Israel for the purpose of making sure these two countries don't destroy each other, it doesn't come to my surprise they don't shake hands.

There's nothing wrong with hating someone from a different country, especially when they are a small incident away from being at war.

>doesn't come to my surprise they don't shake hands.

Not "they" mate, Israeli offered his hand, Arab ass-wipe walked away.

>handshake
>judo
You show respect for eachother after a match with a ritsu rei. Not a fucking handshake.

Sure, I'd shake his hand.

The Muslim is just salty about the fact his Arabic people have been BTFO by Mighty Kikey time and time again.

He didn't even bow until he was forced to.

Yeah. Egyptian who got his ass kicked and then couldn't even show some basic respect was just a sore loser.

Now that is just terrible sportsmanship.

Arabs are gay af, don't touch them

Couldn't shake hands because he was in a hurry to go to a stoning.

Here's a link: i.imgur.com/hpKvFIK.gifv

>yes I'm going to kick their filthy kikes ass for all they've done

>loses

>can't even be a man about it

Egypt is just salty but their anti Jew shit over there is probably 10x worse than /pol's so I guess I can see why he hates him so much.

Remind me again why non-white countries are even invited to (host) the Olympics?

Imagine someone you really hate just walked out of your house after fucking your wife and went for a high 5.

For the banter.

Just made Egyptians look bad if anything , wrong time and place to display your political views / racism

>jewish race

Wat

Not the same setting, not the same circumstances. It's called good sportsmanship. It may not be a big deal, but it shows go is the better sportsman in any case.

That way in a hundred years they can claim the Olympics started in their countires and whitey stole it

Shows who***

he's a big jew

I'd spit in the face of both the kike and the Goatfucker after the match.

For joo.

Just cause its the olympics doesn't mean the real world stops, i wouldnt shake hands with a dirty fucking aussie either but theyd never beat me at anything other than maybe a small dick contest.

???

You've just described every single war the sand monkeys tried (and failed, thank Yahweh) to wage on us.

would it hurt if he shook his hand?

NON-ISSUE

Americans allready hand their dicks over to jews and let them cut pieces off it....

In sport, after a fair competion has been waged, you shake the other guys hand whether you won or lost. To do otherwise is only proof to everyone else how truly weak and pathetic you actually are.

Sure I would. It's not war there.

>implying ancient greeks weren't Nubians who travelled to protect the young European children from the evil Persian Aryans in their anti-racist pyramids

I kek'd. Finally, a good leaf post.

>I bet this is the largest thing you've ever shaken with that hand, eh MATE?

The fuck does Brazil have to do with this

last war we won bruh sinais is with us :> but nvm both countries are cancer

it was pretty shameful. I definitely would shake a kikes hand with a knife behind my back

>nobody wants to shake jew hands
>forced to start shaking your own hands

it all makes sense now

Because getting your ass kicked twice is the Canadian thing to do

profit

trips o truth

It's petty man. Third world ape mentality shit

I don't think those muslim guys like jews that very much...

The olympics is about putting aside world nations tensions and focus on good sportmanship each 4 years. Still sandniggers muslims don't understand it. And with all the towel heads in beach volley and racing, it's a real comedy show more than anything else.

The jew should have known better than to try to shake a smelly gypos hand. They wipe their ass with it.

It would've been extremely painful

Noice!

Must have brought back some old memories

Egypt is definitely the worst though. There's absolutely no comparison

Why do Asians, specifically Koreans and other south-east asians have such awful teeth?

Truth is, he is a sore loser. He got his ass beat and couldn't mentally handle it. Just like Egypt got its ass beat 3 times by Israel in three different wars, yet they try to convince themselves that they won 1973 because they are delusional.

No wonder all these Arab states are failed states.

Yes because sportsmanship

Subhumans, Watson.

So now this is going to be used as a symbol for Israeli-Arab relationships?

Arabs don't need to be mad about Israel. Israel citizens of Arab heritage will outbreed the Jews anyway. All demographic trends show that.

>Implying he'd touch an Israeli outside of combat

Both arabs and jews are shit at war.

Arabs and turks were slaves to everyone in the last 1000 years. 2000 years for jews.

Semits are weak.

/thread

He has the typical muslim neckbeard look about him. He probably is religious as shit.

>world small dick championships
>AUS comes in 1st
>cucknadia 2nd

anglos btfp

Nah they wouldn't. I guess I should've added that the biggest part of that humiliation is that he lost to Israel and a Jew. It wouldn't be nearly as bad for the Egyptian guy if it was any other country, but losing to a Jew triggers him.
Jews were pacifist as fuck for years while they were spread all over the world, especially Europe. Only when Zionism started gaining speed in the 1800s did they realize they'd have to fight, and only in 48 did they take that realization seriously. Since then they've had a pretty good, but not perfect of course, record during war.

Arabs are slaves to Islam mostly...Islamic warlords conquered a bunch of shit. But since the Ottoman empire collapsed and the modern Arab states were created, they've been god awful at war. Like seriously fucking bad. Iran is a million times more capable and they aren't the cream of the crop; modern Turkey/Israel would wipe the floor with Arab armies.

>get owned by a jew fair and square
>too much of a shit skin to shake his hand

I'd expect a female to do something like this

Tooth/Jaw size discrepancy.

Just think about it. One of those girls will return to one of most developed countries on the planet, while other to 1984 hell on earth.

Man up chink it's just friendly banter

Can't they demand asylum and get it on the spot?

Probably you don't know many muslims, but this kind of shit is pretty common. It's weird mix of low self esteem, overcompensation, an unreasonable amount of pride, and mommy issues. They are incredibily butthurt about the most minor shit.

Yes. And in their case they actually deserve it.

They won't though. Their families are still at home. Besides they will only let relatives of high ranking people even leave the country.

Probably her whole family would be killed or sended to camps.

would you leave all your famili in hands of Best Korea's government?

youtube.com/watch?v=j9HWLuhSPjQ

Tell me now that you don't want to go over there and save her.

If this were reversed it would never be on this board

sure they can, but their family will absolutely be going into a labor camp if they do

I fucked a jew girl, so why not?

we don't want them here, why does every euroshit wants to give asylum to everything

bring them to your country cunt

>jews are shit at war
Nigger, the Six Day War was a military masterpiece. They weren't too shabby in '48 and '73 either.

My granny said never allow a jew to shake your hand as they will steal your soul making it impossible to get in to heaven.

Look at this guy and laugh!

And they just left her behind.
Fuck, user. I didnt asked for all those feels.

I believe in a zero asylum seekers, zero refugees, zero non-Western migration policiy, +250,000€ a year as income to work here and at least B2 Finnish skill over 3 years of residence to maintain status. I ask theoretically, judging out of the current world we have and Brazilian laws.

>My granny said never allow a jew to shake your hand as they will steal your soul making it impossible to get in to heaven.
Your granny is wise granny.

Do you think they are going to kill him since he lost to a filty jew, anyways he should of shakedown the man's hand, the Olympics is about sports and pride of country not political shit and feelings

Muzzies are forbidden to touch dogs.

It's good sportsmanship to shake the hands as a sign of no hard feelings. The mudslime did not wanna shake the jews hand because of the epic pawning Israel have done to these countries.

Now don't get me wrong. Both countries are filled with human trash but i got to go with the jews vs mudslimes.

I would be more then happy to support you against sandniggers if you would just stop jewing us and get out of our country.

of course. he would then be cursed and get jewitis, everyone knows that

kek. muslim world btfo.

this just goes to show that jews are our brothers in arms. when is the jewish conspiracy meme ever going to end?

why he looks ugly

because of his muslimbeard

I wouldn't have lost in the first place. I don't care if you're the best fighter in Israel, you're still a weak pussy Jew. There are no Jews on Earth or whatever planet they came from who I can't beat in hand to hand combat